Beyond joint implementation -- designing flexibility into global climate policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katie Begg & Stuart Parkinson, 2001. "JI and CDM: Lessons from Pilot Project Assessment," Energy & Environment, , vol. 12(5-6), pages 475-486, November.
- Frans Berkhout & Adrian Smith, 2003. "Carbon Flows between the EU and Eastern Europe: Baselines, Scenarios and Policy Options," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 199-219, September.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Ramskov, Jacob, 2002. "Effects of internalising external production costs in a North European power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 501-510, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000. "Carbon taxes and general joint implementation: an applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-45, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bailey, Peter D & Gough, Clair A & Millock, Katrin & Chadwick, Michael J, 1996. "Prospects for the joint implementation of sulphur emission reductions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 507-516, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & van Berkel, Rene & Fengqi, Zhou & Menke, Christoph & Schaeffer, Roberto & O. Williams, Robert, 2001. "Technology transfer of energy efficient technologies in industry: a review of trends and policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-43, January.
- Franz Wirl & Claus Huber & I.O Walker, 1998. "Joint Implementation: Strategic Reactions and Possible Remedies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 203-224, September.
- Schmidt, Carsten, 1996. "The noncooperative provision of international environmental goods when countries differ in size," Discussion Papers, Series II 294, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Sikharulidze, Anna & Karapoghosyan, Eduard & Shatvoryan, Suren, 2017. "Development of marginal abatement cost curves for the building sector in Armenia and Georgia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 29-43.
- Edwin Woerdman & Wytze van der Gaast, 2001. "Project-Based Emissions Trading: The Impact of Institutional Arrangements on Cost-Effectiveness," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 113-154, June.
- Paul Leiby & Jonathan Rubin, 2001. "Intertemporal Permit Trading for the Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(3), pages 229-256, July.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2001. "Emissions trading and transaction costs: analyzing the flaws in the discussion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 293-304, August.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Shunli Wang & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Global and Regional Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christoph Böhringer & Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2003.
"Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation. An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis for Germany and India,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(1), pages 49-76, January.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Conrad, Klaus & Löschel, Andreas, 2000. "Carbon Taxes and Joint Implementation An applied general equilibrium analysis for Germany and India," Discussion Papers 591, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Schmidt, Carsten, 1997. "Enforcement and cost-effectiveness of international environmental agreements: The role of side-payments," Discussion Papers, Series II 350, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:1:p:17-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.