Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in Tackling Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200808, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glomsrod, Solveig & Taoyuan, Wei, 2005.
"Coal cleaning: a viable strategy for reduced carbon emissions and improved environment in China?,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 525-542, March.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Wei Taoyuan, 2003. "Coal cleaning: A viable strategy for reduced carbon emissions and improved environment in China?," Discussion Papers 356, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Cathrine Hagem & Bjart Holtsmark, 2009. "Does the Clean Development Mechanism have a viable future?," Discussion Papers 577, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Katrina Brown & Esteve Corbera, 2003. "Exploring equity and sustainable development in the new carbon economy," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup1), pages 41-56, November.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Sayantan Ghosal, 2009. "Technology, Unilateral Commitments and Cumulative Emissions Reduction," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(2), pages 286-305, June.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Christophe de Gouvello, 2001.
"Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 251-268, June.
- S. Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & C. De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: Leverage for development?," Post-Print hal-00719267, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & Christophe De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?," Post-Print halshs-01285635, HAL.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of bagasse cogeneration in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4779-4798, October.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Babiker, Mustafa H., 2005. "Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 421-445, March.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2002. "The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-79, January.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1999. "The Kyoto Protocol: A Cost-Effective Strategy for Meeting Environmental Objectives?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 1-23.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism (CDM); Kyoto Protocol; emission; abatement;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:sirdps:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sireeuk.html .