Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
October 2011, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 6636-6649 Imbalance in Europe's Effort Sharing Decision: Scope for strengthening incentives for energy savings in the non-ETS sectors
by Harmsen, Robert & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Wesselink, Bart
- 6650-6657 The National Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NFRK): From accumulation to stress-test to global future
by Yelena, Kalyuzhnova
- 6658-6666 Air quality and climate change co-benefits for the industrial sector in Durban, South Africa
by Thambiran, Tirusha & Diab, Roseanne D.
- 6667-6671 A review of the potential of renewable energy sources for the State of Jammu and Kashmir (India)
by Nisar, Arsalan & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 6672-6676 Accounting for behavioral effects of increases in the carbon dioxide (CO2) tax in revenue estimation in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Sjöström, Magnus
- 6677-6682 Global wind power potential: Physical and technological limits
by de Castro, Carlos & Mediavilla, Margarita & Miguel, Luis Javier & Frechoso, Fernando
- 6683-6688 Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants using fuzzy logic approach
by Serhat, Kucukali
- 6689-6697 Analysis of Brazilian SHP policy and its regulation scenario
by Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & Galhardo, Camila Rocha & de Cássia Barbosa, Adriana & Barros, Regina Mambeli & da Silva, Fernando das Graças Braga
- 6698-6700 Carbon markets and low-carbon investment in emerging economies: A synthesis of parallel workshops in Brazil and India
by Hultman, Nathan E. & Pulver, Simone & Pacca, Sergio & Saran, Samir & Powell, Lydia & Romeiro, Viviane & Benney, Tabitha
September 2011, Volume 39, Issue 9
- 4675-4682 Achievements and suggestions of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in northern heating regions of China
by Yan, Ding & Zhe, Tian & Yong, Wu & Neng, Zhu
- 4683-4691 Fuel cell hybrid taxi life cycle analysis
by Baptista, Patrícia & Ribau, João & Bravo, João & Silva, Carla & Adcock, Paul & Kells, Ashley
- 4692-4702 Modeling hourly electricity dynamics for policy making in long-term scenarios
by Pina, André & Silva, Carlos & Ferrão, Paulo
- 4703-4712 Cross-border integration in the European electricity market. Evidence from the pricing behavior of Norwegian and Swiss exporters
by Balaguer, Jacint
- 4713-4725 The prospects for coal-to-liquid conversion: A general equilibrium analysis
by Henry Chen, Y.-H. & Reilly, John M. & Paltsev, Sergey
- 4726-4741 Are government policies effective in promoting deployment of renewable electricity resources?
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Kniefel, Joshua
- 4742-4754 Spatial dependence in wind and optimal wind power allocation: A copula-based analysis
by Grothe, Oliver & Schnieders, Julius
- 4755-4765 Weekly greenhouse gas emissions of municipalities: Methods and comparisons
by Monni, S. & Syri, S.
- 4766-4773 Avoiding adverse employment effects from electricity taxation in Norway: What does it cost?
by Bjertnæs, Geir H.
- 4774-4784 The development of a natural gas transportation logistics management system
by dos Santos, Sidney Pereira & Eugenio Leal, José & Oliveira, Fabrício
- 4785-4794 The benchmarks of carbon emissions and policy implications for China's cities: Case of Nanjing
by Bi, Jun & Zhang, Rongrong & Wang, Haikun & Liu, Miaomiao & Wu, Yi
- 4795-4806 Heating and cooling energy demand and related emissions of the German residential building stock under climate change
by Olonscheck, Mady & Holsten, Anne & Kropp, Jürgen P.
