A hierarchical methodology for the mesoscale assessment of building integrated roof solar energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2001. "Energy and economic evaluation of building-integrated photovoltaics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 431-439.
- Omer, S.A. & Wilson, R. & Riffat, S.B., 2003. "Monitoring results of two examples of building integrated PV (BIPV) systems in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1387-1399.
- Cory, Karlynn S. & Swezey, Blair G., 2007. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 21-32, May.
- Keoleian, Gregory A. & Lewis, Geoffrey McD., 2003. "Modeling the life cycle energy and environmental performance of amorphous silicon BIPV roofing in the US," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 271-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Lozano, Juan M. & Teruel-Solano, Jerónimo & Soto-Elvira, Pedro L. & Socorro García-Cascales, M., 2013. "Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Multi-Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) methods for the evaluation of solar farms locations: Case study in south-eastern Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 544-556.
- Jo, J.H. & Loomis, D.G. & Aldeman, M.R., 2013. "Optimum penetration of utility-scale grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems in Illinois," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-26.
- Myeongchan Oh & Hyeong-Dong Park, 2019. "Optimization of Solar Panel Orientation Considering Temporal Volatility and Scenario-Based Photovoltaic Potential: A Case Study in Seoul National University," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Calvert, K. & Pearce, J.M. & Mabee, W.E., 2013.
"Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 416-429.
- Kirby Calvert & J.M. Pearce & W. E. Mabee, 2013. "Toward renewable energy geo-information infrastructures: Applications of GIScience and remote sensing that build institutional capacity," Post-Print hal-02120459, HAL.
- Firozjaei, Mohammad Karimi & Nematollahi, Omid & Mijani, Naeim & Shorabeh, Saman Nadizadeh & Firozjaei, Hamzeh Karimi & Toomanian, Ara, 2019. "An integrated GIS-based Ordered Weighted Averaging analysis for solar energy evaluation in Iran: Current conditions and future planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1130-1146.
- Capellán-Pérez, Iñigo & de Castro, Carlos & Arto, Iñaki, 2017. "Assessing vulnerabilities and limits in the transition to renewable energies: Land requirements under 100% solar energy scenarios," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 760-782.
- Xiaoyang Song & Yaohuan Huang & Chuanpeng Zhao & Yuxin Liu & Yanguo Lu & Yongguo Chang & Jie Yang, 2018. "An Approach for Estimating Solar Photovoltaic Potential Based on Rooftop Retrieval from Remote Sensing Images," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Sarawut Ninsawat & Mohammad Dalower Hossain, 2016. "Identifying Potential Area and Financial Prospects of Rooftop Solar Photovoltaics (PV)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Hong, Taehoon & Lee, Minhyun & Koo, Choongwan & Jeong, Kwangbok & Kim, Jimin, 2017. "Development of a method for estimating the rooftop solar photovoltaic (PV) potential by analyzing the available rooftop area using Hillshade analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 320-332.
- Sánchez-Lozano, Juan M. & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos & García-Cascales, M. Socorro & Dias, Luis C., 2014. "GIS-based photovoltaic solar farms site selection using ELECTRE-TRI: Evaluating the case for Torre Pacheco, Murcia, Southeast of Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 478-494.
- Schallenberg-Rodríguez, Julieta, 2013. "Photovoltaic techno-economical potential on roofs in regions and islands: The case of the Canary Islands. Methodological review and methodology proposal," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 219-239.
- De Schepper, Ellen & Van Passel, Steven & Manca, Jean & Thewys, Theo, 2012. "Combining photovoltaics and sound barriers – A feasibility study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 297-303.
More about this item
KeywordsBuilding integrated renewable energy; Solar energy systems; Urban energy consumption; Remote sensing; Energy modeling; Green-house-gas emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:36:y:2011:i:11:p:2992-3000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.