The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- Zein-Elabdin, Eiman O., 1997. "Improved stoves in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of the Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-475, October.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- A. Michaelowa & E. Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Post-Print hal-00716168, HAL.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Axel Michaelowa & Emmanuel Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-185, June.
- B W Murck & C M Dufournaud & J B R Whitney, 1985. "Simulation of a Policy Aimed at the Reduction of Wood Use in the Sudan," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 17(9), pages 1231-1242, September.
- Clifton T Jones, 1993. "Another Look at U.S. Passenger Vehicle Use and the 'Rebound' Effect from Improved Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-110.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Natarajan, Bhaskar & Chakaravarti, K.K. & Rabin Shrestha,, 1998. "Environmental and power generation implications of efficient electrical appliances for India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1065-1072.
- B W Murck & C M Dufournaud & J B R Whitney, 1985. "Simulation of a policy aimed at the reduction of wood use in the Sudan," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(9), pages 1231-1242, September.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1980. "Economic Implications of Mandated Efficiency in Standards for Household Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 21-40.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1987. "Energy Saving Resulting from the Adoption of More Efficient Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 85-89.
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:73-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.