May 2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 2234-2244 The effects of energy co-governance in Peru
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2245-2254 The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
by Högselius, Per & Kaijser, Arne
- 2255-2261 A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers
by Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K.
- 2262-2271 Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
by Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha
- 2272-2281 The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
by Labriet, Maryse & Cabal, Helena & Lechón, Yolanda & Giannakidis, George & Kanudia, Amit
- 2282-2290 A quantitative assessment of the determinants of the net energy value of biofuels
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gauroy, Christine & Tréguer, David
- 2291-2301 Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
by Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 2302-2308 Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo
- 2309-2314 Empirical evidence of direct rebound effect in Catalonia
by Freire González, Jaume
- 2315-2325 How does increased corn-ethanol production affect US natural gas prices?
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 2326-2339 Value-at-risk estimations of energy commodities via long-memory, asymmetry and fat-tailed GARCH models
by Aloui, Chaker & Mabrouk, Samir
- 2340-2345 Slow oil shocks and the "weakening of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship"
by Naccache, Théo
- 2346-2356 Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
by Geng, Jing & Lu, Yonglong & Wang, Tieyu & Giesy, John P. & Chen, Chunli
- 2357-2369 Levelling the playing field? The influence of national wind power planning instruments on conflicts of interests in a Swedish county
by Bergek, Anna
- 2370-2378 An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2379-2385 Market (in)efficiency in valuing electric utilities--The case of Norwegian generating companies
by Kjærland, Frode
- 2386-2394 A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China
by Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying
- 2395-2403 Energy Policies of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries--possibilities and limitations of ecological modernization in rentier states
by Reiche, Danyel
- 2404-2408 Hedging strategy for crude oil trading and the factors influencing hedging effectiveness
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Jae Kim, Hyun
- 2409-2419 Climate change and electricity consumption--Witnessing increasing or decreasing use and costs?
by Pilli-Sihvola, Karoliina & Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Tuomenvirta, Heikki
- 2420-2430 Grandfathering, auctioning and Carbon Leakage: Assessing the inconsistencies of the new ETS Directive
by Clò, Stefano
- 2431-2437 Projections of US GHG reductions from nuclear power new capacity based on historic levels of investment
by Besmann, Theodore M.
- 2438-2445 Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach
by Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal
- 2446-2454 Assessing the sustainability of Brazilian oleaginous crops - possible raw material to produce biodiesel
by Takahashi, Fábio & Ortega, Enrique
- 2455-2462 EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?
by Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras
- 2463-2469 Energy consumption, prices and economic growth in three SSA countries: A comparative study
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 2470-2476 Change in consumer sensitivity to electricity prices in response to retail deregulation: A panel empirical analysis of the residential demand for electricity in the United States
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 2477-2485 Variables affecting energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the steel industry
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2486-2498 A MonteCarlo approach for assessing the adequacy of the European gas transmission system under supply crisis conditions
by Monforti, F. & Szikszai, A.
- 2499-2507 A decarbonization strategy for the electricity sector: New-source subsidies
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 2508-2519 Public attitudes of wind energy in Texas: Local communities in close proximity to wind farms and their effect on decision-making
by Swofford, Jeffrey & Slattery, Michael
- 2520-2527 Can road traffic mask sound from wind turbines? Response to wind turbine sound at different levels of road traffic sound
by Pedersen, Eja & van den Berg, Frits & Bakker, Roel & Bouma, Jelte
- 2528-2535 The impact of financial development on energy consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 2536-2544 Social cost-efficient service quality--Integrating customer valuation in incentive regulation: Evidence from the case of Norway
by Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Müller, Christine & Wissner, Matthias
- 2545-2551 Emerging energy scenario in Western Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh
by Aggarwal, R.K. & Chandel, S.S.
- 2552-2560 Carbon emissions from international cruise ship passengers' travel to and from New Zealand
by Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Revol, Vincent G.N. & Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J.
- 2561-2571 Fossil energy and GHG saving potentials of pig farming in the EU
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Mogensen, Lisbeth
- 2572-2585 Can CDM bring technology transfer to China?--An empirical study of technology transfer in China's CDM projects
by Wang, Bo
- 2586-2597 Co-benefits of CO2 emission reduction in a developing country
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Pradhan, Shreekar
- 2598-2607 The adoption of switchgrass and miscanthus by farmers: Impact of liquidity constraints and risk preferences
by Bocquého, G. & Jacquet, F.
