2009, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 1267-1276 The peak of oil production--Timings and market recognition
by de Almeida, Pedro & Silva, Pedro D.
- 1277-1288 Gas storage services and regulation in Italy: A Delphi analysis
by Bonacina, Monica & Cret, Anna & Sileo, Antonio
- 1289-1297 Advanced mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy--Models for the future evolution of the German Renewable Energy Act
by Langni, Ole & Diekmann, Jochen & Lehr, Ulrike
- 1298-1308 Prospects of export routes for Kashagan oil
by Babali, Tuncay
- 1309-1316 Efficiency in Midwest US corn ethanol plants: A plant survey
by Perrin, Richard K. & Fretes, Nickolas F. & Sesmero, Juan Pablo
- 1317-1322 The application of seasonal latent variable in forecasting electricity demand as an alternative method
by Sumer, Kutluk Kagan & Goktas, Ozlem & Hepsag, Aycan
- 1323-1330 Statistical benchmarking in utility regulation: Role, standards and methods
by Lowry, Mark Newton & Getachew, Lullit
- 1331-1344 China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects
by Andrews-Speed, Philip
- 1345-1355 Economics of climate change under uncertainty: Benefits of flexibility
by Anda, Jon & Golub, Alexander & Strukova, Elena
- 1356-1371 Empirical estimates of the direct rebound effect: A review
by Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John & Sommerville, Matt
- 1372-1381 Willingness to pay for carbon offset certification and co-benefits among (high-)flying young adults in the UK
by MacKerron, George J. & Egerton, Catrin & Gaskell, Christopher & Parpia, Aimie & Mourato, Susana
- 1382-1384 Potential energy demand for cooling in the 50 largest metropolitan areas of the world: Implications for developing countries
by Sivak, Michael
- 1385-1394 Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1395-1403 Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis
by Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J.
- 1404-1411 Modelling the impacts of a carbon emission-differentiated vehicle tax system on CO2 emissions intensity from new vehicle purchases in Ireland
by Giblin, S. & McNabola, A.
- 1412-1422 Challenges of rapid economic growth in China: Reconciling sustainable energy use, environmental stewardship and social development
by Li, Yong & Oberheitmann, Andreas
- 1423-1431 Policy options when giving negative externalities market value: Clean energy policymaking and restructuring the Western Australian energy sector
by McHenry, Mark
- 1432-1443 Power from Perspective: Potential future United States energy portfolios
by Tonn, Bruce & Healy, K.C. & Gibson, Amy & Ashish, Ashutosh & Cody, Preston & Beres, Drew & Lulla, Sam & Mazur, Jim & Ritter, A.J.
- 1444-1455 Co-firing biomass with coal for electricity generation--An assessment of the potential in EU27
by Hansson, Julia & Berndes, Gran & Johnsson, Filip & Kjrstad, Jan
- 1456-1469 Jevons' Paradox revisited: The evidence for backfire from improved energy efficiency
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1470-1478 Electricity intensity convergence in IEA/OECD countries: Aggregate and sectoral analysis
by Liddle, Brantley
- 1479-1488 The analysis on energy and environmental impacts of microalgae-based fuel methanol in China
by Liu, Jing & Ma, Xiaoqian
- 1489-1501 Systematic procedures for sizing photovoltaic pumping system, using water tank storage
by Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B.
- 1502-1508 Performance assessment of a geothermally heated building
by Kalinci, Yildiz & Balta, M. Tolga & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1509-1517 Determinants of variation in household CO2 emissions between and within countries
by Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Benders, Ren M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 1518-1528 The development of natural gas supply costs to Europe, the United States and Japan in a globalizing gas market--Model-based analysis until 2030
by Lochner, Stefan & Bothe, David
- 1529-1541 The importance of comprehensiveness in renewable electricity and energy-efficiency policy
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 1542-1551 Indications for a changing electricity demand pattern: The temperature dependence of electricity demand in the Netherlands
by Hekkenberg, M. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, A.J.M.
