January 2010, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 512-519 Estimating coal production peak and trends of coal imports in China
by Lin, Bo-qiang & Liu, Jiang-hua
- 520-532 Introduction of subsidisation in nascent climate-friendly learning technologies and evaluation of its effectiveness
by Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 533-546 Constructing carbon offsets: The obstacles to quantifying emission reductions
by Millard-Ball, Adam & Ortolano, Leonard
- 547-561 Modelling the costs of energy crops: A case study of US corn and Brazilian sugar cane
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 562-572 Oil price shocks: Sectoral and dynamic adjustments in a small-open developed and oil-exporting economy
by Dissou, Yazid
- 573-579 Incorporating the value of changes in price volatility into cost-benefit analysis--an application to oil prices in the transport sector
by Jensen, Thomas C. & Møller, Flemming
- 580-591 Low-carbon fuel standard--Status and analytic issues
by Andress, David & Dean Nguyen, T. & Das, Sujit
- 592-597 Economic assessment and comparison of acacia energy crop with annual traditional crops in Southern Europe
by Gasol, Carles M. & Brun, Filippo & Mosso, Angela & Rieradevall, Joan & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 598-605 Transmission assets investment timing using net present value curves
by Garcia, Reinaldo C. & Contreras, Javier & Correia, Pedro F. & Muñoz, José I.
- 606-612 Electricity consumption-growth nexus: The case of Malaysia
by Chandran, V.G.R. & Sharma, Susan & Madhavan, Karunagaran
- 613-621 Evaluating carbon dioxide emissions in international trade of China
by Lin, Boqiang & Sun, Chuanwang
- 622-625 Electricity consumption and economic growth: A cross-country analysis
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo-Suk
- 626-632 Assessment of the impact of the European CO2 emissions trading scheme on the Portuguese chemical industry
by Tomás, R.A.F. & Ramôa Ribeiro, F. & Santos, V.M.S. & Gomes, J.F.P. & Bordado, J.C.M.
- 633-638 The strategy of energy-related carbon emission reduction in Shanghai
by Ru, Guo & Xiaojing, Cao & Xinyu, Yang & Yankuan, Li & Dahe, Jiang & Fengting, Li
- 639-645 Comparison of the evolution of energy intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain different?
by Mendiluce, María & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ocaña, Carlos
- 646-649 Energy consumption by gender in some European countries
by Räty, R. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A.
- 650-655 The emissions, energy consumption, and growth nexus: Evidence from the commonwealth of independent states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 656-660 Renewable energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of OECD countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 661-666 Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: Panel data evidence from developing countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
- 667-672 Supply-cost curves for geographically distributed renewable-energy resources
by Izquierdo, Salvador & Dopazo, César & Fueyo, Norberto
- 673-677 Valuing energy-saving measures in residential buildings: A choice experiment study
by Kwak, So-Yoon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 678-684 Political will and collaboration for electric power reform through renewable energy in Africa
by Chineke, Theo Chidiezie & Ezike, Fabian M.
- 685-686 Coal-to-Liquids (CtL): Driving Forces and Barriers - Synergies and Conflicts from an Energy and Climate Policy Perspective, Daniel Vallentin, ibidem Verlag, Stuttgart, 2009, ISBN 978-3-89821-998-3, [euro]49.90, p. 462
by Fischedick, Manfred
- 687-687 Corrigendum to "Contextualizing Avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin
- 688-688 Corrigendum to "China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures" [Energy Policy 37(6) (2009) 2054-2059]
by Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H.
- 689-689 Corrigendum to "Integrated assessment of bioelectricity technology options" [Energy Policy (37) 890-903]
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Brammer, John & Rogers, John
December 2009, Volume 37, Issue 12
- 4997-5006 Which renewable energy policy is a venture capitalist's best friend? Empirical evidence from a survey of international cleantech investors
by Bürer, Mary Jean & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 5007-5018 Comparison of Turkey's performance of greenhouse gas emissions and local/regional pollutants with EU countries
by Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan
- 5019-5027 Diversification in the driveway: mean-variance optimization for greenhouse gas emissions reduction from the next generation of vehicles
by Oliver Gao, H. & Stasko, Timon H.
- 5028-5036 Slow and stunted: Plutonium accounting and the growth of fast breeder reactors in India
by Ramana, M.V. & Suchitra, J.Y.
- 5037-5055 European energy security: The future of Norwegian natural gas production
by Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell
- 5056-5068 Greenhouse gas emissions in the nuclear life cycle: A balanced appraisal
by Beerten, Jef & Laes, Erik & Meskens, Gaston & D'haeseleer, William
- 5069-5074 Measuring the environmental costs of tidal power plant construction: A choice experiment study
by Lee, Joo-Suk & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 5075-5080 The potential of concentrating solar power in South Africa
by Fluri, Thomas P.
- 5081-5093 Greenhouse gas mitigation in a carbon constrained world: The role of carbon capture and storage
by Praetorius, Barbara & Schumacher, Katja
- 5094-5104 New nuclear power in the UK: A strategy for energy security?
by Watson, Jim & Scott, Alister
- 5105-5112 Multilateral trade measures in a post-2012 climate change regime? What can be taken from the Montreal Protocol and the WTO?
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 5113-5124 Cancer-risk benefits of clean fuel technology and policy: A statistical analysis
by Gallagher, Paul & Lazarus, William & Shapouri, Hosein & Conway, Roger & Duffield, James
- 5125-5139 Comparison of top-down and bottom-up estimates of sectoral and regional greenhouse gas emission reduction potentials
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique & Barker, Terry & Riahi, Keywan & Boeters, Stefan & Chateau, Jean & Scrieciu, Serban & van Vliet, Jasper & Masui, Toshihiko & Blok, Kornelis & Blomen, Eliane & Kram, Tom
- 5140-5148 Comparative study on efficiency performance of listed coal mining companies in China and the US
by Fang, Hong & Wu, Junjie & Zeng, Catherine
- 5149-5166 Nuclear power for sustainable development: Current status and future prospects
by Adamantiades, A. & Kessides, I.
- 5167-5172 Environment Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A cointegration analysis for China
by Jalil, Abdul & Mahmud, Syed F.
- 5173-5183 The optimal gas tax for California
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Prince, Lea
- 5184-5191 Policies towards a more efficient car fleet
by Mandell, Svante
- 5192-5207 Policy interactions, risk and price formation in carbon markets
by Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek & Kettunen, Janne & Wilson, Tom
- 5208-5220 Decomposition analysis of the variations in residential electricity consumption in Brazil for the 1980-2007 period: Measuring the activity, intensity and structure effects
by Achão, Carla & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 5221-5225 An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model
by Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou
- 5226-5238 The impact of ethanol and ETBE blending on refinery operations and GHG-emissions
by Croezen, H. & Kampman, B.
- 5239-5248 Who governs energy? The challenges facing global energy governance
by Florini, Ann & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 5249-5259 Large blackouts in North America: Historical trends and policy implications
by Hines, Paul & Apt, Jay & Talukdar, Sarosh
- 5260-5272 Co-generation of biofuels for transportation and heat for district heating systems--an assessment of the national possibilities in the EU
by Egeskog, Andrea & Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Göran & Werner, Sven
- 5273-5284 Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case
by Muñoz, José Ignacio & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José L.
- 5285-5295 A comprehensive approach for computation and implementation of efficient electricity transmission network charges
by Olmos, Luis & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 5296-5303 Enlarging the EU's internal energy market: Why would third countries accept EU rule export?
by Prange-Gstöhl, Heiko
- 5304-5316 Income risk of EU coal-fired power plants after Kyoto
by Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M.
- 5317-5325 It's the rents, stupid! The political economy of the resource curse
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 5326-5333 Automotive fuel consumption in Brazil: Applying static and dynamic systems of demand equations
by Iootty, Mariana & Pinto Jr., Helder & Ebeling, Francisco
- 5334-5341 Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry
by Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris
- 5342-5350 'You don't do a chemistry experiment in your best china': Symbolic interpretations of place and technology in a wave energy case
by McLachlan, Carly
- 5351-5362 Comparison of different climate regimes: the impact of broadening participation
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Kram, Tom & Lucas, Paul & Isaac, Morna
- 5363-5375 Development of a modelling framework in response to new European energy-efficiency regulatory obligations: The Irish experience
by Hull, David & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Walker, Neil
- 5376-5384 Complementarity of hydro and wind power: Improving the risk profile of energy inflows
by Denault, Michel & Dupuis, Debbie & Couture-Cardinal, Sébastien
- 5385-5392 Domestic customers and reform of the gas sector. An organisational sociology perspective
by Poupeau, François-Mathieu
- 5393-5398 A methodology for evaluating environmental impacts of railway freight transportation policies
by López, Ignacio & Rodríguez, Javier & Burón, José Manuel & García, Alberto
- 5399-5407 Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy
by Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 5408-5416 Willingness to pay for green electricity in Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon
- 5417-5426 Identifying the oil price-macroeconomy relationship: An empirical mode decomposition analysis of US data
by Oladosu, Gbadebo
- 5427-5431 A method for the correction of the feed-in tariff price for cogeneration based on a comparison between Croatia and EU Member States
by Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko
- 5432-5439 Does the European natural gas market pass the competitive benchmark of the theory of storage? Indirect tests for three major trading points
by Stronzik, Marcus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Neumann, Anne
- 5440-5448 Current status and policies on biodiesel industry in Malaysia as the world's leading producer of palm oil
by Abdullah, A.Z. & Salamatinia, B. & Mootabadi, H. & Bhatia, S.
- 5449-5458 Divorce comes at a price: An ex ante welfare analysis of ownership unbundling of the distribution and commercial companies in the Dutch energy sector
by de Nooij, Michiel & Baarsma, Barbara
- 5459-5468 Sweet carbon: An analysis of sugar industry carbon market opportunities under the clean development mechanism
by McNish, Tyler & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Dan & Gopal, Anand & Deshmukh, Ranjit
- 5469-5474 Electricity demand for South Korean residential sector
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 5475-5483 The relationship between energy consumption structure, economic structure and energy intensity in China
by Feng, Taiwen & Sun, Linyan & Zhang, Ying
- 5484-5493 Multi-criteria evaluation for the optimal adoption of distributed residential energy systems in Japan
by Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi
- 5494-5508 Fourteen lessons learned from the successful nuclear power program of the Republic of Korea
by Choi, Sungyeol & Jun, Eunju & Hwang, IlSoon & Starz, Anne & Mazour, Tom & Chang, SoonHeung & Burkart, Alex R.
- 5509-5518 Oil prices and the South African economy: A macro-meso-micro analysis
by Fofana, Ismaél & Chitiga, Margaret & Mabugu, Ramos
- 5519-5529 The impact of CO2 taxation on the configuration of new refineries: An application to Brazil
by Gomes, Gabriel Lourenço & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 5530-5539 Metering of agricultural power supply in West Bengal, India: Who gains and who loses?
by Mukherji, A. & Das, B. & Majumdar, N. & Nayak, N.C. & Sethi, R.R. & Sharma, B.R.
- 5540-5545 The exogenous factors affecting the cost efficiency of power generation
by Chang, Dong-Shang & Chen, Yi-Tui & Chen, Wen-Den
- 5546-5556 The EU-Africa Energy Partnership: Towards a mutually beneficial renewable transport energy alliance?
by Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Oloruntoba, Richard & Heidt, Tania von der & Ryan, Neal
- 5557-5566 World oil prices, precious metal prices and macroeconomy in Turkey
by Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Hacihasanoglu, Erk
- 5567-5579 A flexible fuzzy regression algorithm for forecasting oil consumption estimation
by Azadeh, A. & Khakestani, M. & Saberi, M.
- 5580-5596 Achieving deep reductions in US transport greenhouse gas emissions: Scenario analysis and policy implications
by McCollum, David & Yang, Christopher
- 5597-5611 Opportunities for and limits to Academics as System builders--The case of realizing the potential of gasified biomass in Austria
by Hellsmark, Hans & Jacobsson, Staffan
- 5612-5622 Generation adequacy and transmission interconnection in regional electricity markets
by Cepeda, Mauricio & Saguan, Marcelo & Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie
- 5623-5635 Sustainability constraints on UK bioenergy development
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Tomei, Julia
- 5636-5649 Dynamic carbon caps. Splitting the bill: A fairer solution post-Kyoto?
by Catton, Will
- 5650-5661 GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
- 5662-5674 Analysis of tax incentives for energy-efficient durables in the EU
by Markandya, Anil & Ortiz, Ramon Arigoni & Mudgal, Shailendra & Tinetti, Benoit
- 5675-5686 Biomass supply in EU27 from 2010 to 2030
by Panoutsou, Calliope & Eleftheriadis, John & Nikolaou, Anastasia
- 5687-5693 An outlook for sustainable forest bioenergy production in the Lake States
by Becker, Dennis R. & Skog, Kenneth & Hellman, Allison & Halvorsen, Kathleen E. & Mace, Terry
- 5694-5703 Simulation analysis of emissions trading impact on a non-utility power plant
by Imran, Kashif & Hassan, Tehzeebul & Aslam, Muhammad Farooq & Ngan, Hon-Wing & Ahmad, Intesar
- 5704-5716 Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?
by Pointvogl, Andreas
- 5717-5731 Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?
by Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 5732-5743 Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050
by Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar
- 5744-5751 A critical assessment of energy accident studies
by Felder, Frank A.
- 5752-5763 A hierarchical decision making model for the prioritization of distributed generation technologies: A case study for Iran
by Zangeneh, Ali & Jadid, Shahram & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan
- 5764-5775 Energy [R]evolution 2008--a sustainable world energy perspective
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Teske, Sven & Simon, Sonja & Pregger, Thomas & Graus, Wina & Blomen, Eliane & Schmid, Stephan & Schäfer, Oliver
- 5776-5786 An integrated economic and distributional analysis of energy policies
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & Rodríguez, Miguel
- 5787-5795 Energy prices, volatility, and the stock market: Evidence from the Eurozone
by Oberndorfer, Ulrich
- 5796-5802 Threshold effect of the economic growth rate on the renewable energy development from a change in energy price: Evidence from OECD countries
by Chang, Ting-Huan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chih
- 5803-5813 Eating energy--Identifying possibilities for reduced energy use in the future food supply system
by Wallgren, Christine & Höjer, Mattias
- 5814-5830 Efficiency analysis of energy networks: An international survey of regulators
by Haney, Aoife Brophy & Pollitt, Michael G.
November 2009, Volume 37, Issue 11
- 4177-4188 Does weather explain cost and quality performance? An analysis of UK electricity distribution companies
by Yu, William & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 4189-4207 Electricity privatizations in Sahel: A U-turn?
by Gualberti, Giorgio & Alves, Luis & Micangeli, Andrea & da Graça Carvalho, Maria
- 4208-4219 Urban energy use and carbon emissions from cities in China and policy implications
by Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 4220-4230 Future bio-energy potential under various natural constraints
by van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van Vliet, Jasper & Stehfest, Elke
- 4231-4239 Double-sided auction mechanism design in electricity based on maximizing social welfare
by Zou, Xiaoyan
- 4240-4250 Asia energy mixes from socio-economic and environmental perspectives
by Thavasi, V. & Ramakrishna, S.
- 4251-4258 Oil and the political economy of energy
by Matutinovic, Igor
- 4259-4266 The resilience of the Indian economy to rising oil prices as a validation test for a global energy-environment-economy CGE model
by Guivarch, Céline & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Crassous, Renaud
- 4267-4272 The efficiency of the crude oil markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 4273-4283 Applying environmental-behaviour concepts to renewable energy siting controversy: Reflections on a longitudinal bioenergy case study
by Upham, Paul
- 4284-4292 Germany and energy security in the 2000s: Rise and fall of a policy issue?
by Duffield, John S.