- 2608-2608 Corrigendum to "Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case" [Energy Policy 37(2009) 5273-5284]
by Ignacio Muñoz, José & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José Luis
- 2609-2609 Corrigendum to "The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 2952-2961]
by Lu, J. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2610-2610 Erratum to "Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi" [Energy Policy, Volume (38) 1087-1097]
by Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay
- 2611-2611 Corrigendum to "Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function": Energy Policy. Volume (37) 2842-2846
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
April 2010, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 1607-1608 Energy security--concepts and indicators
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1609-1613 Energy security, energy modelling and uncertainty
by Markandya, Anil & Pemberton, Malcolm
- 1614-1621 Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?
by Greene, David L.
- 1622-1634 Multicriteria diversity analysis: A novel heuristic framework for appraising energy portfolios
by Stirling, Andy
- 1635-1644 Measuring the energy security implications of fossil fuel resource concentration
by Lefèvre, Nicolas
- 1645-1653 Energy security and climate change concerns: Triggers for energy policy change in the United States?
by Bang, Guri
- 1654-1664 Long-term energy services security: What is it and how can it be measured and valued?
by Jansen, Jaap C. & Seebregts, Ad J.
- 1665-1671 Indicators of energy security in industrialised countries
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1672-1674 The future of biomass energy: A Fermi-calculation perspective
by Pickard, William F
- 1675-1688 Performance analysis of US coal-fired power plants by measuring three DEA efficiencies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Ueno, Takahiro
- 1689-1700 Leapfrogging over development? Promoting rural renewables for climate change mitigation
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Wilson, Elizabeth
- 1701-1714 Formulating an optimal long-term energy supply strategy for Syria using MESSAGE model
by Hainoun, A. & Seif Aldin, M. & Almoustafa, S.
- 1715-1733 Dynamics of risk management tools and auctions in the second phase of the Brazilian Electricity Market reform
by de Souza, Fabio Cavaliere & Legey, Luiz Fernando Loureiro
- 1734-1740 Auctioning wind power sites when environmental quality matters
by Ciaccia, Gervasio & Doni, Nicola & Fontini, Fulvio
- 1741-1748 Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage
by Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan
- 1749-1758 Tangible and fungible energy: Hybrid energy market and currency system for total energy management. A Masdar City case study
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Kennedy, Scott
- 1759-1763 Long-term contract auctions and market power in regulated power industries
by Soledad Arellano, M. & Serra, Pablo
- 1764-1773 Information and communication technologies - A new round of household electrification
by Røpke, Inge & Haunstrup Christensen, Toke & Ole Jensen, Jesper
- 1774-1786 Emissions of CO2 from road freight transport in London: Trends and policies for long run reductions
by Zanni, Alberto M. & Bristow, Abigail L.
- 1787-1796 The hedge value of international emissions trading under uncertainty
by Webster, Mort & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John
- 1797-1810 Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios
by Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 1811-1818 Benefits of natural gas introduction in the energy matrix of isolated electrical system in the city of Manaus - state of Amazonas - Brazil
by Frota, Willamy M. & Rocha, Brígida R.P.
- 1819-1825 Applying threshold models to donations to a green electricity fund
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Tsuge, Takahiro & Kishimoto, Atsuo
- 1826-1833 On the way to 130Â gÂ CO2/km--Estimating the future characteristics of the average European passenger car
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 1834-1841 Why we still don't understand the social aspects of wind power: A critique of key assumptions within the literature
by Aitken, Mhairi
- 1842-1850 Is technological change biased toward energy? A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy
by Karanfil, Fatih & Yeddir-Tamsamani, Yasser
- 1851-1871 Implications of using clean technologies to power selected ASEAN countries
by Das, Anjana & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 1872-1878 China's renewable energy policy: Commitments and challenges
by Wang, Feng & Yin, Haitao & Li, Shoude
- 1879-1884 Factors affecting the carbon allowance market in the US
by Kim, Hyun Seok & Koo, Won W.
- 1885-1894 Potential of building-scale alternative energy to alleviate risk from the future price of energy
by Bristow, David & Kennedy, Christopher A.