- 1552-1560 Domestic demand for petroleum products in MENA countries
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Blake, Andon
- 1561-1570 Measuring structural change and energy use: Decomposition of the US economy from 1997 to 2002
by Weber, Christopher L.
- 1571-1579 Evaluating perceived quality of CELPE service: A Brazilian power company case study
by de Barros Filho, João Paes & da Silva, Cleriston Fritsch Damasio & do Nascimento Mélo, Maria Auxiliadora & de Medeiros, Denise Dumke
- 1580-1584 Does Brazil need new nuclear power plants?
by de Carvalho, Joaquim F. & Sauer, Ildo L.
- 1585-1585 The transition handbook: from oil dependency to local resilience, R. Hopkins. Green Books, Totnes, Devon, UK (2008). 12.95, US$24.95, ISBN: 9781900322188
by Ekins, Paul
2009, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 767-773 Accounting for energy-related CO2 emission in China, 1991-2006
by Zhang, Ming & Mu, Hailin & Ning, Yadong
- 774-777 Renewable portfolio standards and cost-effective energy-efficiency investment
by Mahone, A. & Woo, C.K. & Williams, J. & Horowitz, I.
- 778-787 Technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 788-798 Sensitivity analysis of technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 799-812 A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study
by Hamedi, Maryam & Zanjirani Farahani, Reza & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza
- 813-824 Benefits of using an optimization methodology for identifying robust process integration investments under uncertainty--A pulp mill example
by Svensson, Elin & Berntsson, Thore & Strömberg, Ann-Brith
- 825-835 Interim monitoring of cost dynamics for publicly supported energy technologies
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 836-843 Trading strategies modeling in Colombian power market using artificial intelligence techniques
by Moreno, Julián
- 844-849 Feed-in tariff and market electricity price comparison: The case of cogeneration units in Croatia
by Uran, Vedran & Krajcar, Slavko
- 850-860 The iterative contribution and relevance of modelling to UK energy policy
by Strachan, Neil & Pye, Steve & Kannan, Ramachandran
- 861-867 The relationship between income and environment in Turkey: Is there an environmental Kuznets curve?
by AkbostancI, Elif & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & Tunç, G. Ipek
- 868-878 IFTEM: An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic optimization model for regional energy systems planning under uncertainty
by Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H. & Bass, B. & Qin, X.S.
- 879-889 The vulnerability of renewable energy to climate change in Brazil
by de Lucena, André Frossard Pereira & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & de Souza, Raquel Rodrigues & Borba, Bruno Soares Moreira Cesar & da Costa, Isabella Vaz Leal & Júnior, Amaro Olimpio Pereira & da Cunha, Sergio Henrique Ferreira
- 890-903 Integrated assessment of bioelectricity technology options
by Thornley, Patricia & Upham, Paul & Huang, Ye & Rezvani, Sina & Brammer, John & Rogers, John
- 904-914 A methodology for the electrical energy system planning of Tamil Nadu state (India)
by Daniel, J. & Dicorato, M. & Forte, G. & Iniyan, S. & Trovato, M.
- 915-924 CO2 control technology effects on IGCC plant performance and cost
by Chen, Chao & Rubin, Edward S.
- 925-939 The impact of liberalisation of the electricity market on the hard coal mining sector in Poland
by Kaminski, Jacek
- 940-953 Long-term energy consumptions of urban transportation: A prospective simulation of "transport-land uses" policies in Bangalore
by Lefèvre, Benoit
- 954-965 Mission improbable: Does petroleum-related aid address the resource curse?
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne & Williams, Aled
- 966-971 Beyond Bush: Environmental politics and prospects for US climate policy
by Harris, Paul G.
- 972-983 The impact of government incentives for hybrid-electric vehicles: Evidence from US states
by Diamond, David
- 984-991 How energy efficiency fails in the building industry
by Ryghaug, Marianne & Sørensen, Knut H.