- 4293-4302 The greenhouse gas regional inventory project (GRIP): Designing and employing a regional greenhouse gas measurement tool for stakeholder use
by Carney, Sebastian & Shackley, Simon
- 4303-4312 Water: A key resource in energy production
by Rio Carrillo, Anna Mercè & Frei, Christoph
- 4313-4319 Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors
by Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi
- 4320-4328 Towards a higher share of distributed generation in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 4329-4336 Intra- and extra-union flexibility in meeting the European Union's emission reduction targets
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 4337-4344 Correlation for the estimation of the cetane number of biodiesel fuels and implications on the iodine number
by Lapuerta, Magín & Rodríguez-Fernández, José & de Mora, Emilio Font
- 4345-4363 Development of an inexact optimization model for coupled coal and power management in North China
by Liu, Y. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P. & Cheng, G.H. & Niu, Y.T. & An, K.
- 4364-4372 Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 4373-4378 Coal restructuring in Spain: Continuity and uncertainty?
by Rabanal, Nuria G.
- 4379-4390 A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation
by Guille, Christophe & Gross, George
- 4391-4396 An empirical analysis of petroleum demand for Indonesia: An application of the cointegration approach
by Sa'ad, Suleiman
- 4397-4406 A model based on stochastic dynamic programming for determining China's optimal strategic petroleum reserve policy
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 4407-4416 International renewable energy policy--between marginalization and initial approaches
by Hirschl, Bernd
- 4417-4427 Modelling demand for crude oil products in Spain
by Pedregal, D.J. & Dejuán, O. & Gómez, N. & Tobarra, M.A.
- 4428-4441 Regional energy resource development and energy security under CO2 emission constraint in the greater Mekong sub-region countries (GMS)
by Watcharejyothin, Mayurachat & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4442-4453 Offshore wind power in the US: Regulatory issues and models for regulation
by Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J.
- 4454-4462 The rise and fall of GO trading in European renewable energy policy: The role of advocacy and policy framing
by Nilsson, Måns & Nilsson, Lars J. & Ericsson, Karin
- 4463-4473 Planning of energy system management and GHG-emission control in the Municipality of Beijing--An inexact-dynamic stochastic programming model
by Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H.
- 4474-4481 Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union
by Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena
- 4482-4492 Geopolitics of European natural gas demand: Supplies from Russia, Caspian and the Middle East
by Bilgin, Mert
- 4493-4499 Innovation and the price of wind energy in the US
by Berry, David
- 4500-4513 Rejecting renewables: The socio-technical impediments to renewable electricity in the United States
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4514-4522 An exploratory game-theoretic analysis of biomass electricity generation supply chain
by Nasiri, Fuzhan & Zaccour, Georges
- 4523-4539 Transport sector CO2 emissions growth in Asia: Underlying factors and policy options
by Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish
- 4540-4548 International experiences of ethanol as transport fuel: Policy implications for India
by Pohit, Sanjib & Biswas, Pradip Kumar & Kumar, Rajesh & Jha, Jaya
- 4549-4556 A regional energy paradox--the case of Central Norway
by Sandsmark, Maria
- 4557-4573 A multi-criteria evaluation framework for tradable white certificate schemes
by Mundaca, Luis & Neij, Lena
- 4574-4582 Does regulation stimulate productivity? The effect of air quality policies on the efficiency of US power plants
by Fleishman, Rachel & Alexander, Rob & Bretschneider, Stuart & Popp, David
- 4583-4594 Core business concentration vs. corporate diversification in the US electric utility industry: Synergy and deregulation effects
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Shang, Jennifer
- 4595-4603 Emission trading schemes: potential revenue effects, compliance costs and overall tax policy issues
by Pope, Jeff & Owen, Anthony D.