- 1895-1899 Comparative study of fuelwood consumption by villagers and seasonal "Dhaba owners" in the tourist affected regions of Garhwal Himalaya, India
by Singh, Gajendra & Rawat, G.S. & Verma, Deepti
- 1900-1908 Assessing the influence of manufacturing sectors on electricity demand. A cross-country input-output approach
by Tarancón, Miguel Angel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas Albiñana, Fernando
- 1909-1917 Resource and environment efficiency analysis of provinces in China: A DEA approach based on Shannon's entropy
by Bian, Yiwen & Yang, Feng
- 1918-1930 Canada's constitutional separation of (wind) power
by Valentine, Scott Victor
- 1931-1937 Dynamic pricing in the spanish gasoline market: A tacit collusion equilibrium
by Perdiguero García, Jordi
- 1938-1945 Advancing the design of a dynamic petro-dollar currency basket
by Elbeck, Matt
- 1946-1961 Potential for reduction of CO2 emissions and a low-carbon scenario for the Brazilian industrial sector
by Henriques Jr., Mauricio F. & Dantas, Fabrício & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 1962-1968 A 'must-go path' scenario for sustainable development and the role of nuclear energy in the 21st century
by Jeong, Hae-Yong & Kim, Young-In & Lee, Yong-Bum & Ha, Kwi-Seok & Won, Byung-Chool & Lee, Dong-Uk & Hahn, Dohee
- 1969-1978 Towards real energy economics: Energy policy driven by life-cycle carbon emission
by Kenny, R. & Law, C. & Pearce, J.M.
- 1979-1990 Modelling energy demand of developing countries: Are the specific features adequately captured?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 1991-1998 Economics of wind power when national grids are unreliable
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wong, Linda
- 1999-2012 Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent
- 2013-2019 The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector
by McManus, A. & Gaterell, M.R. & Coates, L.E.
- 2020-2031 Assessing innovation in emerging energy technologies: Socio-technical dynamics of carbon capture and storage (CCS) and enhanced geothermal systems (EGS) in the USA
by Stephens, Jennie C. & Jiusto, Scott
- 2032-2041 City carbon budgets: A proposal to align incentives for climate-friendly communities
by Salon, Deborah & Sperling, Daniel & Meier, Alan & Murphy, Sinnott & Gorham, Roger & Barrett, James
- 2042-2052 Transnational infrastructure vulnerability: The historical shaping of the 2006 European "Blackout"
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent
- 2053-2062 Interpreting transnational infrastructure vulnerability: European blackout and the historical dynamics of transnational electricity governance
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent
- 2063-2064 Comments on "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies" by Melih Soner Celiktas and Gunnur Kocar
by Kucukali, Serhat
- 2065-2066 Reply to the comments of Kucukali on "A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies"
by Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur
- 2067-2069 Bats are not birds and other problems with Sovacool's (2009) analysis of animal fatalities due to electricity generation
by Willis, Craig K.R. & Barclay, Robert M.R. & Boyles, Justin G. & Mark Brigham, R. & Brack Jr., Virgil & Waldien, David L. & Reichard, Jonathan
- 2070-2073 Megawatts are not megawatt-hours and other responses to Willis et al
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
March 2010, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 1227-1228 Energy supply and security policy--In the need of transnational institutions?
by Strandberg, Urban
- 1229-1240 Global energy security and the implications for the EU
by Umbach, Frank
- 1241-1250 Energy security policies in EU-25--The expected cost of oil supply disruptions
by Hedenus, Fredrik & Azar, Christian & Johansson, Daniel J.A.
- 1251-1254 Steam versus coking coal and the acid rain program
by Lange, Ian
- 1255-1271 Are tradable green certificates a cost-efficient policy driving technical change or a rent-generating machine? Lessons from Sweden 2003-2008
by Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 1272-1287 Subsidy as an agent to enhance the effectiveness of the energy performance certificate
by McGilligan, Charles & Sunikka-Blank, Minna & Natarajan, Sukumar
- 1288-1296 Compact fluorescent lighting and residential natural gas consumption: Testing for interactive effects
by Brunner, Eric J. & Ford, Peter S. & McNulty, Mark A. & Thayer, Mark A.