- 992-1003 Land use and carbon mitigation in Europe: A survey of the potentials of different alternatives
by Ovando, Paola & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 1004-1011 Evacuation infrastructure for new generating station: Options available in Indian context
by Goyal, Mohit
- 1012-1020 The experience curve, option value, and the energy paradox
by Ansar, Jasmin & Sparks, Roger
- 1021-1031 Potential for reducing electricity demand for lighting in households: An exploratory socio-technical study
by Wall, Rob & Crosbie, Tracey
- 1032-1040 The Stern Review: A deconstruction
by Tol, Richard S.J. & Yohe, Gary W.
- 1041-1051 Recent oil price shock and Tunisian economy
by Jbir, Rafik & Zouari-Ghorbel, Sonia
- 1052-1060 A scalable infrastructure model for carbon capture and storage: SimCCS
by Middleton, Richard S. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M.
- 1061-1071 Wind power price trends in the United States: Struggling to remain competitive in the face of strong growth
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 1072-1082 How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part I: Model structure, simulation of bounded rationality, and model validation
by Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter
- 1083-1094 How much do incentives affect car purchase? Agent-based microsimulation of consumer choice of new cars--Part II: Forecasting effects of feebates based on energy-efficiency
by de Haan, Peter & Mueller, Michel G. & Scholz, Roland W.
- 1095-1103 Beyond batteries: An examination of the benefits and barriers to plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) transition
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Hirsh, Richard F.
- 1104-1115 Support schemes and vertical integration--Who skims the cream?
by Ropenus, Stephanie & Jensen, Stine Grenaa
- 1116-1127 Optimal policy of energy innovation in developing countries: Development of solar PV in Iran
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B.
- 1128-1144 Policies to improve the local impact from hydrocarbon extraction: Observations on West Africa and possible lessons for Central Asia
by Klueh, Ulrich H. & Pastor, Gonzalo & Segura, Alonso
- 1145-1155 Towards a future with large penetration of distributed generation: Is the current regulation of electricity distribution ready? Regulatory recommendations under a European perspective
by Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Frías, Pablo
- 1156-1164 An econometric study of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, income and foreign trade in Turkey
by Halicioglu, Ferda
- 1165-1169 Reconsidering the resource curse in oil-exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 1170-1179 Nonmarket cobenefits and economic feasibility of on-farm biogas energy production
by Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert & Brown, Bettina B.
- 1180-1180 An addendum to "Replacing tedium with transformation: Why the US Department of Energy needs to change the way it conducts long-term R&D"
by Sovacool, Benjamin
- 1181-1187 Estimating the net electricity energy generation and demand using the ant colony optimization approach: Case of Turkey
by ToksarI, M. Duran
- 1188-1189 A note on Louw, K., Conradie, B., Howells, M., Dekenah, M., 2008. Determinants of electricity demand for newly electrified low-income African households, Energy Policy Vol. 36(8), pp. 2814-2820: a possible collinearity problem
by Salies, Evens
2009, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 377-386 Retail competition in electricity markets
by Defeuilley, Christophe
- 387-399 The technical, geographical, and economic feasibility for solar energy to supply the energy needs of the US
by Fthenakis, Vasilis & Mason, James E. & Zweibel, Ken
- 400-406 Target-aimed versus wishful-thinking in designing efficient GHG reduction strategies for a metropolitan city: Taipei
by Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Ming-Lone & Yeh, Shin-Cheng & Shang, Neng-Chou
- 407-412 The distributional implications of a carbon tax in Ireland
by Callan, Tim & Lyons, Sean & Scott, Susan & Tol, Richard S.J. & Verde, Stefano
- 413-423 Income and CO2 emissions: Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De
- 424-431 Importance of biomass energy as alternative to other sources in Turkey
by Gokcol, Cihan & Dursun, Bahtiyar & Alboyaci, Bora & Sunan, Erkan
- 432-440 Climate change policy and international trade: Policy considerations in the US
by Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P.
- 441-464 Resources and future supply of oil
by Kjärstad, Jan & Johnsson, Filip
- 465-471 Games for electricity traders: Understanding risk in a deregulated industry
by Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik & Franco, Carlos Jaime
- 472-483 Economically optimized electricity trade modeling: Iran-Turkey case
by Shakouri G., H. & Eghlimi, M. & Manzoor, D.
- 484-495 Multi Criteria Analysis for bioenergy systems assessments
by Buchholz, Thomas & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A.
- 496-506 Assessment of the natural gas potential for heat and power generation in the County of Östergötland in Sweden
by Amiri, Shahnaz & Trygg, Louise & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 507-521 Modeling global residential sector energy demand for heating and air conditioning in the context of climate change
by Isaac, Morna & van Vuuren, Detlef P.
- 522-530 The challenges of biofuels from the perspective of small-scale producers in Ohio
by Morrone, Michele & Stuart, Ben J. & McHenry, Izaak & Buckley, Geoffrey L.
- 531-540 Social demand for electricity from forest biomass in Spain: Does payment periodicity affect the willingness to pay?
by Soliño, Mario & Vázquez, María X. & Prada, Albino
- 541-553 Technology diffusion and energy intensity in US commercial buildings
by Andrews, Clinton J. & Krogmann, Uta
- 554-559 Bio-diesel: Initiatives, potential and prospects in Thailand: A review
by Siriwardhana, Manjula & Opathella, G.K.C. & Jha, M.K.
- 560-569 Estimating deficit probabilities with price-responsive demand in contract-based electricity markets
by Galetovic, Alexander & Muñoz, Cristián M.
- 570-576 The inquiry into electricity supply in New South Wales
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 577-587 Exergoeconomic aspects of sectoral energy utilization for Turkish industrial sector and their impact on energy policies
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 588-596 Energy technology roadmap for the next 10 years: The case of Korea
by Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Kim, Jong Wook
- 597-605 Retrospective evaluation of appliance price trends
by Dale, Larry & Antinori, Camille & McNeil, Michael & McMahon, James E. & Sydny Fujita, K.
- 606-616 Pricing district heating by marginal cost
by Difs, Kristina & Trygg, Louise
- 617-622 Energy consumption and economic growth nexus in Tanzania: An ARDL bounds testing approach
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 623-632 A longitudinal analysis of the UK transport sector, 1970-2010
by Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm
- 633-643 Sustainable application of renewable sources in water pumping systems: Optimized energy system configuration
by Ramos, J.S. & Ramos, H.M.
- 644-650 Horizontal and vertical transmissions in the US oil supply chain
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Dees, Stephane & Mann, Micheal
- 651-657 Take-or-pay contract robustness: A three step story told by the Brazil-Bolivia gas case?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle
- 658-668 Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector
by Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J.
- 669-679 The cost of integration of zero emission power plants--A case study for the island of Cyprus
by Poullikkas, Andreas & Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis & Christou, Costas
- 680-685 An optimization methodology for identifying robust process integration investments under uncertainty
by Svensson, Elin & Berntsson, Thore & Strömberg, Ann-Brith & Patriksson, Michael
- 686-698 Industrial CO2 emissions from energy use in Korea: A structural decomposition analysis
by Lim, Hea-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 699-702 Import demand of crude oil and economic growth: Evidence from India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 703-711 Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico
by Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann
- 712-720 Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry
by Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan
- 721-732 A risk analysis for gas transport network planning expansion under regulatory uncertainty in Western Europe
by Pelletier, C. & Wortmann, J.C.
- 733-743 Impact of climate policy uncertainty on the adoption of electricity generating technologies
by Fuss, Sabine & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael
- 744-744 Addendum to: "A portfolio risk analysis on electricity supply planning" [Energy Policy 36 (2008) 627-641]
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 745-749 How does petroleum price and corn yield volatility affect ethanol markets with and without an ethanol use mandate?
