Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
- Nadine Ibrahim & Christopher Kennedy, 2016. "A Methodology for Constructing Marginal Abatement Cost Curves for Climate Action in Cities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, March.
- Heintz, Roebyem J & Tol, Richard SJ, 1995. "Joint implementation and uniform mixing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 911-917, October.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine, 2001. "Estimating sustainability gaps: methods and preliminary applications for the UK and the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 5-22, April.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stéphane, 2014.
"Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 645-653.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2011. "When starting with the most expensive option makes sense : use and misuse of marginal abatement cost curves," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5803, The World Bank.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and the Optimal Timing of Mitigation Measures," Working Papers 2013.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2014. "Marginal abatement cost curves and the optimal timing of mitigation measures," Post-Print hal-00916328, HAL.
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "When Starting with the Most Expensive Option Makes Sense On Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and Optimal Abatement Pathways," CIRED Working Papers hal-00626261, HAL.
- Haberl, Helmut & Adensam, Heidi & Geissler, Susanne, 1998. "Optimal climate protection strategies for space heating The case of Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1125-1135, December.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:29-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kesicki, Fabian, 2013. "What are the key drivers of MAC curves? A partial-equilibrium modelling approach for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 142-151.
- Haoqi, Qian & Libo, Wu & Weiqi, Tang, 2017.
"“Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 41-50.
- Qian, Haoqi & Wu, Libo & Tang, Weiqi, 2016. "“Lock-in” Effect of Emission Standard and Its Impact on the Choice of Market Based Instruments," MPRA Paper 72470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, Simon, 2012. "The ranking of negative-cost emissions reduction measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 430-438.
- Mortimer, N D & Ashley, A & Moody, C A C & Rix, J H R & Moss, S A, 1998. "Carbon dioxide savings in the commercial building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 615-624, July.
- Anja Hansen & Jörn Budde & Yusuf Nadi Karatay & Annette Prochnow, 2016. "CUDe —Carbon Utilization Degree as an Indicator for Sustainable Biomass Use," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015.
"Estimating the Marginal Abatement Cost Curve of CO2 Emissions in China: Provincial Panel Data Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 217-229.
- Du, Limin & Hanley, Aoife & Wei, Chu, 2015. "Estimating the marginal abatement cost curve of CO2 emissions in China: Provincial panel data analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1985, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:hal:ciredw:hal-00916328 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00916328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrien Vogt-Schilb & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "When Starting with the Most Expensive Option Makes Sense On Marginal Abatement Cost Curves and Optimal Abatement Pathways," Working Papers hal-00626261, HAL.
- Lee, W.L. & Yik, F.W.H. & Jones, P., 2003. "A strategy for prioritising interactive measures for enhancing energy efficiency of air-conditioned buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 877-893.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 2000. "The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1011-1021, November.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:227:d:66299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 2014. "The Economics of Climate Change Policy: Critical review and future policy directions," MPRA Paper 56841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timmons, David & Konstantinidis, Charalampos & Shapiro, Andrew M. & Wilson, Alex, 2016. "Decarbonizing residential building energy: A cost-effective approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 382-392.
- Levihn, Fabian, 2016. "On the problem of optimizing through least cost per unit, when costs are negative: Implications for cost curves and the definition of economic efficiency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1155-1163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:19:y:1991:i:1:p:35-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.