- 1297-1304 Attitudes towards offshore wind farms--The role of beach visits on attitude and demographic and attitude relations
by Ladenburg, Jacob
- 1305-1320 Analysis of policies to reduce oil consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions from the US transportation sector
by Ross Morrow, W. & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Collantes, Gustavo & Lee, Henry
- 1321-1329 Evaluating replacement project of nuclear power plants under uncertainty
by Naito, Yuta & Takashima, Ryuta & Kimura, Hiroshi & Madarame, Haruki
- 1330-1339 Energy metrics for driving competitiveness of countries: Energy weakness magnitude, GDP per barrel and barrels per capita
by Coccia, Mario
- 1340-1344 The paradox of oil reserve forecasts: The political implications of predicting oil reserves and oil consumption
by Balaban, Oded & Tsatskin, Alexander
- 1345-1352 From water to energy: The virtual water content and water footprint of biofuel consumption in Spain
by Elena, Galan-del-Castillo & Esther, Velazquez
- 1353-1359 Coal consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1360-1371 Does electricity (and heat) network regulation have anything to learn from fixed line telecoms regulation?
by Pollitt, Michael
- 1372-1378 Price dynamics of natural gas and the regional methanol markets
by Masih, A. Mansur M. & Albinali, Khaled & DeMello, Lurion
- 1379-1388 Why did China's energy intensity increase during 1998-2006: Decomposition and policy analysis
by Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Chunbo & Hong, Dongyue
- 1389-1397 Impact of inter-sectoral trade on national and global CO2 emissions: An empirical analysis of China and US
by Guo, Jie & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1398-1414 The Peak of the Oil Age - Analyzing the world oil production Reference Scenario in World Energy Outlook 2008
by Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Lardelli, Michael & Snowden, Simon & Söderbergh, Bengt
- 1415-1435 Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 1436-1447 Wind farm investment risks under uncertain CDM benefit in China
by Yang, Ming & Nguyen, François & De T'Serclaes, Philippine & Buchner, Barbara
- 1448-1454 Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R.
- 1455-1469 Energy supplier obligations and white certificate schemes: Comparative analysis of experiences in the European Union
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Lees, Eoin & Baudry, Paul & Jeandel, Alexandre & Labanca, Nicola
- 1470-1476 Measuring the social value of nuclear energy using contingent valuation methodology
by Jun, Eunju & Joon Kim, Won & Hoon Jeong, Yong & Heung Chang, Soon
- 1477-1484 Biodiesel from jatropha: Can India meet the 20% blending target?
by Kumar Biswas, Pradip & Pohit, Sanjib & Kumar, Rajesh
- 1485-1499 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles--A low-carbon solution for Ireland?
by Smith, William J.
- 1500-1509 Ex post monitoring of market power in hydro dominated electricity markets
by Sandsmark, Maria & Tennbakk, Berit
- 1510-1518 Analyses of CO2 emissions embodied in Japan-China trade
by Liu, Xianbing & Ishikawa, Masanobu & Wang, Can & Dong, Yanli & Liu, Wenling
- 1519-1528 Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India
by Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline
- 1529-1536 An adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system for short-term natural gas demand estimation: Uncertain and complex environments
by Azadeh, A. & Asadzadeh, S.M. & Ghanbari, A.
- 1537-1547 The market for wireless electricity: The case of India
by Kumar, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Momaya, Kiran & Gupte, Sandeep
- 1548-1558 Environmentally damaging electricity trade
by Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 1559-1565 Quantifying the impact of exogenous non-economic factors on UK transport oil demand
by Broadstock, David C. & Hunt, Lester C.
- 1566-1577 Optimizing production with energy and GHG emission constraints in Greece: An input-output analysis
by Hristu-Varsakelis, D. & Karagianni, S. & Pempetzoglou, M. & Sfetsos, A.