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth & Westhoff, Pat
- 750-753 Assessment of utilization of wind energy resources in Nigeria
by Ajayi, Oluseyi O.
- 754-758 Development status and life cycle inventory analysis of biofuels in Taiwan
by Su, Chiung-Lung & Lee, Yuh-Ming
- 759-763 Retail competition in electricity markets -- expectations, outcomes and economics
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 764-765 Retail competition in electricity markets--Expectations, outcomes and economics: A reply
by Defeuilley, Christophe
2009, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-9 CO2 emissions from electricity generation in seven Asia-Pacific and North American countries: A decomposition analysis
by Malla, Sunil
- 10-14 Are biofuels a feasible option?
by Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 15-28 Risk aversion and institutional information disclosure on the European carbon market: A case-study of the 2006 compliance event
by Chevallier, Julien & Ielpo, Florian & Mercier, Ludovic
- 29-42 White certificate schemes: Economic analysis and interactions with the EU ETS
by Sorrell, Steve & Harrison, David & Radov, Daniel & Klevnas, Per & Foss, Andrew
- 43-55 The performance of the Norwegian carbon dioxide, capture and storage innovation system
by van Alphen, Klaas & van Ruijven, Jochem & Kasa, Sjur & Hekkert, Marko & Turkenburg, Wim
- 56-67 Greenhouse gas reduction benefits and costs of a large-scale transition to hydrogen in the USA
by Dougherty, William & Kartha, Sivan & Rajan, Chella & Lazarus, Michael & Bailie, Alison & Runkle, Benjamin & Fencl, Amanda
- 68-79 Emerging regulatory challenges facing the Indian rural electrification programme
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Srivastava, Leena
- 80-90 Greenhouse gas balances of transportation biofuels, electricity and heat generation in Finland--Dealing with the uncertainties
by Soimakallio, S. & Mäkinen, T. & Ekholm, T. & Pahkala, K. & Mikkola, H. & Paappanen, T.
- 91-101 On the contribution of labelled Certified Emission Reductions to sustainable development: A multi-criteria evaluation of CDM projects
by Nussbaumer, Patrick
- 102-110 Governance and political consumerism in Finnish energy policy-making
by Ruostetsaari, Ilkka
- 111-114 Contribution of crude oil price to households' budget: The weight of indirect energy use
by Kasparian, Jérôme
- 115-125 Carbon abatement potential of solar home systems in India and their cost reduction due to carbon finance
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 126-139 Generation management using batteries in wind farms: Economical and technical analysis for Spain
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Domínguez-Navarro, José A.
- 140-149 Economic analysis of energy-saving renovation measures for urban existing residential buildings in China based on thermal simulation and site investigation
by Ouyang, Jinlong & Ge, Jian & Hokao, Kazunori
- 150-157 The evolving design of RTO ancillary service markets
by Isemonger, Alan G.
- 158-165 A climate protection strategy for Germany--40% reduction of CO2 emissions by 2020 compared to 1990
by Erdmenger, Christoph & Lehmann, Harry & Müschen, Klaus & Tambke, Jens & Mayr, Sebastian & Kuhnhenn, Kai
- 166-180 Implications of fossil fuel constraints on economic growth and global warming
by Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J.
- 181-189 When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 190-203 Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach
by Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B.
- 204-213 Cost function estimates, scale economies and technological progress in the Turkish electricity generation sector
by Ali Akkemik, K.
- 214-218 Relationship between technological progress, capital elasticity and emissions of industrial pollutants for the production sectors in Catalonia
by Pié, Laia & Saez, Marc
- 219-228 Competition, regulation, and pricing behaviour in the Spanish retail gasoline market
by Contín-Pilart, Ignacio & Correljé, Aad F. & Blanca Palacios, M.
