Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Lisa Serir & Michel Grabisch & Frédéric Marcel, 2013. "Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an Organization," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00752736, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Energy resource allocation incorporating qualitative and quantitative criteria: An integrated model using goal programming and AHP," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-218, September.
- Vincke, Philippe, 1986. "Analysis of multicriteria decision aid in Europe," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 160-168, May.
- Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines, 2009. "Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1063-1074, September.
- Labreuche, Christophe & Grabisch, Michel, 2006.
"Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 931-955, August.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186907, HAL.
- Figueira, Jose & Roy, Bernard, 2002. "Determining the weights of criteria in the ELECTRE type methods with a revised Simos' procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 317-326, June.
- Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M., 2010. "PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 198-215, January.
- Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc, 1998. "Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 501-521, September.
- K. Rezaei-Moghaddam & E. Karami, 2008. "A multiple criteria evaluation of sustainable agricultural development models using AHP," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 407-426, August.
- Luigi Fusco Girard & Pasquale Toro, 2007. "Integrated spatial assessment: a multicriteria approach to sustainable development of cultural and environmental heritage in San Marco dei Cavoti, Italy," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 15(3), pages 281-299, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akhtar, Pervaiz & Tse, Ying Kei & Khan, Zaheer & Rao-Nicholson, Rekha, 2016. "Data-driven and adaptive leadership contributing to sustainability: global agri-food supply chains connected with emerging markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 392-401.
- Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Chien-Hung & Rachel Lu, Jui-fen, 2013. "The extended QUALIFLEX method for multiple criteria decision analysis based on interval type-2 fuzzy sets and applications to medical decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 615-625.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Shaolong & Wang, Wenjie & Yan, Hong & Hao, Gang, 2015. "Low carbon logistics: Reducing shipment frequency to cut carbon emissions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 339-350.
- Siskos, Eleftherios & Tsotsolas, Nikos, 2015. "Elicitation of criteria importance weights through the Simos method: A robustness concern," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 543-553.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Bilbao-Terol, Amelia & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Cañal-Fernández, Verónica & Antomil-Ibias, José, 2014. "Using TOPSIS for assessing the sustainability of government bond funds," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development indicators; Sustainable development action plan; Multi-criteria decision aid; ELECTRE and Choquet integral;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:3:p:603-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.