The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1987. "Energy Saving Resulting from the Adoption of More Efficient Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 85-89.
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1980. "Economic Implications of Mandated Efficiency in Standards for Household Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 21-40.
- Clifton T Jones, 1993. "Another Look at U.S. Passenger Vehicle Use and the 'Rebound' Effect from Improved Fuel Efficiency," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-110.
- Zein-Elabdin, Eiman O., 1997. "Improved stoves in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of the Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-475, October.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- B W Murck & C M Dufournaud & J B R Whitney, 1985. "Simulation of a Policy Aimed at the Reduction of Wood Use in the Sudan," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(9), pages 1231-1242, September.
- Axel Michaelowa & Emmanuel Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-185, June.
- Rentz, Henning, 1998. "Joint implementation and the question of `additionality'--a proposal for a pragmatic approach to identify possible joint implementation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-279, March.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- A. Michaelowa & E. Fages, 1999. "Options for baselines of the clean development mechanism," Post-Print hal-00716168, HAL.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Natarajan, Bhaskar & Chakaravarti, K.K. & Rabin Shrestha,, 1998. "Environmental and power generation implications of efficient electrical appliances for India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1065-1072.
- B W Murck & C M Dufournaud & J B R Whitney, 1985. "Simulation of a policy aimed at the reduction of wood use in the Sudan," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(9), pages 1231-1242, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008.
"Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200808, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Selvaretnam, Geethanjali & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2010. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in Tackling Climate Change," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of wind power projects in India," HWWI Research Papers 1-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Müller-Pelzer, Felicia, 2004. "The Clean Development Mechanism," HWWA Reports 244, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Pappas, Charalampos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Psarras, John, 2013. "Renewable energy and nuclear power towards sustainable development: Characteristics and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 187-197.
- Sell, Joachim & Koellner, Thomas & Weber, Olaf & Pedroni, Lucio & Scholz, Roland W., 2006. "Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-36, June.
- Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M., 2005. "Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 451-465, March.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy, 2010. "Conceptualising environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 261-270, December.
- Purohit, Pallav, 2008. "Small hydro power projects under clean development mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2000-2015, June.
- Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y., 2007. "A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1088-1099, February.
- Sierra, Rodrigo & Russman, Eric, 2006. "On the efficiency of environmental service payments: A forest conservation assessment in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 131-141, August.
- Adam G. Bumpus & Diana M. Liverman, 2008. "Accumulation by Decarbonization and the Governance of Carbon Offsets," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 84(2), pages 127-155, April.
- Shunli Wang & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Nijkamp & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Global and Regional Impacts of the Clean Development Mechanism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-045/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barnes, Belinda & Southwell, Darren & Bruce, Sarah & Woodhams, Felicity, 2014. "Additionality, common practice and incentive schemes for the uptake of innovations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-61.
- Ina, Porras & Bruce, Alyward & Jeff, Dengel, 2013. "Monitoring payments for watershed services schemes in developing countries," MPRA Paper 47185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sathaye, Jayant & Murtishaw, Scott & Price, Lynn & Lefranc, Maurice & Roy, Joyashree & Winkler, Harald & Spalding-Fecher, Randall, 2004. "Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1303-1317, July.
- Randall Spalding-Fecher & Steve Thorne & Njeri Wamukonya, 2002. "Reside0ntial solar water heating as a potential Clean Development Mechanism project: A South African case study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 135-153, June.
- Axel Michaelowa & John O’brien, 2006. "Domestic UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms Project Supply Coordination Through Tendering – Lessons from the New Zealand Experience," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 711-722, May.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:73-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .