2007, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 2715-2726 "Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
by Nadai, Alain
- 2727-2736 Community perspectives of wind energy in Australia: The application of a justice and community fairness framework to increase social acceptance
by Gross, Catherine
- 2737-2750 Wind power implementation in changing institutional landscapes: An international comparison
by Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten
- 2751-2760 Local acceptance of wind energy: Factors of success identified in French and German case studies
by Jobert, Arthur & Laborgne, Pia & Mimler, Solveig
- 2761-2769 The rise of community wind power in Japan: Enhanced acceptance through social innovation
by Maruyama, Yasushi & Nishikido, Makoto & Iida, Tetsunari
- 2770-2779 Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance
by Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim
- 2780-2789 Social acceptance of carbon dioxide storage
by Huijts, Nicole M.A. & Midden, Cees J.H. & Meijnders, Anneloes L.
- 2790-2798 Social acceptance of renewable energy innovations: The role of technology cooperation in urban Mexico
by Mallett, Alexandra
- 2799-2810 Social perceptions about a technological innovation for fuelwood cooking: Case study in rural Mexico
by Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Masera, Omar & Merino, Leticia
- 2811-2825 An economic assessment of windfarm power generation in Scotland including externalities
by Moran, Dominic & Sherrington, Chris
- 2826-2838 Nuclear power in Northern Russia: A case study on future energy security in the Murmansk region
by Kinnunen, Miia & Korppoo, Anna
- 2839-2851 The direct and indirect household energy requirements in the Republic of Korea from 1980 to 2000--An input-output analysis
by Park, Hi-Chun & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 2852-2861 Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in traditional electric power systems
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 2862-2868 A study on making a long-term improvement in the national energy efficiency and GHG control plans by the AHP approach
by Lee, Seong Kon & Yoon, Yong Jin & Kim, Jong Wook
- 2869-2878 Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations
by Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian
- 2879-2888 Do homeowners use energy labels? A comparison between Denmark and Belgium
by Gram-Hanssen, Kirsten & Bartiaux, Francoise & Michael Jensen, Ole & Cantaert, Madeleine
- 2889-2898 Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply
by Spanjer, Aldo
- 2899-2911 Oil and gas exploration and production activities in Brazil: The consideration of environmental issues in the bidding rounds promoted by the National Petroleum Agency
by Mariano, Jacqueline & La Rovere, Emilio
- 2912-2924 The Energy Policy Act of 1992 and Executive Order 13149: Proposed compliance strategies and process improvements for federal agencies
by Helwig, Michael & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 2925-2938 Assessment and exploitation of energy-related externalities in the industrial sector
by Diakoulaki, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C.
- 2939-2945 Energy consumption and economic growth: The case of oil exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 2946-2959 Sustainable siting procedure of small hydroelectric plants: The Greek experience
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Maria, Efpraxia & Mathioudakis, Vassilis
- 2960-2968 Engineering, institutions, and the public interest: Evaluating product quality in the Kenyan solar photovoltaics industry
by Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 2969-2977 Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin
- 2978-2988 The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China
by Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng
- 2989-2994 Analysis and perspectives of the government programs to promote the renewable electricity generation in Brazil
by Ruiz, B.J. & Rodriguez, V. & Bermann, C.
- 2995-3002 Economic comparison of long-term nuclear fuel cycle management scenarios: The influence of the discount rate
by Le Dars, Aude & Loaec, Christine
- 3003-3014 An incentive mechanism for electricity transmission expansion in Mexico
by Rosellon, Juan
- 3015-3024 Energetic and exergetic aspects of cotton stalk production in establishing energy policies
by Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer & Akdeniz, R. Cengiz
- 3025-3035 Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply
by Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G.
- 3036-3045 Today or not today: Deregulating the Russian gas sector
by Grigoryev, Yuli
- 3046-3052 Cold or hot wash: Technological choices, cultural change, and their impact on clothes-washing energy use in China
by Lin, Jiang & Iyer, Maithili
- 3053-3060 Grid-connected vehicles as the core of future land-based transport systems
by Gilbert, Richard & Perl, Anthony
- 3061-3073 Nuclear power in open energy markets: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 3074-3088 Testing Hubbert
by Brandt, Adam R.
- 3089-3103 Forward contracts in electricity markets: The Australian experience
by Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinin & Winchester, Donald
- 3104-3114 Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union
by Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J.
- 3115-3118 Refunded emission taxes: A resolution to the cap-versus-tax dilemma for greenhouse gas regulation
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 2023-2030 Impact of energy efficiency gains on output and energy use with Cobb-Douglas production function
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 2031-2037 Specific concerns of Pakistan in the context of energy security issues and geopolitics of the region
by Sahir, Mukhtar H. & Qureshi, Arshad H.
- 2038-2050 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 1: Fossil fuels and energy minerals
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2051-2064 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 2: Renewable energy sources and forest
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2065-2078 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 3: Agricultural products
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2079-2086 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 4: Fishery and rangeland
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2087-2095 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on energy--Part 5: Resource structure and intensity
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2096-2109 A supply model for crude oil and natural gas in the Middle East
by Chedid, R. & Kobrosly, M. & Ghajar, R.
- 2110-2120 CCS: A future CO2 mitigation option for Germany?--A bottom-up approach
by Martinsen, Dag & Linssen, Jochen & Markewitz, Peter & Vogele, Stefan
- 2121-2130 Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity
by Herter, Karen
- 2131-2140 Demand reduction in the UK--with a focus on the non-domestic sector
by Toke, David & Taylor, Simon
- 2141-2150 Residential energy use in one-family households with natural gas provision in a city of the Patagonian Andean region
by Gonzalez, A.D. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Crivelli, E.S. & Gortari, S.
- 2151-2162 Assessing reliability in energy supply systems
by McCarthy, Ryan W. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Daniel
- 2163-2172 Energy efficiency in residences--Challenges for women and men in the North
by Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa
- 2173-2186 An emerging market in fuel cells? Residential combined heat and power in four countries
by Brown, James E. & Hendry, Chris N. & Harborne, Paul
- 2187-2196 The contribution of small hydro power stations to the electricity generation in Greece: Technical and economic considerations
by Kaldellis, J.K.
- 2197-2208 Co-evolution of waste and electricity regimes: Multi-regime dynamics in the Netherlands (1969-2003)
by Raven, Rob
- 2209-2230 Electricity sector in the Palestinian territories: Which priorities for development and peace?
by Abualkhair, Ayman
- 2231-2238 Formulating a modern energy companies' environment in the EU accession member states through a decision support methodology
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John
- 2239-2248 A quantitative analysis of the European Automakers' voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 2249-2255 Public perception related to a hydrogen hybrid internal combustion engine transit bus demonstration and hydrogen fuel
by Hickson, Allister & Phillips, Al & Morales, Gene
- 2256-2267 Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK
by Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas
- 2268-2280 The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
by Keirstead, James
- 2281-2286 System dynamics model of Hubbert Peak for China's oil
by Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu
- 2287-2295 Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China
by Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 2296-2304 The future role of photovoltaics: A learning curve versus portfolio perspective
by Albrecht, Johan
- 2305-2312 Impacts of wind power generation and CO2 emission constraints on the future choice of fuels and technologies in the power sector of Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2313-2319 Transition strategy of the transportation energy and powertrain in China
by Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 2320-2335 Scenario analysis on CO2 emissions reduction potential in China's iron and steel industry
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Lu, Xuedu & Chen, Jining
- 2336-2346 Stakeholders or subject matter experts, who should be consulted?
by Alberts, Daniel J.
- 2347-2351 Have European gas prices converged?
by Robinson, Terry
- 2352-2359 Scenario planning for the electricity generation in Indonesia
by Rachmatullah, C. & Aye, Lu & Fuller, R.J.
- 2360-2367 Future oil production in Brazil--Estimates based on a Hubbert model
by Szklo, Alexandre & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 2368-2378 Opportunities for low-cost CO2 storage demonstration projects in China
by Meng, Kyle C. & Williams, Robert H. & Celia, Michael A.
- 2379-2389 Comparison of several inter-TSO compensation methods in the context of the internal electricity market of the European Union
by Olmos Camacho, Luis & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 2390-2400 Niche accumulation and hybridisation strategies in transition processes towards a sustainable energy system: An assessment of differences and pitfalls
by Raven, Rob
- 2401-2411 Refrigerator efficiency in Ghana: Tailoring an appliance market transformation program design for Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert & Ben Hagan, Essel & Ofosu Ahenkorah, Alfred & McNeil, Michael A.
- 2412-2425 Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach
by Pettersson, Fredrik
- 2426-2432 Applying real options in investment decisions relating to environmental pollution
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Ko, Chuan-Chuan & Yeh, Hsin-Ni
- 2433-2452 Achieving 60% CO2 reductions within the UK energy system--Implications for the electricity generation sector
by Odenberger, M. & Johnsson, F.
- 2453-2465 Future intelligent power grids: Analysis of the vision in the European Union and the United States
by Coll-Mayor, Debora & Paget, Mia & Lightner, Eric
- 2466-2480 Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries
by Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel
- 2481-2490 Energy consumption, economic growth and prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 2491-2506 Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 2507-2513 A dynamic equilibrium of electricity consumption and GDP in Hong Kong: An empirical investigation
by Ho, Chun-Yu & Siu, Kam Wing
- 2514-2525 Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 2526-2537 Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis
by Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel
- 2538-2548 Fuel switching in Harare: An almost ideal demand system approach
by Chambwera, Muyeye & Folmer, Henk
- 2549-2557 Greenhouse-gas emissions from solar electric- and nuclear power: A life-cycle study
by Fthenakis, Vasilis M. & Kim, Hyung Chul
- 2558-2568 Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick
- 2569-2578 Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies
by Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M.
- 2579-2589 Alternatives to grid extension for rural electrification: Decentralized renewable energy technologies in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2590-2610 Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M.
- 2611-2621 The relationship between GDP and electricity consumption in 10 Asian countries
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2622-2634 Distributed or centralised energy-from-waste policy? Implications of technology and scale at municipal level
by Longden, David & Brammer, John & Bastin, Lucy & Cooper, Nic
- 2635-2647 Identification of key oil refining technologies for China National Petroleum Co. (CNPC)
by Liu, Haiyan & Yu, Jianning & Xu, Jian & Fan, Yu & Bao, Xiaojun
- 2648-2660 Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success
by McLaren Loring, Joyce
- 2661-2672 Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa
- 2673-2677 Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation
by Pearce, Joshua M. & Hanlon, Jason T.
- 2678-2679 Electricity Market Reform: An International Perspective. Sioshansi, F., Pfaffenberger, W. (Eds.). Elsevier, Amsterdam
by Jaccard, Mark
- 2679-2680 Economic Modelling of Climate Change and Energy Policies. Carlos de Miguel, Xavier Labandeira, Baltasar Manzano. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., UK (2006) (218pp.)
by Mulugetta, Yacob
2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 1419-1422 Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry
by Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian
- 1423-1425 A further assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Luk, Stephen
- 1426-1432 Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 1433-1438 Health effects engineering: Perspectives for environmental health and environmental engineering studies--domestic biomass combustion as an example
by Gao, Xiang & Yu, Qi & Chen, Limin
- 1439-1451 Putting solar home system programmes into perspective: What lessons are relevant?
by van der Vleuten, F. & Stam, N. & van der Plas, R.
- 1452-1463 Estimation of the potential for reduced greenhouse gas emission in North-East Russia: A comparison of energy use in mining, mineral processing and residential heating in Kiruna and Kirovsk-Apatity
by Keikkala, Gudrun & Kask, Andrey & Dahl, Jan & Malyshev, Vladimir & Kotomkin, Viktor
- 1464-1473 R&D advancement, technology diffusion, and impact on evaluation of public R&D
by Moore, Michal C. & Arent, Douglas J. & Norland, Douglas
- 1474-1492 Baseload wind energy: modeling the competition between gas turbines and compressed air energy storage for supplemental generation
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B. & Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H. & Socolow, Robert H.
- 1493-1504 Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system
by Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde
- 1505-1516 Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies
by Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M.
- 1517-1524 Security concerns in the Middle East for oil supply: Problems and solutions
by Sen, Samil & Babali, Tuncay
- 1525-1538 Cost-benefit analysis of remote hybrid wind-diesel power stations: Case study Aegean Sea islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 1539-1550 Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK
by Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G.
- 1551-1563 A post-Kyoto analysis of the Greek electric sector
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Kalaitzakis, E. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 1564-1583 The problem of windfarm location: A social multi-criteria evaluation framework
by Gamboa, Gonzalo & Munda, Giuseppe
- 1584-1598 Public opinion about large offshore wind power: Underlying factors
by Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 1599-1609 Ecological footprint accounting for energy and resource in China
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M.
- 1610-1615 Global scope assessment: A novel method and its application to the Chinese paper industry
by Wang, X.W. & Hua, B.
- 1616-1627 Consumer preference not to choose: Methodological and policy implications
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 1628-1642 Good, BETTA, best? The role of industry structure in electricity reform in Scotland
by Prandini, Alberto
- 1643-1647 Prospects of nuclear power plants for sustainable energy development in Islamic Republic of Iran
by Ghorashi, Amir Hossien
- 1648-1657 Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S.
- 1658-1674 Monitoring of energy supply sustainability in the Baltic Sea region
by Streimikiene, Dalia
- 1675-1684 Biodiesel: A new Oildorado?
by Frondel, Manuel & Peters, Jorg
- 1685-1700 Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1701-1708 ARIMA forecasting of primary energy demand by fuel in Turkey
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac
- 1709-1717 Potential energy savings and environmental impacts of energy efficiency standards for vapor compression central air conditioning units in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1718-1730 A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances
by Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars
- 1731-1743 Artificial neural network analysis of world green energy use
by Ermis, K. & Midilli, A. & Dincer, I. & Rosen, M.A.
- 1744-1760 A longitudinal study of fallow dynamics in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola A.
- 1761-1770 The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 1771-1784 A Chinese sky trust?: Distributional impacts of carbon charges and revenue recycling in China
by Brenner, Mark & Riddle, Matthew & Boyce, James K.
- 1785-1794 Divide and rule. The economic and legal implications of the proposed ownership unbundling of distribution and supply companies in the Dutch electricity sector
by Baarsma, Barbara & de Nooij, Michiel & Koster, Weero & van der Weijden, Cecilia
- 1795-1807 Climate modelling with endogenous technical change: Stochastic learning and optimal greenhouse gas abatement in the PAGE2002 model
by Alberth, Stephan & Hope, Chris
- 1808-1818 H2POWER: Development of a methodology to calculate life cycle cost of small and medium-scale hydrogen systems
by Verduzco, Laura E. & Duffey, Michael R. & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 1819-1829 Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations
by Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M.
- 1830-1843 The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden--Incentives, barriers and potentials
by Lantz, Mikael & Svensson, Mattias & Bjornsson, Lovisa & Borjesson, Pal
- 1844-1857 Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms
by Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 1858-1871 Improving the evidence base for energy policy: The role of systematic reviews
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1872-1883 Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?
by Pittman, Russell
- 1884-1895 The privatization of EEB: From cash drain to major contributor
by Cavaliere, Christianne & Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac
- 1896-1908 Are US utility standby rates inhibiting diffusion of customer-owned generating systems?
by Jackson, Jerry
- 1909-1919 The development impact of solar cookers: A review of solar cooking impact research in South Africa
by Wentzel, Marlett & Pouris, Anastassios
- 1920-1930 Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: The case of The Netherlands
by Kunneke, Rolf & Fens, Theo
- 1931-1947 A crash programme scenario for the Canadian oil sands industry
by Soderbergh, Bengt & Robelius, Fredrik & Aleklett, Kjell
- 1948-1955 Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1956-1966 Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S.
- 1967-1977 An overview of the Portuguese electricity market
by Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J.
- 1978-1991 Benefits from coordinating congestion management--The Nordic power market
by Bjorndal, Mette & Jornsten, Kurt
- 1992-2008 Innovation diffusion, public policy, and local initiative: The case of wood-fuelled district heating systems in Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard
- 2009-2016 Forecasting of Turkey's net electricity energy consumption on sectoral bases
by Hamzacebi, Coskun
- 2017-2018 Karl Mallon (Ed.), Renewable Energy Policy and Politics. Earthscan, London, pp. 268, ISBN-13:978-1-84407-126-5
by Twidell, John
- 2018-2020 M. Pehnt, M. Cames, C. Fischer, B. Praetorius, L. Schneider, K. Schumacher and J.P. Vo[ss], Editors, Micro Cogeneration. Towards Decentralized Energy Systems, Springer, Heidelberg (2006) ISBN 3-540-25582-6 (346pp., 59 illus., Hardcover, [euro]106.95)
by Sauter, Raphael
2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 761-762 Introduction: Technology modelling of climate policies (the ACROPOLIS project)
by Difiglio, Carmen
- 763-771 ACROPOLIS: An example of international collaboration in the field of energy modelling to support greenhouse gases mitigation policies
by Das, Anjana & Rossetti di Valdalbero, Domenico & Virdis, Maria R.