- 4807-4815 The role of large scale storage in a GB low carbon energy future: Issues and policy challenges
by Grünewald, Philipp & Cockerill, Tim & Contestabile, Marcello & Pearson, Peter
- 4816-4822 Potential emissions reductions from grandfathered coal power plants in the United States
by Cohan, Daniel S. & Douglass, Catherine
- 4823-4833 Nuclear power, climate change and energy security: Exploring British public attitudes
by Corner, Adam & Venables, Dan & Spence, Alexa & Poortinga, Wouter & Demski, Christina & Pidgeon, Nick
- 4834-4841 Life cycle analysis for bioethanol production from sugar beet crops in Greece
by Foteinis, Spyros & Kouloumpis, Victor & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 4842-4859 Behind an ambitious megaproject in Asia: The history and implications of the Bakun hydroelectric dam in Borneo
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Bulan, L.C.
- 4860-4869 Measuring energy security: Trends in the diversification of oil and natural gas supplies
by Cohen, Gail & Joutz, Frederick & Loungani, Prakash
- 4870-4875 CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in China: A panel data analysis
by Wang, S.S. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Wang, Q.W.
- 4876-4892 Analyzing policy support instruments and regulatory risk factors for wind energy deployment--A developers' perspective
by Lüthi, Sonja & Prässler, Thomas
- 4893-4901 Sustainable model for financial viability of decentralized biomass gasifier based power projects
by Palit, Debajit & Malhotra, Ramit & Kumar, Atul
- 4902-4910 Economic analysis of upgrading aging residential buildings in China based on dynamic energy consumption and energy price in a market economy
by Ouyang, Jinlong & Lu, Meijun & Li, Bing & Wang, Chunyuan & Hokao, Kazunori
- 4911-4919 The efficiency of Ireland's Renewable Energy Feed-In Tariff (REFIT) for wind generation
by Doherty, Ronan & O'Malley, Mark
- 4920-4931 Climate policy and energy-intensive manufacturing: A comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of cost mitigation provisions in the American Energy and Security Act of 2009
by Bassi, Andrea M. & Yudken, Joel S.
- 4932-4938 A conceptual lignocellulosic 'feed+fuel' biorefinery and its application to the linked biofuel and cattle raising industries in Brazil
by Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao & Moore, Michael J.B. & Bell, Geoff
- 4939-4946 Lead emissions from solar photovoltaic energy systems in China and India
by Gottesfeld, Perry & Cherry, Christopher R.
- 4947-4955 Forecasting of energy and diesel consumption and the cost of energy production in isolated electrical systems in the Amazon using a fuzzification process in time series models
by Neto, João C. do L. & da Costa Junior, Carlos T. & Bitar, Sandro D.B. & Junior, Walter B.
- 4956-4961 Utility regulation--The scope and structure of electrical safety regulation
by Abbott, Malcolm & Cohen, Bruce
- 4962-4970 Relative benefits of technology and occupant behaviour in moving towards a more energy efficient, sustainable housing paradigm
by Pilkington, Brian & Roach, Richard & Perkins, James
- 4971-4984 Is there co-movement of agricultural commodities futures prices and crude oil?
by Natanelov, Valeri & Alam, Mohammad J. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 4985-4998 Ancillary benefits of climate policy in a small open economy: The case of Sweden
by Krook Riekkola, Anna & Ahlgren, Erik O. & Söderholm, Patrik
- 4999-5007 The relative impacts of distributed and centralized generation of electricity on local air quality in the South Coast Air Basin of California
by Jing, Qiguo & Venkatram, Akula
- 5008-5025 Introducing a demand-based electricity distribution tariff in the residential sector: Demand response and customer perception
by Bartusch, Cajsa & Wallin, Fredrik & Odlare, Monica & Vassileva, Iana & Wester, Lars
- 5026-5034 Constraints of fossil fuels depletion on global warming projections
by Chiari, Luca & Zecca, Antonio
- 5035-5044 Leapfrog to the future: Energy scenarios and strategies for Suriname to 2050
by Lachman, Daniël A.
- 5045-5062 Simulating the impact of policy, energy prices and technological progress on the passenger car fleet in Austria--A model based analysis 2010-2050
by Kloess, Maximilian & Müller, Andreas
- 5063-5075 Grid integration policies of gas-fired cogeneration in Peninsular Malaysia: Fallacies and counterexamples
by Shaaban, M. & Azit, A.H. & Nor, K.M.
- 5076-5085 China's experiment on the differential electricity pricing policy and the struggle for energy conservation
by Chen, Jinjin
- 5086-5095 Impacts and implications of implementing voluntary greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in major countries and Korea
by Lim, Jaekyu
- 5096-5098 The case for a new capacity mechanism in the UK electricity market--Lessons from Australia and New Zealand
by Carstairs, Jamie & Pope, Ian
- 5099-5104 What drives renewable energy development?
by Alagappan, L. & Orans, R. & Woo, C.K.
- 5105-5115 Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution
by Komarek, Timothy M. & Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D.
- 5116-5128 Space for innovation for sustainable community-based biofuel production and use: Lessons learned for policy from Nhambita community, Mozambique
by Schut, Marc & van Paassen, Annemarie & Leeuwis, Cees & Bos, Sandra & Leonardo, Wilson & Lerner, Anna
- 5129-5136 GEMFLOW: A time dependent model to assess responses to natural gas supply crises
by Szikszai, A. & Monforti, F.
- 5137-5146 The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions
by Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui
- 5147-5158 Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)
by Chèze, Benoît & Gastineau, Pascal & Chevallier, Julien
- 5159-5166 The integration of China into the world crude oil market since 1998
by Li, Raymond & Leung, Guy C.K.
- 5167-5181 Examining the financial performance of micro-generation wind projects and the subsidy effect of feed-in tariffs for urban locations in the United Kingdom
by Walters, Ryan & Walsh, Philip R.
- 5182-5191 Energy saving in Swedish households. The (relative) importance of environmental attitudes
by Martinsson, Johan & Lundqvist, Lennart J. & Sundström, Aksel
- 5192-5202 Research on improving energy efficiency and the annual distributing structure in electricity and gas consumption by extending use of GEHP
by Yang, Zhao & Cheng, Heng & Wu, Xi & Chen, Yiguang
- 5203-5210 Challenges facing the European power transmission tariffs: The case of inter-TSO compensation
by Stoilov, Dimo & Dimitrov, Yulian & François, Bruno
- 5211-5218 Smart grid cyber security for Europe
by Pearson, Ivan L.G.
- 5219-5227 Practical versus theoretical domestic energy consumption for space heating
by Audenaert, A. & Briffaerts, K. & Engels, L.
- 5228-5242 An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars
by Tovar, Miguel A.
- 5243-5253 The impact of rate design and net metering on the bill savings from distributed PV for residential customers in California
by Darghouth, Naïm R. & Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan
- 5254-5258 Higher US crop prices trigger little area expansion so marginal land for biofuel crops is limited
by Swinton, Scott M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & James, Laura K. & Bandaru, Varaprasad
- 5259-5268 Rigorous classification and carbon accounting principles for low and Zero Carbon Cities
by Kennedy, Scott & Sgouridis, Sgouris
- 5269-5279 Designing building energy efficiency programs for greenhouse gas reductions
by Blackhurst, Michael & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Scott Matthews, H. & Hendrickson, Chris T.
- 5280-5286 Changing energy-related behavior: An Intervention Mapping approach
by Kok, Gerjo & Lo, Siu Hing & Peters, Gjalt-Jorn Y. & Ruiter, Robert A.C.
- 5287-5295 Carbon dioxide emission trends in cars and light trucks: A comparative analysis of emissions and methodologies for Florida's counties (2000 and 2008)
by Garren, S.J. & Pinjari, A.R. & Brinkmann, R.
- 5296-5308 Quantifying costs and benefits of integrated environmental strategies of air quality management and greenhouse gas reduction in the Seoul Metropolitan Area
by Chae, Yeora & Park, Jeongim
- 5309-5321 The future of U.S. natural gas production, use, and trade
by Paltsev, Sergey & Jacoby, Henry D. & Reilly, John M. & Ejaz, Qudsia J. & Morris, Jennifer & O'Sullivan, Francis & Rausch, Sebastian & Winchester, Niven & Kragha, Oghenerume
- 5322-5334 Towards a sustainable global energy supply infrastructure: Net energy balance and density considerations
by Kessides, Ioannis N. & Wade, David C.
- 5335-5343 A model for predicting the potential diffusion of solar energy systems in complex urban environments
by La Gennusa, Maria & Lascari, Giovanni & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Scaccianoce, Gianluca & Sorrentino, Giancarlo
- 5344-5346 Towards a new framework for cross-border pipelines: The International Pipeline Agency (IPA)
by Ahmed Siddiky, Ishrak
- 5347-5355 The necessity of and policy suggestions for implementing a limited number of large scale, fully integrated CCS demonstrations in China
by Zheng, Li & Dongjie, Zhang & Linwei, Ma & West, Logan & Weidou, Ni
- 5356-5365 Cruising in afterburner: Air force fuel use and emerging energy policy
by Lucia, David J.
- 5366-5378 Exporting the "Norwegian Model": The effect of administrative design on oil sector performance
by Thurber, Mark C. & Hults, David R. & Heller, Patrick R.P.
- 5379-5387 Israel--New natural gas producer in the Mediterranean
by Shaffer, Brenda
- 5388-5398 Evaluating policy options for increasing the RES-E penetration in Greece
by Kambezidis, Harry D. & Kasselouri, Barbara & Konidari, Popi
- 5399-5408 Smart grids: Another step towards competition, energy security and climate change objectives
by Clastres, Cédric
- 5409-5419 The role of corporate reputation and employees' values in the uptake of energy efficiency in office buildings
by Pellegrini-Masini, Giuseppe & Leishman, Chris
- 5420-5428 Carbon inequality at the sub-national scale: A case study of provincial-level inequality in CO2 emissions in China 1997-2007
by Clarke-Sather, Afton & Qu, Jiansheng & Wang, Qin & Zeng, Jingjing & Li, Yan
- 5429-5439 Reducing greenhouse gas emissions: Lessons from state climate action plans
by Pollak, Melisa & Meyer, Bryn & Wilson, Elizabeth
- 5440-5448 Residential PV system users' perception of profitability, reliability, and failure risk: An empirical survey in a local Japanese municipality
by Mukai, Toshihiro & Kawamoto, Shishin & Ueda, Yuzuru & Saijo, Miki & Abe, Naoya
- 5449-5456 Energy transition, carbon dioxide reduction and output growth in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: 1973-2006
by Lindmark, Magnus & Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Andersson, Lars Fredrik
- 5457-5464 The development of low-carbon vehicles in China
by Yao, Mingfa & Liu, Haifeng & Feng, Xuan
- 5465-5473 Photovoltaic energy mini-generation: Future perspectives for Portugal
by Carvalho, Duarte & Wemans, João & Lima, João & Malico, Isabel
- 5474-5479 Integration properties of disaggregated solar, geothermal and biomass energy consumption in the U.S
by Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris
- 5480-5489 The ACEGES laboratory for energy policy: Exploring the production of crude oil
by Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo
- 5490-5498 Designing a climate change policy for the international maritime transport sector: Market-based measures and technological options for global and regional policy actions
by Miola, A. & Marra, M. & Ciuffo, B.
- 5499-5508 How is demand for natural gas determined across European industrial sectors?
by Andersen, Trude Berg & Nilsen, Odd Bjarte & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 5509-5518 Effects of US biofuel policies on US and world petroleum product markets with consequences for greenhouse gas emissions
by Thompson, Wyatt & Whistance, Jarrett & Meyer, Seth
- 5519-5527 Income and price elasticities of electricity demand: Aggregate and sector-wise analyses
by Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz
- 5528-5534 Combined heat and power considered as a virtual steam cycle heat pump
by Lowe, Robert
- 5535-5540 European Union and the formation of its initiative in energy minerals
by Sivek, Martin & Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub
- 5541-5549 IPPs in Sub-Saharan Africa: Determinants of success
by Eberhard, Anton & Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal
- 5550-5560 Long term forecasting of natural gas production
by Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M.
- 5561-5571 Distributed generation and distribution market diversity in Europe
by Lopes Ferreira, H. & Costescu, A. & L'Abbate, A. & Minnebo, P. & Fulli, G.
- 5572-5577 Worldwide cheap and heavy oil productions: A long-term energy model
by Guseo, Renato
- 5578-5587 Political institutions of electricity regulation: The case of Turkey
by Mustafa Durakoglu, S.
- 5588-5597 A neoinstitutionalist interpretation of the changes in the Russian oil model
by Locatelli, Catherine & Rossiaud, Sylvain
- 5598-5608 Load management for refrigeration systems: Potentials and barriers
by Grein, Arne & Pehnt, Martin
- 5609-5620 Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies
by Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L.
- 5621-5629 Own power: Motives of having electricity without the energy company
by Leenheer, Jorna & de Nooij, Michiel & Sheikh, Omer
- 5630-5637 Institutional influences on business model choice by new ventures in the microgenerated energy industry
by Provance, Mike & Donnelly, Richard G. & Carayannis, Elias G.
- 5638-5646 Export orientation and domestic electricity generation: Effects on energy efficiency innovation in select sectors
by Urpelainen, Johannes
- 5647-5663 Prospects of India's energy and emissions for a long time frame
by Rout, Ullash K.
- 5664-5673 On the contribution of external cost calculations to energy system governance: The case of a potential large-scale nuclear accident
by Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P.
- 5674-5680 Backcasting U.S. oil demand over a turbulent decade
by Huntington, Hillard G.
August 2011, Volume 39, Issue 8
- 4407-4410 At the crossroads: Energy futures for North Africa
by Mason, Michael & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4411-4419 The renewable energy targets of the Maghreb countries: Impact on electricity supply and conventional power markets
by Brand, Bernhard & Zingerle, Jonas
- 4420-4430 The potential role of concentrated solar power (CSP) in Africa and Europe--A dynamic assessment of technology development, cost development and life cycle inventories until 2050
by Viebahn, Peter & Lechon, Yolanda & Trieb, Franz
- 4431-4444 Struggling between resources-based and sustainable development schemes--An analysis of Egypt's recent energy policy
by Suding, Paul H.
- 4445-4457 A nuclear-powered North Africa: Just a desert mirage or is there something on the horizon?
by Jewell, Jessica
- 4458-4465 Integration of renewable energies and nuclear power into North African Energy Systems: An analysis of energy import and export effects
by Supersberger, Nikolaus & Führer, Laura
- 4466-4478 The security of energy infrastructure and supply in North Africa: Hydrocarbons and renewable energies in comparative perspective
by Lacher, Wolfram & Kumetat, Dennis
- 4479-4489 Economic and geopolitical dimensions of renewable vs. nuclear energy in North Africa
by Marktanner, Marcus & Salman, Lana
- 4490-4496 International and European market mechanisms in the climate change agenda--An assessment of their potential to trigger investments in the Mediterranean solar plan
by Folkmanis, Andrew Janis
- 4497-4506 The relevance of global energy governance for Arab countries: The case of Morocco
by Fritzsche, Kerstin & Zejli, Driss & Tänzler, Dennis
- 4507-4519 Algerian renewable energy assessment: The challenge of sustainability
by Boudghene Stambouli, Amine
- 4520-4528 The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services
by Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 4529-4540 The water-energy nexus in Middle East and North Africa
by Siddiqi, Afreen & Anadon, Laura Diaz
- 4541-4550 Analysis of potential energy saving and CO2 emission reduction of home appliances and commercial equipments in China
by Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Letschert, Virginie & Ke, Jing & Saheb, Yamina
- 4551-4562 The odd couple: The relationship between state economic performance and carbon emissions economic intensity
by Davidsdottir, B. & Fisher, M.
- 4563-4577 When is enough, enough? Identifying predictors of capacity estimates for onshore wind-power development in a region of the UK
by Jones, Christopher R. & Orr, Barry J. & Eiser, J. Richard
- 4578-4593 Coevolution of policy, market and technical price risks in the EU ETS
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek
- 4594-4600 Analysis of biomass co-firing systems in Taiwan power markets using linear complementarity models
by Hu, Ming-Che & Lin, Chun-Hung & Chou, Chun-An & Hsu, Shao-Yiu & Wen, Tzai-Hung
- 4601-4604 Modelling energy and non-energy substitution: A brief survey of elasticities
by Frondel, Manuel
- 4605-4613 Energetics of Brazilian ethanol: Comparison between assessment approaches
by Ramírez Triana, Carlos Ariel
- 4614-4623 An investigation on the impacts of regulatory interventions on wind power expansion in generation planning
by Alishahi, Ehsan & Moghaddam, Mohsen P. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, Mohammad K.
- 4624-4630 Do emerging markets matter in the world oil pricing system? Evidence of imported crude by China and India
by Li, Hong & Xiaowen Lin, Sharon
- 4631-4643 Offshore wind power grid connection--The impact of shallow versus super-shallow charging on the cost-effectiveness of public support
by Weißensteiner, Lukas & Haas, Reinhard & Auer, Hans
- 4644-4650 Transport energy demand modeling of South Korea using artificial neural network
by Geem, Zong Woo
- 4651-4655 Energy, economy and development (EED) triangle: Concerns for India
by Chaturvedi, A. & Samdarshi, S.K.
- 4656-4663 Trends of distributed generation development in Lithuania
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Norvaisa, Egidijus & Galinis, Arvydas & Konstantinaviciute, Inga
- 4664-4670 From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Cooper, Christopher & Parenteau, Patrick
- 4671-4672 Response to "From a hard place to a rock: Questioning the energy security of a coal-based economy"
by Brathwaite, Joy & Horst, Stephen & Iacobucci, Joseph
- 4673-4673 Corrigendum to "Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids" [Energy Policy (38) (2010) 3038-3043]
by Erdem, Cumhur
July 2011, Volume 39, Issue 7
- 3883-3884 Guest editors' introduction
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Chow, Larry C.H. & Owen, Anthony
- 3885-3893 Ontario feed-in-tariff programs
by Yatchew, Adonis & Baziliauskas, Andy
- 3894-3905 Supporting solar power in renewables portfolio standards: Experience from the United States
by Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Holt, Edward
- 3906-3913 Successful renewable energy development in a competitive electricity market: A Texas case study
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 3914-3921 Learning from experience? The development of the Renewables Obligation in England and Wales 2002-2010
by Woodman, B. & Mitchell, C.
- 3922-3927 Intermittently renewable energy, optimal capacity mix and prices in a deregulated electricity market
by Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher
- 3928-3938 Wind generation and zonal-market price divergence: Evidence from Texas
by Woo, C.K. & Zarnikau, J. & Moore, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 3939-3944 The impact of wind generation on the electricity spot-market price level and variance: The Texas experience
by Woo, C.K. & Horowitz, I. & Moore, J. & Pacheco, A.
- 3945-3953 Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources
by Chao, Hung-po
- 3954-3965 Energy efficiency and renewables policies: Promoting efficiency or facilitating monopsony?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3966-3974 When renewable portfolio standards meet cap-and-trade regulations in the electricity sector: Market interactions, profits implications, and policy redundancy
by Tsao, C.-C. & Campbell, J.E. & Chen, Yihsu
- 3975-3991 Federal policies for renewable electricity: Impacts and interactions
by Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt & Steinberg, Daniel C.
- 3992-3998 Turning the wind into hydrogen: The long-run impact on electricity prices and generating capacity
by Green, Richard & Hu, Helen & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3999-4006 Biofuels policy and the US market for motor fuels: Empirical analysis of ethanol splashing
by Walls, W.D. & Rusco, Frank & Kendix, Michael
- 4007-4015 Renewable fuels: Policy effectiveness and project risk
by Leach, Andrew & Doucet, Joseph & Nickel, Trevor
- 4016-4021 Impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on power systems with demand response and wind power
by Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ton, Dan & Zhou, Yan & Kim, Jinho & Vyas, Anantray
- 4022-4031 Are micro-benefits negligible? The implications of the rapid expansion of Solar Home Systems (SHS) in rural Bangladesh for sustainable development
by Komatsu, Satoru & Kaneko, Shinji & Ghosh, Partha Pratim
- 4032-4041 Challenges to China's transition to a low carbon electricity system
by Kahrl, Fredrich & Williams, Jim & Jianhua, Ding & Junfeng, Hu
- 4042-4050 Institutions and processes for scaling up renewables: Run-of-river hydropower in British Columbia
by Jaccard, Mark & Melton, Noel & Nyboer, John
- 4051-4066 Striving to further harmonization of sustainability criteria for bioenergy in Europe: Recommendations from a stakeholder questionnaire
by van Dam, J. & Junginger, M.
- 4067-4076 Policy analysis of authorisation procedures for wind energy deployment in Spain
by Iglesias, Guillermo & del Río, Pablo & Dopico, Jesús Ángel
- 4077-4088 Security of supply and retail competition in the European gas market.: Some model-based insights
by Abada, Ibrahim & Massol, Olivier
- 4089-4096 An assessment of factors impacting Canada's electricity sector's GHG emissions
by Steenhof, Paul A. & Weber, Chris J.
- 4097-4104 Current status and future projections of LNG demand and supplies: A global prospective
by Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Hyun Cho, Jae & Lim, Wonsub & Moon, Il
- 4105-4114 The effectiveness of Renewable Portfolio Standard banding and carve-outs in supporting high-cost types of renewable electricity
by Buckman, Greg
- 4115-4124 The energy intensity target in China's 11th Five-Year Plan period--Local implementation and achievements in Shanxi Province
by Zhang, Daisheng & Aunan, Kristin & Martin Seip, Hans & Vennemo, Haakon
- 4125-4133 Mobilising for marine wind energy in the United Kingdom
by Jay, Stephen
- 4134-4143 Improving energy consumption structure: A comprehensive assessment of fossil energy subsidies reform in China
by Liu, Wei & Li, Hong
- 4144-4152 An analysis on the short-term sectoral competitiveness impact of carbon tax in China
by Wang, Xin & Li, Ji Feng & Zhang, Ya Xiong
- 4153-4167 Renewable electricity production costs--A framework to assist policy-makers' decisions on price support
by Dinica, Valentina
- 4168-4177 Representing in-home and out-of-home energy consumption behavior in Beijing
by Yu, Biying & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa
- 4178-4188 Environmental quality and economic growth: Searching for environmental Kuznets curves for air and water pollutants in Africa
by Orubu, Christopher O. & Omotor, Douglason G.
- 4189-4196 Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Finn, P. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M.
- 4197-4206 GHG emissions from hydroelectric reservoirs in tropical and equatorial regions: Review of 20 years of CH4 emission measurements
by Demarty, M. & Bastien, J.
- 4207-4214 The impact of Production Tax Credits on the profitable production of electricity from wind in the U.S
by Lu, Xi & Tchou, Jeremy & McElroy, Michael B. & Nielsen, Chris P.
- 4215-4221 Energy conservation and sustainable economic growth: The case of Latin America and the Caribbean
by Chang, Ching-Chih & Soruco Carballo, Claudia Fabiola
- 4222-4234 Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies
by Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 4235-4252 Effect of floating pricing policy: An application of system dynamics on oil market after liberalization
by Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yi-Lung & Liu, Chang-Chen
- 4253-4263 Optimal green tax reforms yielding double dividend
by Fernández, Esther & Pérez, Rafaela & Ruiz, Jesús
- 4264-4273 Swedish energy advisers' perceptions regarding and suggestions for fulfilling homeowner expectations
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif
- 4274-4283 The role of technology transfer for the development of a local wind component industry in Chile
by Pueyo, Ana & García, Rodrigo & Mendiluce, María & Morales, Darío
- 4284-4297 An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries
by Thiam, Djiby Racine
- 4298-4307 Simulation of low-carbon tourism in world natural and cultural heritage areas: An application to Shizhong District of Leshan City in China
by Xu, Jiuping & Yao, Liming & Mo, Liwen
- 4308-4312 Four myths surrounding U.S. biofuels
by Wetzstein, M. & Wetzstein, H.
- 4313-4324 An interval-valued minimax-regret analysis approach for the identification of optimal greenhouse-gas abatement strategies under uncertainty
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X.
- 4325-4336 Carbon value dynamics for France: A key driver to support mitigation pledges at country scale
by Assoumou, Edi & Maïzi, Nadia
- 4337-4348 Climate change mitigation in developing countries through interregional collaboration by local governments: Japanese citizens' preference
by Nakamura, Hidenori & Kato, Takaaki
- 4349-4359 Modelling the impacts of electric vehicle recharging on the Western Australian electricity supply system
by Mullan, Jonathan & Harries, David & Bräunl, Thomas & Whitely, Stephen
- 4360-4369 China's spent nuclear fuel management: Current practices and future strategies
by Zhou, Yun
- 4370-4377 Predicting fuel poverty at a small-area level in England
by Fahmy, Eldin & Gordon, David & Patsios, Demi
- 4378-4390 Enhancing information for solar and wind energy technology deployment in Brazil
by Martins, Fernando Ramos & Pereira, Enio Bueno
- 4391-4398 Costs of reducing water use of concentrating solar power to sustainable levels: Scenarios for North Africa
by Damerau, Kerstin & Williges, Keith & Patt, Anthony G. & Gauché, Paul
- 4399-4406 Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A multivariate causality test
by Wang, Yuan & Wang, Yichen & Zhou, Jing & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
June 2011, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 3025-3028 A comparison of the nuclear options for greenhouse gas mitigation in China and in the United States
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3029-3032 Energy saving and emission reduction: A project of coal-resource integration in Shanxi Province, China
by Zhang, Jianjun & Fu, Meichen & Geng, Yuhuan & Tao, Jin
- 3033-3035 A preliminary assessment of the potential for "team science" in DOE Energy Innovation Hubs and Energy Frontier Research Centers
by Boardman, Craig & Ponomariov, Branco
- 3036-3041 External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina
by Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris
- 3042-3054 Historical costs of coal-fired electricity and implications for the future
by McNerney, James & Doyne Farmer, J. & Trancik, Jessika E.
- 3055-3063 Performance assessment of Portuguese wind farms: Ownership and managerial efficiency
by Pestana Barros, Carlos & Sequeira Antunes, Olinda
- 3064-3075 Knowledge and adoption of solar home systems in rural Nicaragua
by Rebane, Kaja L. & Barham, Bradford L.
- 3076-3085 Economic and environmental implications of demand-side management options
by Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Kumar, Satish
- 3086-3095 The determinants of rural electrification: The case of Bihar, India
by Oda, Hisaya & Tsujita, Yuko