Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Jackson, Tim, 1991. "Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-46.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Sitnicki, S. & Budzinski, K. & Juda, J. & Michna, J. & Szpilewicz, A., 1991. "Opportunities for carbon emissions control in Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 995-1002, December.
- Mills, Evan & Wilson, Deborah & Johansson, Thomas B., 1991. "Getting started: no-regrets strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 526-542.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:117-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.