Multicriteria Decision Aid to support Multilateral Environmental Agreements in assessing international forestry projects
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rennings, Klaus & Hohmeyer, Olav, 1997. "Linking Weak and Strong Sustainability Indicators: The Case of Global Warming," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C., 2009. "Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1084-1094, September.
- Stamelos, Ioannis & Tsoukias, Alexis, 2003. "Software evaluation problem situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 273-286, March.
- Sell, Joachim & Koellner, Thomas & Weber, Olaf & Pedroni, Lucio & Scholz, Roland W., 2006. "Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-36, June.
- Simon Dietz & Eric Neumayer, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Caparros, Alejandro & Jacquemont, Frederic, 2003. "Conflicts between biodiversity and carbon sequestration programs: economic and legal implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-157, August.
- Siskos, Yannis & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Krassadaki, Evangelia & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos, 2007. "A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 867-885, October.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- K. Raju & Lucien Duckstein & Cecile Arondel, 2000. "Multicriterion Analysis for Sustainable Water Resources Planning: A Case Study in Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 14(6), pages 435-456, December.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- Arondel, Cecile & Girardin, Philippe, 2000. "Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 467-482, December.
- Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 501-521, September.
- Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines, 2009. "Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1063-1074, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:117-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.