Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Weber & Franz Eisenführ & Detlof von Winterfeldt, 1988. "The Effects of Splitting Attributes on Weights in Multiattribute Utility Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 431-445, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocío Cóndor & Antonino Scarelli & Riccardo Valentini, 2011. "Multicriteria Decision Aid to support Multilateral Environmental Agreements in assessing international forestry projects," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 117-137, May.
- K. Raju & Lucien Duckstein & Cecile Arondel, 2000. "Multicriterion Analysis for Sustainable Water Resources Planning: A Case Study in Spain," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 14(6), pages 435-456, December.
- Aleksandra Król & Jerzy Księżak & Elżbieta Kubińska & Stelios Rozakis, 2018. "Evaluation of Sustainability of Maize Cultivation in Poland. A Prospect Theory—PROMETHEE Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Znidarsic, Martin & Bohanec, Marko & Zupan, Blaz, 2008. "Modelling impacts of cropping systems: Demands and solutions for DEX methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 594-608, September.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, II: More than two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 246-276, April.
- Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge, 2011. "A new approach to multi-criteria sorting based on fuzzy outranking relations: The THESEUS method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 405-413, September.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2007. "An axiomatic approach to noncompensatory sorting methods in MCDM, I: The case of two categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 217-245, April.
- Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt, 2016. "ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 1-29.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2002. "Evaluating Farming Practices: Use of Health and Ecological Risk Concepts," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 6942, International Farm Management Association.
- Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B., 2010. "Electre Tri-C: A multiple criteria sorting method based on characteristic reference actions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 565-580, August.
- Gamper, C.D. & Turcanu, C., 2007. "On the governmental use of multi-criteria analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 298-307, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:127:y:2000:i:3:p:467-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.