Renewable energy cooperatives: Facilitating the energy transition at the Port of Rotterdam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters and entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 495-518, July.
- Martin Bichler & Alok Gupta & Wolfgang Ketter, 2010. "Research Commentary ---Designing Smart Markets," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 688-699, December.
- Ketter, Wolfgang & Collins, John & Reddy, Prashant, 2013. "Power TAC: A competitive economic simulation of the smart grid," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 262-270.
- Rieger, Alexander & Thummert, Robert & Fridgen, Gilbert & Kahlen, Micha & Ketter, Wolfgang, 2016. "Estimating the benefits of cooperation in a residential microgrid: A data-driven approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 130-141.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:800-814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua, 2014. "Inter-firm collaborations on carbon emission reduction within industrial chains in China: Practices, drivers and effects on firms' performances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-131.
- repec:spr:proiis:978-3-319-06160-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walker, Gordon, 2008. "What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4401-4405, December.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timo Kaphengst & Eike Karola Velten, 2014. "Energy transition and behavioural change in rural areas - The role of energy cooperatives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 60, WWWforEurope.
- Yildiz Özgür, 2013. "Energiegenossenschaften in Deutschland – Bestandsentwicklung und institutionenökonomische Analyse," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen, De Gruyter, vol. 63(3), pages 173-186, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:244:y:2019:i:c:p:46-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:6:p:970-:d:213430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Energy cooperatives; Port of Rotterdam; Energy transition; Smart energy markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:61-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.