An evaluation of possible EU air transport emissions trading scheme allocation methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Butzengeiger, Sonja & Betz, Regina & Bode, Sven, 2001. "Making GHG Emissions Trading Work - Crucial Issues in Designing National and International Emissions Trading Systems," Discussion Paper Series 26153, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Changmin Jiang & Valentina Bracaglia, 2015. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: environmental implications and mitigation strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Anger, Annela & Köhler, Jonathan, 2010. "Including aviation emissions in the EU ETS: Much ado about nothing? A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 38-46, January.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2016. "Has airline efficiency affected by the inclusion of aviation into European Union Emission Trading Scheme? Evidences from 22 airlines during 2008–2012," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 8-22.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2014. "Airline ambidextrous competition under an emissions trading scheme – A reference-dependent behavioral perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-145.
- Bao-Jun Tang & Yu-Jie Hu, 2019. "How to Allocate the Allowance for the Aviation Industry in China’s Emissions Trading System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Lindu & Herty, Michael, 2019. "Joint replenishment and carbon trading in fresh food supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 561-573.
- Anger, Annela, 2010. "Including aviation in the European emissions trading scheme: Impacts on the industry, CO2 emissions and macroeconomic activity in the EU," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 100-105.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2016. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: Environmental implications and mitigation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 261-276.
- Koopmans, Carl & Lieshout, Rogier, 2016. "Airline cost changes: To what extent are they passed through to the passenger?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-11.
- Liu, Guangrui & Yan, Beibei & Chen, Guanyi, 2013. "Technical review on jet fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 59-70.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2011. "Environmental and financial sustainability of air transport: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-32.
- Sungwook Yoon & Sukjae Jeong, 2016. "Carbon Emission Mitigation Potentials of Different Policy Scenarios and Their Effects on International Aviation in the Korean Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu & Fang Li, 2014. "Market Competition and Greening Transportation of Airlines Under the Emission Trading Scheme: A Case of Duopoly Market," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 684-694, November.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas, 2011. "Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1066-1076.
- Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M., 2009. "GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2696-2707, July.
- Scotti, Davide & Volta, Nicola, 2018. "Price asymmetries in European airfares," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 42-52.
- Miyoshi, Chikage, 2014. "Assessing the equity impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on an African airline," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 56-64.
- Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J., 2009. "Carbon emission offsets for aviation-generated emissions due to international travel to and from New Zealand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3438-3447, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5562-5570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.