Economical, environmental and technical analysis of building integrated photovoltaic systems in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo, 2006. "Economical and environmental analysis of grid connected photovoltaic systems in Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1107-1128.
- Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E., 2000. "Energy viability of photovoltaic systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 999-1010, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Jianhui & Lim, Yun Seng & Tang, Jun Huat & Morris, Ezra, 2014. "Grid-connected photovoltaic system in Malaysia: A review on voltage issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 535-545.
- Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah Binti, 2016. "Renewable energy technology acceptance in Peninsular Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
- Farhoodnea, Masoud & Mohamed, Azah & Khatib, Tamer & Elmenreich, Wilfried, 2015. "Performance evaluation and characterization of a 3-kWp grid-connected photovoltaic system based on tropical field experimental results: new results and comparative study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1047-1054.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Lee Lian Ivy-Yap, 2014. "Highlighting Energy Policies and Strategies for the Residential Sector in Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 448-456.
- Mah, Daphne Ngar-yin & van der Vleuten, Johannes Marinus & Hills, Peter & Tao, Julia, 2012. "Consumer perceptions of smart grid development: Results of a Hong Kong survey and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 204-216.
- Audenaert, Amaryllis & De Boeck, Liesje & De Cleyn, Sven & Lizin, Sebastien & Adam, Jean-François, 2010. "An economic evaluation of photovoltaic grid connected systems (PVGCS) in Flanders for companies: A generic model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2674-2682.
- Lim, Yun Seng & Koh, Siong Lee, 2010. "Analytical assessments on the potential of harnessing tidal currents for electricity generation in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1024-1032.
- Sabo, Mahmoud Lurwan & Mariun, Norman & Hizam, Hashim & Mohd Radzi, Mohd Amran & Zakaria, Azmi, 2016. "Spatial energy predictions from large-scale photovoltaic power plants located in optimal sites and connected to a smart grid in Peninsular Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 79-94.
- Zhang, Da & Tang, Songlin & Lin, Bao & Liu, Zhen & Zhang, Xiliang & Zhang, Danwei, 2012. "Co-benefit of polycrystalline large-scale photovoltaic power in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 436-442.
- Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Harajli, Hassan A. & Jones, Craig I. & Winnett, Adrian B., 2012. "Whole systems appraisal of a UK Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) system: Energy, environmental, and economic evaluations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 219-230.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "Current energy usage and sustainable energy in Malaysia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4370-4377.
- Siong Lee Koh & Yun Seng Lim & Stella Morris, 2011. "Cost Effective Options for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Reduction in the Power Sector for Developing Economies — A Case Study in Sabah, Malaysia," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(5), pages 1-24, May.
- Gu, Minan & Liu, Yongsheng & Yang, Jingjing & Peng, Lin & Zhao, Chunjiang & Yang, Zhenglong & Yang, Jinhuan & Fang, Wengjian & Fang, Jin & Zhao, Zhenjie, 2012. "Estimation of environmental effect of PVNB installed along a metro line in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 237-244.
- Koh, Siong Lee & Lim, Yun Seng, 2010. "Meeting energy demand in a developing economy without damaging the environment--A case study in Sabah, Malaysia, from technical, environmental and economic perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4719-4728, August.
- Lim, Yun Seng & Lo, Chin Kim & Kee, Shin Yiing & Ewe, Hong Tat & Faidz, Abd Rahman, 2014. "Design and evaluation of passive concentrator and reflector systems for bifacial solar panel on a highly cloudy region – A case study in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 415-425.
- Ng, Poh Khai & Mithraratne, Nalanie, 2014. "Lifetime performance of semi-transparent building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) glazing systems in the tropics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 736-745.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2009. "Residential plants investment appraisal subsequent to the new supporting photovoltaic economic mechanism in Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2710-2715, December.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Jennifer N. Brass & Sanya Carley & Lauren M. MacLean, 2015. "Electrification and rural development: issues of scale in distributed generation," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 196-211, March.
- repec:eee:renene:v:116:y:2018:i:pa:p:659-668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Jianhui & Lim, Yun Seng & Taylor, Phil & Morris, Stella, 2011. "Optimal utilisation of small-scale embedded generators in a developing country – A case study in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2562-2572.
- Tripathy, M. & Sadhu, P.K. & Panda, S.K., 2016. "A critical review on building integrated photovoltaic products and their applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 451-465.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:6:p:2130-2142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.