Multicriteria Decision Aid to support Multilateral Environmental Agreements in assessing international forestry projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines, 2009. "Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1063-1074, September.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Caparros, Alejandro & Jacquemont, Frederic, 2003. "Conflicts between biodiversity and carbon sequestration programs: economic and legal implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-157, August.
- Stamelos, Ioannis & Tsoukias, Alexis, 2003. "Software evaluation problem situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 273-286, March.
- Siskos, Yannis & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Krassadaki, Evangelia & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos, 2007. "A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 867-885, October.
- Rennings, Klaus & Hohmeyer, Olav, 1997. "Linking Weak and Strong Sustainability Indicators: The Case of Global Warming," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arondel, Cecile & Girardin, Philippe, 2000. "Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 467-482, December.
- Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao, 2003. "Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-93, May.
- Sell, Joachim & Koellner, Thomas & Weber, Olaf & Pedroni, Lucio & Scholz, Roland W., 2006. "Decision criteria of European and Latin American market actors for tropical forestry projects providing environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-36, June.
- Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 501-521, September.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C., 2009. "Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1084-1094, September.
- K. Raju & Lucien Duckstein & Cecile Arondel, 2000. "Multicriterion Analysis for Sustainable Water Resources Planning: A Case Study in Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 14(6), pages 435-456, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Mi Sun & Kleinschmit, Daniela, 2016. "Framing forest conservation in the global media: An interest-based approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 7-15.
More about this item
KeywordsForestry projects; Multiple criteria; Multilateral environmental agreements; Rio conventions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:117-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .