Thomas Oliver Jackson
|4805 Spearman Drive College Station, TX 77845-4412|
Department of Finance College Station, Texas (United States)
Mays Business School
Texas A&M University
979 845 3514
979 845 3884
306 Wehner Building, 4218 TAMU, College Station, Texas 77843-4218
RePEc:edi:fdtamus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jackson, Thomas, 2011. "Risk, uncertainty and pasture investment decisions," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100566, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Angela Druckman & T. Jackson & E. Papathanasopoulou & P. Bradley, "undated". "Attributing Carbon Emissions to Functional Household Needs: a Pilot Framework For the UK," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600026, EcoMod.
- Jackson, Thomas & Heard, J. & Malcolm, Bill, 2014. "System changes to a lamb farm in south-west Victoria: some pre-experimental modelling," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 11, pages 1-18.
- Heard, Joanna & Malcolm, Bill & Jackson, T. & Tocker, J. & Graham, P. & White, A., 2013. "Whole farm analysis versus activity gross margin analysis: a sheep farm example," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 10, pages 1-14.
- D. Rowell & T. Jackson, 2011. "Additional costs of inpatient malnutrition, Victoria, Australia, 2003–2004," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 353-361, August.
- Jackson, T. & Malcolm, Bill, 2011. "Punting Lamb," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10, October.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3167-3182, August.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Measuring resource inequalities: The concepts and methodology for an area-based Gini coefficient," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 242-252, April.
- Druckman, A. & Bradley, P. & Papathanasopoulou, E. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Measuring progress towards carbon reduction in the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 594-604, July.
- Thomas O. Jackson, 2002. "Environmental Contamination and Industrial Real Estate Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 23(1/2), pages 179-200.
- Begg, K. G. & Jackson, T. & Parkinson, S., 2001. "Beyond joint implementation -- designing flexibility into global climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 17-27, January.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2001. "Energy and economic evaluation of building-integrated photovoltaics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 431-439.
- Thomas O. Jackson, 2001. "Environmental Risk Perceptions of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Lenders," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(3), pages 271-288.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 1999. "The market for solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 371-385, July.
- Jackson, T & Oliver, M, 1996. "Wind energy comes of age : Paul Gipe John Wiley, New York, 1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 491-492, May.
- Tom Jackson, 1991. "A game model of ASEAN trade liberalization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-254, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Oliver Jackson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.