Biomass resources for energy in North-Eastern Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chynoweth, David P & Owens, John M & Legrand, Robert, 2001. "Renewable methane from anaerobic digestion of biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-8.
- Porteous, Andrew, 2001. "Energy from waste incinerationÂ -- a state of the art emissions review with an emphasis on public acceptability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 157-167, October.
- Moreira, Jose R. & Goldemberg, Jose, 1999. "The alcohol program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 229-245, April.
- Tiba, Chigueru, 2001. "Solar radiation in the Brazilian Northeast," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 565-578.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanca Antizar-Ladislao & Juan L. Turrion-Gomez, 2010. "Decentralized Energy from Waste Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Malik, Monu & Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2015. "Development and analysis of a new renewable energy-based multi-generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 90-99.
- Smithers, Jeff, 2014. "Review of sugarcane trash recovery systems for energy cogeneration in South Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 915-925.
- Ahmadi, Pouria & Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2013. "Development and assessment of an integrated biomass-based multi-generation energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 155-166.
- Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando & Neiva de Figueiredo, João, 2016. "Designing optimal supply chains for anaerobic bio-digestion/energy generation complexes with distributed small farm feedstock sourcing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 46-54.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2744-2758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grisi, Edson F. & Yusta, Jose M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo, 2012. "Opportunity costs for bioelectricity sales in Brazilian sucro-energetic industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 860-867.
- Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A., 2016. "Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-308.
- Faraco, Vincenza & Hadar, Yitzhak, 2011. "The potential of lignocellulosic ethanol production in the Mediterranean Basin," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 252-266, January.
- Tao, Guangcan & Lestander, Torbjörn A. & Geladi, Paul & Xiong, Shaojun, 2012. "Biomass properties in association with plant species and assortments I: A synthesis based on literature data of energy properties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3481-3506.
- Liu, Jin & Wu, Jianguo & Liu, Fengqiao & Han, Xingguo, 2012. "Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 305-318.
- Cai, Junmeng & Liu, Ronghou & Deng, Chunjian, 2008. "An assessment of biomass resources availability in Shanghai: 2005 analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1997-2004, September.
- Zhao, Peitao & Shen, Yafei & Ge, Shifu & Chen, Zhenqian & Yoshikawa, Kunio, 2014. "Clean solid biofuel production from high moisture content waste biomass employing hydrothermal treatment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 345-367.
- Zhan, Xiuli & Zhou, ZhiJie & Wang, Fuchen, 2010. "Catalytic effect of black liquor on the gasification reactivity of petroleum coke," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1710-1715, May.
- Al Arni, Saleh & Bosio, Barbara & Arato, Elisabetta, 2010. "Syngas from sugarcane pyrolysis: An experimental study for fuel cell applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 29-35.
- Lian, Z.T. & Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K., 2010. "A thermoeconomic analysis of biomass energy for trigeneration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 84-95, January.
- Devlin, Ger & Talbot, Bruce, 2014. "Deriving cooperative biomass resource transport supply strategies in meeting co-firing energy regulations: A case for peat and wood fibre in Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1700-1709.
- Ahmadi, Pouria & Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2014. "Thermoeconomic multi-objective optimization of a novel biomass-based integrated energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 958-970.
- Cao, Liyan & Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping, 2014. "Thermodynamic analysis of a biomass-fired Kalina cycle with regenerative heater," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 760-770.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass Energy generation Sugarcane bagasse Bamboo Black liquor MSW Energy crops Process wastes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:77:y:2004:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .