Getting started: no-regrets strategies for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
- Olivier Beaumais & Thierry Bréchet, 1995. "La stratégie communautaire de régulation de l'effet de serre : quels enjeux pour la France ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 155-174.
- Cuce, Pinar Mert & Riffat, Saffa, 2015. "A comprehensive review of heat recovery systems for building applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 665-682.
- Krause, Florentin, 1996. "The costs of mitigating carbon emissions : A review of methods and findings from European studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 899-915.
- Maddison, David, 1995. "A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 337-346.
- Taylor, Simon, 2012. "The ranking of negative-cost emissions reduction measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 430-438.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Price, T. J. & Probert, S. D., 1995. "Role of road transport in UK's energy policy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:19:y:1991:i:6:p:526-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.