Energy and economic evaluation of building-integrated photovoltaics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 1999. "The market for solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 371-385, July.
- Roberts, F., 1980. "Energy accounting of alternative energy sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Gusdorf, John, 1992. "Energy paybacks and renewable breeders," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(12), pages 1137-1151.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2002. "Energy and CO2 life-cycle analyses of wind turbines—review and applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 339-362.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2004.
"Cost-effective environmental policy: implications of induced technological change,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1099-1121, November.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2002. "Cost-effective environmental policy: Implications of induced technological change," Discussion Papers 314, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014.
"A Review of Renewable Energy Supply and Energy Efficiency Technologies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas´ & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "A Review of Renewable Energy Supply and Energy Efficiency Technologies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 374, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dunstan, D. & Probert, D., 2002. "Raising the effectiveness of electricity generation (per unit of fossil-fuel combusted) by less conventional means," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 103-138, October.
- Gaul, Chip & Carley, Sanya, 2012. "Solar set asides and renewable electricity certificates: Early lessons from North Carolina's experience with its renewable portfolio standard," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 460-469.
- Kapoor, Karan & Pandey, Krishan K. & Jain, A.K. & Nandan, Ashish, 2014. "Evolution of solar energy in India: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 475-487.
- Yildiz, Özgür, 2014. "Financing renewable energy infrastructures via financial citizen participation – The case of Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 677-685.
- Graf, Holger & Kalthaus, Martin, 2018.
"International research networks: Determinants of country embeddedness,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(7), pages 1198-1214.
- Holger Graf & Martin Kalthaus, 2016. "International Research Networks: Determinants of Country Embeddedness," Jena Economics Research Papers 2016-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang, 2010. "Impact of different operating modes for a Severn Barrage on the tidal power and flood inundation in the Severn Estuary, UK," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(7), pages 2374-2391, July.
- Purohit, Pallav, 2009. "CO2 emissions mitigation potential of solar home systems under clean development mechanism in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1014-1023.
- Simon Bawakyillenuo, 2009. "Policy and Institutional Failures: Photovoltaic Solar Household System (PV/SHS) Dissemination in Ghana," Energy & Environment, , vol. 20(6), pages 927-947, October.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Wachsmann, Ulrike, 2004. "Wind turbines in Brazil and Germany: an example of geographical variability in life-cycle assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 119-130, February.
- Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M., 2013. "Analytical model for solar PV and CSP electricity costs: Present LCOE values and their future evolution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 119-132.
- Nguyen, Ly & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2019. "The US solar panel anti-dumping duties versus uniform tariff," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 523-532.
- Painuly, J.P, 2001. "Barriers to renewable energy penetration; a framework for analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-89.
- Peter, Raja & Ramaseshan, B & Nayar, C.V, 2002. "Conceptual model for marketing solar based technology to developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 511-524.
- Pallav Purohit & Axel Michaelowa, 2008. "CDM potential of SPV lighting systems in India," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Smith, Adrian & Raven, Rob, 2012. "What is protective space? Reconsidering niches in transitions to sustainability," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1025-1036.
- Wamukonya, Njeri, 2007. "Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 6-14, January.
- Poullikkas, Andreas, 2007. "Implementation of distributed generation technologies in isolated power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 30-56, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:26:y:2001:i:4:p:431-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.