Erratum to: Second California Assessment: integrated climate change impacts assessment of natural and managed systems. Guest editorial
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav, 2012. "Low carbon and clean energy scenarios for India: Analysis of targets approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 487-495.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline, 2010.
"Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1519-1528, March.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "Climate policies in a second-best world- a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724498, HAL.
- Nässén, Jonas & Sprei, Frances & Holmberg, John, 2008. "Stagnating energy efficiency in the Swedish building sector--Economic and organisational explanations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3814-3822, October.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters,in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyle, Page & Kim, Son H., 2011. "Long-term implications of alternative light-duty vehicle technologies for global greenhouse gas emissions and primary energy demands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 3012-3024, May.
- Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "Barriers to energy efficiency: A comparison across the German commercial and services sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2150-2159, May.
- Calvin, Katherine & Fawcett, Allen & Kejun, Jiang, 2012. "Comparing model results to national climate policy goals: Results from the Asia modeling exercise," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 306-315.
- Krey, Volker & O'Neill, Brian C. & van Ruijven, Bas & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Daioglou, Vassilis & Eom, Jiyong & Jiang, Leiwen & Nagai, Yu & Pachauri, Shonali & Ren, Xiaolin, 2012. "Urban and rural energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in Asia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 272-283.
- Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Chen, June-Jye & Lan, Chang-Jen, 1991. "The influence of modal choice on energy conservation strategies in transport : Application of a logit model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 290-299, October.
- Priyadarshi R. Shukla & Vaibhav Chaturvedi, 2013. "Sustainable energy transformations in India under climate policy," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 48-59, January.
- Amit Garg & P.R. Shukla & Debyani Ghosh & Manmohan Kapshe & Nair Rajesh, 2003. "Future Greenhouse Gas and Local Pollutant Emissions for India: Policy Links and Disjoints," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Allan, Grant & Hanley, Nick & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2007. "The impact of increased efficiency in the industrial use of energy: A computable general equilibrium analysis for the United Kingdom," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 779-798, July.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Shwetmala,, 2012. "Decentralised carbon footprint analysis for opting climate change mitigation strategies in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5820-5833.
- Rohdin, P. & Thollander, P., 2006. "Barriers to and driving forces for energy efficiency in the non-energy intensive manufacturing industry in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1836-1844.
- Kevin Trenberth, 2012. "Framing the way to relate climate extremes to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 283-290, November.
- Litman, Todd, 2005. "Efficient vehicles versus efficient transportation. Comparing transportation energy conservation strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-129, March.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2003. "Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1117-1127, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:1099-1100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.