Valorization of Mexican biomasses through pyrolysis, combustion and gasification processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yahya, Mohd Adib & Al-Qodah, Z. & Ngah, C.W. Zanariah, 2015. "Agricultural bio-waste materials as potential sustainable precursors used for activated carbon production: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 218-235.
- Azadi, Pooya & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & Farnood, Ramin & King, David A., 2013. "Liquid fuels, hydrogen and chemicals from lignin: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 506-523.
- López-González, D. & Puig-Gamero, M. & Acién, F.G. & García-Cuadra, F. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2015. "Energetic, economic and environmental assessment of the pyrolysis and combustion of microalgae and their oils," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1752-1770.
- Caspeta, Luis & Caro-Bermúdez, Mario A. & Ponce-Noyola, Teresa & Martinez, Alfredo, 2014. "Enzymatic hydrolysis at high-solids loadings for the conversion of agave bagasse to fuel ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 277-286.
- López-González, D. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2014. "Gasification of lignocellulosic biomass char obtained from pyrolysis: Kinetic and evolved gas analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 456-467.
- Siriwardane, Ranjani & Riley, Jarrett & Tian, Hanjing & Richards, George, 2016. "Chemical looping coal gasification with calcium ferrite and barium ferrite via solid–solid reactions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 952-966.
- Bateni, Hamed & Karimi, Keikhosro & Zamani, Akram & Benakashani, Fatemeh, 2014. "Castor plant for biodiesel, biogas, and ethanol production with a biorefinery processing perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 14-22.
- López-González, D. & Avalos-Ramirez, A. & Giroir-Fendler, A. & Godbout, S. & Fernandez-Lopez, M. & Sanchez-Silva, L. & Valverde, J.L., 2015. "Combustion kinetic study of woody and herbaceous crops by thermal analysis coupled to mass spectrometry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1626-1635.
- Fernandez-Lopez, M. & López-González, D. & Puig-Gamero, M. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2016. "CO2 gasification of dairy and swine manure: A life cycle assessment approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 552-560.
- Escobar, José C. & Lora, Electo S. & Venturini, Osvaldo J. & Yáñez, Edgar E. & Castillo, Edgar F. & Almazan, Oscar, 2009. "Biofuels: Environment, technology and food security," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1275-1287, August.
- Okello, Collins & Pindozzi, Stefania & Faugno, Salvatore & Boccia, Lorenzo, 2013. "Development of bioenergy technologies in Uganda: A review of progress," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 55-63.
- Sellin, Noeli & Krohl, Diego Ricardo & Marangoni, Cintia & Souza, Ozair, 2016. "Oxidative fast pyrolysis of banana leaves in fluidized bed reactor," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 56-64.
- Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & Acevedo-Benítez, Jorge A. & Hernández-Santiago, Cuitlahuac, 2010. "Distribution and potential of bioenergy resources from agricultural activities in Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2147-2153, September.
- Gil, María V. & Riaza, Juan & Álvarez, Lucía & Pevida, Covadonga & Rubiera, Fernando, 2015. "Biomass devolatilization at high temperature under N2 and CO2: Char morphology and reactivity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 655-662.
- Chen, Yun-Chun & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Chang, Jo-Shu & Ong, Hwai Chyuan, 2016. "Impact of torrefaction on the composition, structure and reactivity of a microalga residue," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 110-119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adnan, Muflih A. & Hossain, Mohammad M., 2018. "Gasification of various biomasses including microalgae using CO2 – A thermodynamic study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 598-607.
- García-Velásquez, Carlos A. & Cardona, Carlos A., 2019. "Comparison of the biochemical and thermochemical routes for bioenergy production: A techno-economic (TEA), energetic and environmental assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 232-242.
- Ignacio, Luís Henrique da Silva & Santos, Pedro Eduardo de Almeida & Duarte, Carlos Antonio Ribeiro, 2019. "An experimental assessment of Eucalyptus urosemente energy potential for biomass production in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 361-369.
More about this item
KeywordsPyrolysis; Combustion; Gasification; Biomass;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:509-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.