- 772-785 Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES
by Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe
- 786-796 Post-Kyoto CO2 emission reduction: The soft landing scenario analysed with POLES and other world models
by Russ, Peter & Criqui, Patrick
- 797-808 Evaluation of green-certificates policies using the MARKAL-MACRO-Italy model
by Contaldi, Mario & Gracceva, Francesco & Tosato, Giancarlo
- 809-814 Impacts of a renewable portfolio generation standard on US energy markets
by Kydes, Andy S.
- 815-827 Internalizing externalities of electricity generation: An analysis with MESSAGE-MACRO
by Klaassen, Ger & Riahi, Keywan
- 828-843 Internalisation of external cost in the power generation sector: Analysis with Global Multi-regional MARKAL model
by Rafaj, Peter & Kypreos, Socrates
- 844-849 On the climate change effects of high oil prices
by Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent
- 850-854 CO2 capture and storage: Another Faustian Bargain?
by Spreng, Daniel & Marland, Gregg & Weinberg, Alvin M.
- 855-868 CO2 emissions vs. CO2 responsibility: An input-output approach for the Turkish economy
by Ipek Tunc, G. & Turut-Asik, Serap & Akbostanci, Elif
- 869-888 Prospects of the European gas market
by Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, F.
- 889-898 The growth of income and energy consumption in six developing countries
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 899-906 Modeling market power in Korea's emerging power market
by Ahn, Nam-sung & Niemeyer, Victor
- 907-915 Atmospheric environmental protection in China: Current status, developmental trend and research emphasis
by Yi, Honghong & Hao, Jiming & Tang, Xiaolong
- 916-924 Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US
by Lin, Jiang
- 925-938 Explaining the failure of the Dutch innovation system for biomass digestion--A functional analysis
by Negro, Simona O. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.
- 939-949 Institutions and the supply of oil: A case study of Russia
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek
- 950-965 Reduction of fossil fuel emissions in the USA: A holistic approach towards policy formulation
by Bandyopadhyay, Gopal & Bagheri, Fathollah & Mann, Michael
- 966-983 The impact of weather and ocean forecasting on hydrocarbon production and pollution management in the Gulf of Mexico
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 984-993 Regulatory reform in Turkish energy industry: An analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 994-1012 An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain
by del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A.
- 1013-1024 An approach to the investment analysis of small and medium hydro-power plants
by Forouzbakhsh, F. & Hosseini, S.M.H. & Vakilian, M.
- 1025-1037 The ongoing energy transition: Lessons from a socio-technical, multi-level analysis of the Dutch electricity system (1960-2004)
by Verbong, Geert & Geels, Frank
- 1038-1049 Can poor consumers pay for energy and water? An affordability analysis for transition countries
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Tepic, Sladjana
- 1050-1063 An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y.
- 1064-1074 Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies
by Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 1075-1087 Socio-economic drivers of large urban biomass cogeneration: Sustainable energy supply for Austria's capital Vienna
by Madlener, Reinhard & Bachhiesl, Mario
- 1088-1099 A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism
by Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y.
- 1100-1116 CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain
by Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo
- 1117-1128 The role of coal in energy production--Consumption and sustainable development of Turkey
by Yilmaz, Ali Osman & Uslu, Tuncay
- 1129-1146 Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1147-1163 An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin
- 1164-1171 An energy efficiency plan for the Iranian building sub-sector
by Sadegh Zadeh, S.M.
- 1172-1185 Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland
by Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1186-1195 Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 1196-1212 The implementation of a multi-annual agreement for energy efficiency in The Netherlands
by Dinica, Valentina & Bressers, Hans Th. A. & de Bruijn, Theo
- 1213-1223 Car buyers and fuel economy?
by Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 1224-1237 How would the gas exporting countries forum influence gas trade?
by Wagbara, Obindah N.
- 1238-1244 Energy and exergy efficiencies in Turkish transportation sector, 1988-2004
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Camdali, Unal
- 1245-1256 Clean energy scenarios for Australia
by Saddler, Hugh & Diesendorf, Mark & Denniss, Richard
- 1257-1273 Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco
- 1274-1281 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial output in the United States
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 1282-1291 The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"
by Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 1292-1299 Educational benefits from solar technology--Access to solar electric services and changes in children's study routines, experiences from eastern province Zambia
by Gustavsson, Mathias
- 1300-1314 A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1315-1329 World energy analysis: H2 now or later?
by Mason, James E.
- 1330-1337 Effectiveness of Botswana's policy on rural electrification
by Ketlogetswe, C. & Mothudi, T.H. & Mothibi, J.