Environmental Risk Perceptions of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Lenders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Minhong & Xu, Yilan, 2017. "Environmental Hazards and Mortgage Credit Risk: Evidence from Texas Pipeline Incidents," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258019, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Robert A. Simons & Jesse Saginor, 2010. "Determining Off-Site Damages to Non-Residential Property from Leaking Underground Storage Tanks Using Contingent Valuation Analysis," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 134-156.
- Lucia Gibilaro & Gianluca Mattarocci, 2016. "Are Real Estate Banks More Affected by Real Estate Market Dynamics?," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 19(2), pages 151-170.
- Sandy Bond & Sofia Dermisi, 2014. "Using GIS to Measure the Impact of the Canterbury earthquakes on House Prices in Christchurch, NZ," LARES lares_2014_923-1215-1-dr, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Tahsin, Salman, 2022. "Home price growth and minority access to mortgage credit," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Robert A. Simons & Ron Throupe, 2012. "Debundling Property Rights for Contaminated Properties: Valuing the Opportunity Cost of the Right to Sell, Using Cumulative Options," International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 15(2), pages 231-252.
- Minhong Xu & Yilan Xu, 2020. "Environmental Hazards and Mortgage Credit Risk: Evidence from Texas Pipeline Incidents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1096-1135, December.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:22:n:3:2001:p:271-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.