Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langrock, Thomas & Michaelowa, Axel & Greiner, Sandra, 2000. "Defining investment additionality for CDM projects : practical approaches," HWWA Discussion Papers 106, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Clark, Alix & Davis, Mark & Simmonds, Gillian, 2002. "The economics of energy efficiency for the poor—a South African case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 1099-1117.
- Milligan, Michael & Porter, Kevin & Parsons, Brian & Caldwell, James, 2002. "Wind Energy and Power System Operations: A Survey of Current Research and Regulatory Actions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 56-67, March.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Murtishaw & Jayant Sathaye & Christina Galitsky & Kristel Dorion, 2006. "Methodological and Practical Considerations for Developing Multiproject Baselines for Electric Power and Cement Industry Projects in Central America," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 645-665, May.
- Tsikalakis, A.G. & Hatziargyriou, N.D., 2007. "Environmental benefits of distributed generation with and without emissions trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3395-3409, June.
- Steenhof, Paul A., 2007. "Decomposition for emission baseline setting in China's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 280-294, January.
- Murtishaw, Scott & Sathaye, Jayant & LeFranc, Maurice, 2006. "Spatial boundaries and temporal periods for setting greenhouse gas performance standards," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1378-1388, August.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1303-1317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.