Enzymatic hydrolysis at high-solids loadings for the conversion of agave bagasse to fuel ethanol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srirangan, Kajan & Akawi, Lamees & Moo-Young, Murray & Chou, C. Perry, 2012. "Towards sustainable production of clean energy carriers from biomass resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 172-186.
- He, Jie & Zhang, Wennan, 2011. "Techno-economic evaluation of thermo-chemical biomass-to-ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1224-1232, April.
- Mesa, Leyanis & González, Erenio & Ruiz, Encarnación & Romero, Inmaculada & Cara, Cristóbal & Felissia, Fernando & Castro, Eulogio, 2010. "Preliminary evaluation of organosolv pre-treatment of sugar cane bagasse for glucose production: Application of 23 experimental design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 109-114, January.
- Zheng, Yi & Lee, Christopher & Yu, Chaowei & Cheng, Yu-Shen & Zhang, Ruihong & Jenkins, Bryan M. & VanderGheynst, Jean S., 2013. "Dilute acid pretreatment and fermentation of sugar beet pulp to ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 1-7.
- Wang, Lei & Templer, Richard & Murphy, Richard J., 2012. "High-solids loading enzymatic hydrolysis of waste papers for biofuel production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 23-31.
- Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & Acevedo-Benítez, Jorge A. & Hernández-Santiago, Cuitlahuac, 2010. "Distribution and potential of bioenergy resources from agricultural activities in Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2147-2153, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopes, Verônica dos Santos & Fischer, Janaína & Pinheiro, Tais Magalhães Abrantes & Cabral, Bruna Vieira & Cardoso, Vicelma Luiz & Coutinho Filho, Ubirajara, 2017. "Biosurfactant and ethanol co-production using Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Saccharomyces cerevisiae co-cultures and exploded sugarcane bagasse," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 305-310.
- Singh, Shuchi & Khanna, Swati & Moholkar, Vijayanand S. & Goyal, Arun, 2014. "Screening and optimization of pretreatments for Parthenium hysterophorus as feedstock for alcoholic biofuels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 195-206.
- Láinez, Magdiel & Ruiz, Héctor A. & Arellano-Plaza, Melchor & Martínez-Hernández, Sergio, 2019. "Bioethanol production from enzymatic hydrolysates of Agave salmiana leaves comparing S. cerevisiae and K. marxianus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1127-1133.
- Romaní, Aloia & Ruiz, Héctor A. & Teixeira, José A. & Domingues, Lucília, 2016. "Valorization of Eucalyptus wood by glycerol-organosolv pretreatment within the biorefinery concept: An integrated and intensified approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 1-9.
- Moretti, Marcia Maria de Souza & Bocchini-Martins, Daniela Alonso & Nunes, Christiane da Costa Carreira & Villena, Maria Arévalo & Perrone, Olavo Micali & Silva, Roberto da & Boscolo, Maurício & Gomes, 2014. "Pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse with microwaves irradiation and its effects on the structure and on enzymatic hydrolysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 189-195.
- Parascanu, M.M. & Sandoval-Salas, F. & Soreanu, G. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2017. "Valorization of Mexican biomasses through pyrolysis, combustion and gasification processes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 509-522.
- Cripwell, Rosemary & Favaro, Lorenzo & Rose, Shaunita H. & Basaglia, Marina & Cagnin, Lorenzo & Casella, Sergio & van Zyl, Willem, 2015. "Utilisation of wheat bran as a substrate for bioethanol production using recombinant cellulases and amylolytic yeast," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 610-617.
- Cannella, David & Sveding, Per Viktor & Jørgensen, Henning, 2014. "PEI detoxification of pretreated spruce for high solids ethanol fermentation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 394-403.
More about this item
KeywordsAgave bagasse residues; Ethanosolv; Cellulases; High-solid loading hydrolysis; Fuel ethanol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:113:y:2014:i:c:p:277-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.