- 1578-1587 The devil is in the details: Household electricity saving behavior and the role of information
by Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik
- 1588-1595 Evaluating the efficiency of divestiture policy in promoting competitiveness using an analytical method and agent-based computational economics
by Rahimiyan, Morteza & Rajabi Mashhadi, Habib
- 1596-1606 The third oil price surge - What's different this time?
by Kesicki, Fabian
February 2010, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 691-694 Government expenditure and energy intensity in China
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 695-700 A human needs approach to reducing atmospheric carbon
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 701-704 Greenhouse gas emissions from power generation and consumption in a nordic perspective
by Dotzauer, Erik
- 705-708 Targeting plug-in hybrid electric vehicle policies to increase social benefits
by Skerlos, Steven J. & Winebrake, James J.
- 709-714 Finessing the fuel: Revisiting the challenge of radioactive waste disposal
by Pickard, William F.
- 715-725 Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP
by García-Ascanio, Carolina & Maté, Carlos
- 726-734 Inequalities and externalities of power sector: A case of Broadlands hydropower project in Sri Lanka
by Gunawardena, U.A.D. Prasanthi
- 735-743 Making carbon dioxide sequestration feasible: Toward federal regulation of CO2 sequestration pipelines
by Mack, Joel & Endemann, Buck
- 744-750 Forecast of electricity consumption in Cyprus up to the year 2030: The potential impact of climate change
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 751-761 The Lebanese electricity system in the context of sustainable development
by El-Fadel, R.H. & Hammond, G.P. & Harajli, H.A. & Jones, C.I. & Kabakian, V.K. & Winnett, A.B.
- 762-769 Eco-driving: An overlooked climate change initiative
by Barkenbus, Jack N.
- 770-783 Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach
by Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis
- 784-793 Expectations and forward risk premium in the Spanish deregulated power market
by Furió, Dolores & Meneu, Vicente
- 794-802 An entry and exit model on the energy-saving investment strategy with real options
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling
- 803-813 Barriers and enablers to geothermal district heating system development in the United States
by Thorsteinsson, Hildigunnur H. & Tester, Jefferson W.
- 814-825 What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?
by Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim
- 826-831 Managing energy demand through transport policy: What can South Africa learn from Europe?
by Vanderschuren, Marianne & Lane, T.E. & Korver, W.
- 832-839 The value of retrofitting carbon-saving measures into fuel poor social housing
by Jenkins, D.P.
- 840-849 Long-term uncertainty evaluation of pool electricity markets
by Álvarez López, Juan & Ponnambalam, Kumaraswamy
- 850-861 Renewable energy costs, potentials, barriers: Conceptual issues
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Fischedick, Manfred & Moomaw, William & Weir, Tony & Nadaï, Alain & Nilsson, Lars J. & Nyboer, John & Sathaye, Jayant
- 862-874 Bottom-up approach for decentralised energy planning: Case study of Tumkur district in India
by Hiremath, Rahul B. & Kumar, Bimlesh & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H.
- 875-886 Solar emergy evaluation for Chinese economy
by Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Chen, G.Q. & Li, S.C.
- 887-895 Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature
by Chester, Lynne
- 896-901 A policy study examining the use of imported LNG for gas-fired power generation on the southeast coast of China
by Li, Yajun & Bai, Fangfang
- 902-911 Alternative Australian climate change plans: The public's views
by Carson, Richard T. & Louviere, Jordan J. & Wei, Edward
- 912-918 Challenges for CO2 mitigation in the Lebanese electric-power sector
by Dagher, Leila & Ruble, Isabella
- 919-931 Putting renewables and energy efficiency to work: How many jobs can the clean energy industry generate in the US?
by Wei, Max & Patadia, Shana & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 932-944 China's oil use, 1990-2008
by Leung, Guy C.K.
- 945-954 Multi-objective optimization of a trigeneration plant
by Kavvadias, K.C. & Maroulis, Z.B.
- 955-965 An analysis of feed-in tariff remuneration models: Implications for renewable energy investment
by Couture, Toby & Gagnon, Yves
- 966-975 The status quo of China's nuclear power and the uranium gap solution
by Guang, Yang & Wenjie, Huang
- 976-980 Techno-economical analysis of off-grid hybrid systems at Kutubdia Island, Bangladesh
by Kumar Nandi, Sanjoy & Ranjan Ghosh, Himangshu
- 981-996 Assessment of current Dutch energy transition policy instruments for the existing housing stock
by Tambach, Milly & Hasselaar, Evert & Itard, Laure
- 997-1003 Rural household energy consumption pattern in the disregarded villages of Bangladesh
by Miah, Md. Danesh & Kabir, Rashel Rana Mohammad Sirajul & Koike, Masao & Akther, Shalina & Yong Shin, Man
- 1004-1009 Extracting the resource rent from the CDM projects: Can the Chinese Government do better?
