The evolution of economic and environmental cost for crystalline silicon photovoltaics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Tim, 1995. "Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 117-138, February.
- Jackson, Tim, 1991. "Least-cost greenhouse planning supply curves for global warming abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-46.
- Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E., 2000. "Energy viability of photovoltaic systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 999-1010, November.
- Oliver, M. & Jackson, T., 1999. "The market for solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 371-385, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adamson, Kerry-Ann, 2004. "Hydrogen from renewable resources--the hundred year commitment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1242, July.
- Macintosh, Andrew & Wilkinson, Deb, 2011. "Searching for public benefits in solar subsidies: A case study on the Australian government's residential photovoltaic rebate program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3199-3209, June.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Ninou, I. & Zafirakis, D., 2011. "Minimum long-term cost solution for remote telecommunication stations on the basis of photovoltaic-based hybrid power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2512-2527, May.
- Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D. & Mateus, R. & Almeida, M.G. & Silva, S.M., 2015. "Review and perspectives on Life Cycle Analysis of solar technologies with emphasis on building-integrated solar thermal systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 833-846.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari, 2004. "The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1545-1554, September.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Radhi, Hassan, 2012. "Trade-off between environmental and economic implications of PV systems integrated into the UAE residential sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2468-2474.
- Raghava Kommalapati & Akhil Kadiyala & Md. Tarkik Shahriar & Ziaul Huque, 2017. "Review of the Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Different Photovoltaic and Concentrating Solar Power Electricity Generation Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, March.
- van den Heuvel, Stijn T.A. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2009. "Multilevel assessment of diversity, innovation and selection in the solar photovoltaic industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 50-60, March.
- Sivaraman, Deepak & Moore, Michael R., 2012. "Economic performance of grid-connected photovoltaics in California and Texas (United States): The influence of renewable energy and climate policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 274-287.
- Evans, Annette & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2009. "Assessment of sustainability indicators for renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1082-1088, June.
- Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2007. "Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3316-3326, June.
- Radhi, Hassan, 2011. "On the value of decentralised PV systems for the GCC residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2020-2027, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:14:p:1011-1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.