Oil palm biomass as a sustainable energy source: A Malaysian case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumathi, S. & Chai, S.P. & Mohamed, A.R., 2008. "Utilization of oil palm as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 2404-2421, December.
- Barbir, Frano, 2009. "Transition to renewable energy systems with hydrogen as an energy carrier," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 308-312.
- Kalisz, Sylwester & Pronobis, Marek & Baxter, David, 2008. "Co-firing of biomass waste-derived syngas in coal power boiler," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1770-1778.
- Lior, Noam, 2008. "Energy resources and use: The present situation and possible paths to the future," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 842-857.
- Ericsson, Karin, 2007. "Co-firing—A strategy for bioenergy in Poland?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1838-1847.
- Tan, K.T. & Lee, K.T. & Mohamed, A.R. & Bhatia, S., 2009. "Palm oil: Addressing issues and towards sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 420-427, February.
- Lora, E.S. & Andrade, R.V., 2009. "Biomass as energy source in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 777-788, May.
- Kelly-Yong, Tau Len & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman & Bhatia, Subhash, 2007. "Potential of hydrogen from oil palm biomass as a source of renewable energy worldwide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5692-5701, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass conversion technology; Cellulose feedstock; Renewable energy; Sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:9:p:1225-1235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.