Long-term scenarios for aviation: Demand and emissions of CO2 and NOx
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Trevor & Probert, Doug, 1995. "Environmental impacts of air traffic," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 133-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoît Chèze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011.
"Air traffic energy efficiency differs from place to place: New results from a macro-level approach,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 151-177.
- Benoit Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Air traffic energy efficiency differs from place to place: new results from a macro-level approach," Working Papers 1205, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 1999. "Global passenger travel: implications for carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 657-679.
- Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zhong-Yu & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, John, 2014. "Aviation fuel demand development in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 224-235.
- Kesgin, Ugur, 2006. "Aircraft emissions at Turkish airports," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 372-384.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6792 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdes, Victor, 2015. "Determinants of air travel demand in Middle Income Countries," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-84.
- Dubois, Ghislain & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Gössling, Stefan, 2011. "The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1031-1042.
- Benoit Cheze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to effectively lead the air transport to a sustainable development in the mid-term (2025)?," Working Papers 1207, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Macintosh, Andrew & Wallace, Lailey, 2009. "International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 264-273, January.
- Olsthoorn, Xander, 2001. "Carbon dioxide emissions from international aviation: 1950â€“2050," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 87-93.
- Chèze, Benoît & Gastineau, Pascal & Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025),"
Elsevier, pages 5147-5158.
- Benoît Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)," Post-Print hal-00990189, HAL.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Davies, Zoe G. & Armsworth, Paul R., 2010. "Making an impact: The influence of policies to reduce emissions from aviation on the business travel patterns of individual corporations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7634-7638, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Nian, Jiang, 2013. "Panel estimation for transport sector CO2 emissions and its affecting factors: A regional analysis in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 918-926.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6794 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:8:p:625-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.