Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Subak, 2002. "Forest certification eligibility as a screen for CDM sinks projects," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 335-351, December.
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Susan Subak, 2003. "Replacing carbon lost from forests: an assessment of insurance, reserves, and expiring credits," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 107-122, June.
- Greiner, Sandra & Michaelowa, Axel, 2003. "Defining Investment Additionality for CDM projects--practical approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1007-1015, August.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini, 2003. "Incorporating stakeholder values into regional forest planning: a value function approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 75-90, April.
- Greg Murtough & Barbara Aretino & Anna Matysek, 2002. "Creating markets for ecosystem services," Urban/Regional 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory, Robin & Slovic, Paul, 1997. "A constructive approach to environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 175-181, June.
- Farber, Stephen C. & Costanza, Robert & Wilson, Matthew A., 2002. "Economic and ecological concepts for valuing ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 375-392, June.
- van Rensburg, Tom M. & Mill, Greig A. & Common, Mick & Lovett, Jon, 2002. "Preferences and multiple use forest management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 231-244, December.
- Murtough, Greg & Aretino, Barbara & Matysek, Anna, 2002. "Creating Markets for Ecosystem Services," Staff Research Papers 31912, Productivity Commission.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1997. "Environmental services as a strategy for sustainable development in rural Amazonia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- McDonald, G. T. & Lane, M. B., 2004. "Converging global indicators for sustainable forest management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 63-70, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koellner, Thomas & Sell, Joachim & Navarro, Guillermo, 2010. "Why and how much are firms willing to invest in ecosystem services from tropical forests? A comparison of international and Costa Rican firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2127-2139, September.
- Rocío Cóndor & Antonino Scarelli & Riccardo Valentini, 2011. "Multicriteria Decision Aid to support Multilateral Environmental Agreements in assessing international forestry projects," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 117-137, May.
- Vermeulen, W.J.V. & Kok, M.T.J., 2012. "Government interventions in sustainable supply chain governance: Experience in Dutch front-running cases," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-196.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:110-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Kuskova, Valya & Patzelt, Holger, 2009. "Measuring the values that underlie sustainable development: The development of a valid scale," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 246-256, April.
- Locatelli, Bruno & Rojas, Varinia & Salinas, Zenia, 2008. "Impacts of payments for environmental services on local development in northern Costa Rica: A fuzzy multi-criteria analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 275-285, April.
- Vallejo, María Cristina & Burbano, Rafael & Falconí, Fander & Larrea, Carlos, 2015. "Leaving oil underground in Ecuador: The Yasuní-ITT initiative from a multi-criteria perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 175-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:58:y:2006:i:1:p:17-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.