- 4604-4614 Identifying predictors of attitudes towards local onshore wind development with reference to an English case study
by Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard
- 4615-4623 Diversification of oil import sources and energy security: A key strategy or an elusive objective?
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 4624-4632 Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods
by Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R.
- 4633-4644 Negotiated settlements and the National Energy Board in Canada
by Doucet, Joseph & Littlechild, Stephen
- 4645-4657 Universalization of access to modern energy services in Indian households--Economic and policy analysis
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P. & Nathan, Hippu Salk Kristle
- 4658-4671 Catalonia's energy metabolism: Using the MuSIASEM approach at different scales
by Ramos-Martín, Jesús & Cañellas-Boltà, Sílvia & Giampietro, Mario & Gamboa, Gonzalo
- 4672-4678 Expanding opportunities: Strategic buying of utilities in new EU member states
by LaBelle, Michael
- 4679-4688 Welfare and competition effects of electricity interconnection between Ireland and Great Britain
by Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura
- 4689-4699 A decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from energy use: Turkish case
by Ipek Tunç, G. & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & AkbostancI, Elif
- 4700-4710 Resource nationalism and credit growth in FSU countries
by Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Nygaard, Christian
- 4711-4719 Environmental impacts of the infrastructure for district heating in urban neighbourhoods
by Oliver-Solà, Jordi & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 4720-4729 China's fuel economy standards for passenger vehicles: Rationale, policy process, and impacts
by Oliver, Hongyan H. & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Tian, Donglian & Zhang, Jinhua
- 4730-4736 Penetration of solar power without storage
by Stodola, Nathan & Modi, Vijay
- 4737-4742 Electric energy saving potential by substitution of domestic refrigerators in Mexico
by Arroyo-Cabañas, F.G. & Aguillón-Martínez, J.E. & Ambríz-García, J.J. & Canizal, G.
- 4743-4752 Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation
by De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William
- 4753-4760 Innovative private micro-hydro power development in Rwanda
by Pigaht, Maurice & van der Plas, Robert J.
- 4761-4770 A variant of the Hubbert curve for world oil production forecasts
by Maggio, G. & Cacciola, G.
- 4771-4778 A comparative study on the energy policies in Japan and Malaysia in fulfilling their nations' obligations towards the Kyoto Protocol
by Lau, Lee Chung & Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 4779-4786 Study of the Spanish R&D&I Plan 2004-2007 in energy
by Guerrero-Lemus, Ricardo & Díaz-Herrera, Bruno & Martínez-Duart, José Manuel
- 4787-4796 Energy saving and energy efficiency concepts for policy making
by Oikonomou, V. & Becchis, F. & Steg, L. & Russolillo, D.
- 4797-4808 Oil and natural gas prices and greenhouse gas emission mitigation
by van Ruijven, Bas & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 4809-4818 How reasonable are oil production scenarios from public agencies?
by Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell
- 4819-4826 Can environmental investment and expenditure enhance financial performance of US electric utility firms under the clean air act amendment of 1990?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 4827-4833 Future projection of the energy dependency of Turkey using artificial neural network
by Sözen, Adnan
- 4834-4850 Gradual reforms and the emergence of energy market in China: Evidence from tests for convergence of energy prices
by Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John
- 4851-4862 A real option-based simulation model to evaluate investments in pump storage plants
by Muche, Thomas
- 4863-4873 Historical carbon budget of the brazilian ethanol program
by Pacca, Sergio & Moreira, José R.
- 4874-4883 Renewable energy sources (RES) projects and their barriers on a regional scale: The case study of wind parks in the Dodecanese islands, Greece
by Oikonomou, Emmanouil K. & Kilias, Vassilios & Goumas, Aggelos & Rigopoulos, Alexandrous & Karakatsani, Eirini & Damasiotis, Markos & Papastefanakis, Dimitrios & Marini, Natassa
- 4884-4893 The environmental and efficiency effects of restructuring on the electric power sector in the United States: An empirical analysis
by Sharabaroff, Alexander & Boyd, Roy & Chimeli, Ariaster
- 4894-4900 Job creation due to nuclear power resurgence in the United States
by Kenley, C.R. & Klingler, R.D. & Plowman, C.M. & Soto, R. & Turk, R.J. & Baker, R.L. & Close, S.A. & McDonnell, V.L. & Paul, S.W. & Rabideau, L.R. & Rao, S.S. & Reilly, B.P.
