Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sitnicki, S. & Budzinski, K. & Juda, J. & Michna, J. & Szpilewicz, A., 1991. "Opportunities for carbon emissions control in Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 995-1002, December.
- Mills, Evan & Wilson, Deborah & Johansson, Thomas B., 1991. "Getting started: no-regrets strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 526-542.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-25, March.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1991. "Global CO2 Emission Reductions - the Impacts of Rising Energy Costs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-108.
- Jackson, Tim, 1991. "Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-46.