by Liu, Xuemei
- 1010-1016 OPEC announcements and their effects on crude oil prices
by Lin, Sharon Xiaowen & Tamvakis, Michael
- 1017-1029 Natural gas vehicles: An option for Europe
by Engerer, Hella & Horn, Manfred
- 1030-1039 Sustainability assessment of energy technologies via social indicators: Results of a survey among European energy experts
by Gallego Carrera, Diana & Mack, Alexander
- 1040-1048 Rural energy survey and scenario analysis of village energy consumption: A case study in Lao People's Democratic Republic
by Mustonen, S.M.
- 1049-1058 Evaluation of thermal power plant operational performance in Taiwan by data envelopment analysis
by Liu, C.H. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1059-1066 Allocation of energy resources for power generation in India: Business as usual and energy efficiency
by Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K.
- 1067-1078 Environmental cost-effectiveness of bio diesel production in Greece: Current policies and alternative scenarios
by Iliopoulos, Constantine & Rozakis, Stelios
- 1079-1086 Optimal fuel-mix in CHP plants under a stochastic permit price: Risk-neutrality versus risk-aversion
by Lappi, Pauli & Ollikka, Kimmo & Ollikainen, Markku
- 1087-1097 Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi
by Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay
- 1098-1107 Analysis of oil export dependency of MENA countries: Drivers, trends and prospects
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Blake, Andon
- 1108-1118 Environmental efficiency of the Indian cement industry: An interstate analysis
by Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S.
- 1119-1129 North African oil and foreign investment in changing market conditions
by Fattouh, Bassam & Darbouche, Hakim
- 1130-1139 Ocean iron fertilization in the context of the Kyoto protocol and the post-Kyoto process
by Bertram, Christine
- 1140-1149 Do state renewable portfolio standards promote in-state renewable generation[glottal stop]
by Yin, Haitao & Powers, Nicholas
- 1150-1156 Economic growth and pollutant emissions in Tunisia: An empirical analysis of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Fodha, Mouez & Zaghdoud, Oussama
- 1157-1167 The water needs for LDV transportation in the United States
by King, Carey W. & Webber, Michael E. & Duncan, Ian J.
- 1168-1176 Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?
by Haselip, James & Potter, Clive
- 1177-1191 The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector
by Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun
- 1192-1201 Institutional options for rural energy access: Exploring the concept of the multifunctional platform in West Africa
by Nygaard, Ivan
- 1202-1209 The barriers to energy efficiency in China: Assessing household electricity savings and consumer behavior in Liaoning Province
by Dianshu, Feng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Minh Vu, Khuong
- 1210-1222 Cardiovascular disease--risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Bachewe, Fantu & Fischer, Amelia
- 1223-1225 International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies--Erice--Sicily--August 2009
by Khatib, Hisham
January 2010, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-3 Fossil-fuel constraints on global warming
by Zecca, Antonio & Chiari, Luca
- 4-11 Energy-efficient housing stimulus that pays for itself
by Nevin, Rick
- 12-23 The environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung
- 24-29 Comparative analysis of battery electric, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid vehicles in a future sustainable road transport system
by Offer, G.J. & Howey, D. & Contestabile, M. & Clague, R. & Brandon, N.P.
- 30-41 Asset life and pricing the use of electricity transmission infrastructure in Chile
by Raineri, Ricardo
- 42-51 Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU
by van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas
- 52-58 Bounds test approach to cointegration and causality between nuclear energy consumption and economic growth in India
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 59-74 Catalyzing strategic transformation to a low-carbon economy: A CCS roadmap for China
by Liu, Hengwei & Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 75-81 The efficient use of energy: Tracing the global flow of energy from fuel to service
by Cullen, Jonathan M. & Allwood, Julian M.
- 82-92 Landscape externalities from onshore wind power
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia & Hartje, Volkmar
- 93-98 Housing, energy cost, and the poor: Counteracting effects in Germany's housing allowance program
by Grösche, Peter