H2 coproduction in IGCC with CCS via coal and biomass mixture using advanced technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Mu & Rao, Ashok D. & Scott Samuelsen, G., 2012. "Performance and costs of advanced sustainable central power plants with CCS and H2 co-production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 43-50.
- Cory, Karlynn S. & Swezey, Blair G., 2007. "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the States: Balancing Goals and Rules," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 21-32, May.
- Valero, Antonio & Usón, Sergio, 2006. "Oxy-co-gasification of coal and biomass in an integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) power plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1643-1655.
- Rao, Ashok D. & Francuz, David J., 2013. "An evaluation of advanced combined cycles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1178-1186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buonomenna, M.G. & Bae, J., 2015. "Membrane processes and renewable energies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1343-1398.
- Jedelsky, Jan & Jicha, Miroslav, 2014. "Energy considerations in spraying process of a spill-return pressure-swirl atomizer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 485-495.
- Bianchi, Michele & Branchini, Lisa & De Pascale, Andrea, 2014. "Combining waste-to-energy steam cycle with gas turbine units," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 764-773.
- Rosner, Fabian & Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott & Jayaraman, Ambal & Alptekin, Gokhan, 2019. "Thermo-economic analyses of IGCC power plants employing warm gas CO2 separation technology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 541-553.
- Taufiq, Bin Nur & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Ishimoto, Takayoshi & Honda, Kuniaki & Koyama, Michihisa, 2015. "Conceptual design of light integrated gasification fuel cell based on thermodynamic process simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 486-499.
- Bassani, Andrea & Pirola, Carlo & Maggio, Enrico & Pettinau, Alberto & Frau, Caterina & Bozzano, Giulia & Pierucci, Sauro & Ranzi, Eliseo & Manenti, Flavio, 2016. "Acid Gas to Syngas (AG2S™) technology applied to solid fuel gasification: Cutting H2S and CO2 emissions by improving syngas production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1284-1291.
- Chen, Qin & Rosner, Fabian & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott & Jayaraman, Ambal & Alptekin, Gokhan, 2019. "Simulation of elevated temperature solid sorbent CO2 capture for pre-combustion applications using computational fluid dynamics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C), pages 314-325.
- Chen, Qin & Rosner, Fabian & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott & Bonnema, Michael & Jayaraman, Ambal & Alptekin, Gokhan, 2020. "Simulation of elevated temperature combined water gas shift and solid sorbent CO2 capture for pre-combustion applications using computational fluid dynamics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 267(C).
- Chen, Qin & Rao, Ashok & Samuelsen, Scott, 2015. "Coproduction of transportation fuels in advanced IGCCs via coal and biomass mixtures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 851-860.
- Prabu, V. & Geeta, K., 2015. "CO2 enhanced in-situ oxy-coal gasification based carbon-neutral conventional power generating systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 672-683.
- Chen, QianQian & Tang, ZhiYong & Lei, Yang & Sun, YuHan & Jiang, MianHeng, 2015. "Feasibility analysis of nuclear–coal hybrid energy systems from the perspective of low-carbon development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 619-630.
- Hossain, M.S. & Madlool, N.A. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Pandey, A.K. & Khan, Abdul Faheem, 2016. "Role of smart grid in renewable energy: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1168-1184.
- Huang, Yu-Fong & Cheng, Pei-Hsin & Chiueh, Pei-Te & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2017. "Leucaena biochar produced by microwave torrefaction: Fuel properties and energy efficiency," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1018-1025.
More about this item
KeywordsIGCCl; Biomass cofeeding; H2 coproduction; Advanced technologies; Carbon capture and storage;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:118:y:2014:i:c:p:258-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.