- 4901-4909 A trend fixed on firstly and seasonal adjustment model combined with the [epsilon]-SVR for short-term forecasting of electricity demand
by Wang, Jianzhou & Zhu, Wenjin & Zhang, Wenyu & Sun, Donghuai
- 4910-4918 Solar lanterns for domestic lighting in India: Viability of central charging station model
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 4919-4926 Analysis of technology transfer in CDM projects: An update
by Seres, Stephen & Haites, Erik & Murphy, Kevin
- 4927-4942 Uncertainty in the learning rates of energy technologies: An experiment in a global multi-regional energy system model
by Rout, Ullash K. & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe & Voß, Alfred
- 4943-4948 Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions
by Wood, Richard
- 4949-4958 Opportunities for low carbon sustainability in large commercial buildings in China
by Jiang, Ping & Keith Tovey, N.
- 4959-4965 A quadratic helix approach to evaluate the Turkish renewable energies
by Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur
- 4966-4979 The evolution of flexibility mechanisms for achieving European renewable energy targets 2020--ex-ante evaluation of the principle mechanisms
by Klessmann, Corinna
- 4980-4986 Biofuels development in Sub-Saharan Africa: Are the policies conducive?
by Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Msiska, Frederick B.M. & Madjera, Michael
- 4987-4996 Technology learning for renewable energy: Implications for South Africa's long-term mitigation scenarios
by Winkler, Harald & Hughes, Alison & Haw, Mary
October 2009, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 3711-3713 Fuel economy, vehicle use and other factors affecting CO2 emissions from transport
by Schipper, Lee
- 3714-3732 A case study in data audit and modelling methodology--Australia
by Apelbaum, John
- 3733-3742 Measurement of CO2 emissions from road freight transport: A review of UK experience
by McKinnon, A.C. & Piecyk, M.I.
- 3743-3751 Trends in truck freight energy use and carbon emissions in selected OECD countries from 1973 to 2005
by Kamakaté, Fatumata & Schipper, Lee
- 3752-3757 Energy intensity of maritime trades: Evidences from the EX-TREMIS database
by Chiffi, Cosimo & Fiorello, Davide
- 3758-3768 IEA Mobility Model (MoMo) and its use in the ETP 2008
by Fulton, Lew & Cazzola, Pierpaolo & Cuenot, François
- 3769-3778 Fuel demand on UK roads and dieselisation of fuel economy
by Bonilla, David
- 3779-3789 Fuel efficiency of the Austrian passenger vehicle fleet--Analysis of trends in the technological profile and related impacts on CO2 emissions
by Meyer, I. & Wessely, S.
- 3790-3802 How private car purchasing trends offset efficiency gains and the successful energy policy response
by Ó Gallachóir, Brian P. & Howley, Martin & Cunningham, Stephen & Bazilian, Morgan
- 3803-3811 Structure and impacts of fuel economy standards for passenger cars in China
by Wagner, David Vance & An, Feng & Wang, Cheng
- 3812-3822 Atmospheric emissions from road transportation in India
by Baidya, S. & Borken-Kleefeld, J.
- 3823-3831 IEA policies--G8 recommendations and an afterwards
by Onoda, Takao
- 3832-3842 CO2 emissions from new cars and vehicle weight in Europe; How the EU regulation could have been avoided and how to reach it?
by Cuenot, François
- 3843-3853 Examining fuel economy and carbon standards for light vehicles
by Plotkin, Steven E.
- 3854-3862 Energy policy in transport and transport policy
by Van Dender, Kurt