- 229-236 Multivariate granger causality between electricity consumption, exports and GDP: Evidence from a panel of Middle Eastern countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 237-245 Development challenges under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)--Can renewable energy initiatives be put in place before peak oil?
by Lloyd, Bob & Subbarao, Srikanth
- 246-253 Does higher economic and financial development lead to environmental degradation: Evidence from BRIC countries
by Tamazian, Artur & Chousa, Juan Piñeiro & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya
- 254-263 Spent nuclear fuel policies in historical perspective: An international comparison
by Högselius, Per
- 264-273 International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?
by Macintosh, Andrew & Wallace, Lailey
- 274-280 A deterministic approach for performance assessment and optimization of power distribution units in Iran
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Omrani, H.
- 281-289 Trends in renewable energy strategy development and the role of CDM in Bangladesh
by Noim Uddin, Sk & Taplin, Ros
- 290-299 Internalizing carbon costs in electricity markets: Using certificates in a load-based emissions trading scheme
by Gillenwater, Michael & Breidenich, Clare
- 300-307 Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe
by Ragwitz, Mario & del Río González, Pablo & Resch, Gustav
- 308-317 Developing competition while building up the infrastructure of the Brazilian gas industry
by de Mello Sant Ana, Paulo Henrique & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & Valdir Bajay, Sérgio
- 318-325 Life cycle analysis of retrofitting with high energy efficiency air-conditioner and fluorescent lamp in existing buildings
by Techato, Kua-anan & Watts, Daniel J. & Chaiprapat, Sumate
- 326-337 Capturing latecomer advantages in the adoption of biofuels: The case of Argentina
by Mathews, John A. & Goldsztein, Hugo
- 338-351 Analysis of the market penetration of clean coal technologies and its impacts in China's electricity sector
by Wang, Hao & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 352-360 Economic feasibility of electricity production from energy plantations present on community-managed forestlands in Madhya Pradesh, India
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 361-370 Profiting from negawatts: Reducing absolute consumption and emissions through a performance-based energy economy
by Steinberger, Julia K. & van Niel, Johan & Bourg, Dominique
- 371-374 Oil exploitation and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Abdollahzadeh, Negar
- 375-376 Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, Editor, Competitive Electricity Markets: Design, Implementation and Performance, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2008) xxxiv+582pp. ISBN: 978-0-08-047172-3
by Littlechild, Stephen C.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 12
- 4299-4300 Managing energy in the built environment: Rethinking the system
by Beddington, John
- 4302-4309 Making a material difference in energy
by Driver, David
- 4310-4316 Clean fossil-fuelled power generation
by Oliver, Tony
- 4317-4322 Carbon capture and storage
by Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah
- 4323-4330 Generation-IV nuclear power: A review of the state of the science
by Abram, Tim & Ion, Sue
- 4331-4334 Fusion
by Llewellyn Smith, Chris & Ward, David
- 4336-4341 Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives
by Mecrow, B.C. & Jack, A.G.
- 4342-4345 Superconductors in the transmission of electricity and networks
by Jones, Harry
- 4346-4351 Adaptive intelligent power systems: Active distribution networks
by McDonald, Jim
- 4352-4355 Energy-storage technologies and electricity generation
by Hall, Peter J. & Bain, Euan J.
- 4356-4362 Hydrogen and fuel cells: Towards a sustainable energy future
by Edwards, P.P. & Kuznetsov, V.L. & David, W.I.F. & Brandon, N.P.
- 4363-4367 Energy storage: The route to liberation from the fossil fuel economy?
by Hall, Peter J.
- 4368-4373 New technology and possible advances in energy storage
by Baker, John
- 4376-4382 Enabling science and technology for marine renewable energy
by Mueller, Markus & Wallace, Robin
- 4383-4389 Bioenergy for heat and electricity in the UK: A research atlas and roadmap
by Taylor, Gail
- 4390-4396 Photovoltaic technologies
by Bagnall, Darren M. & Boreland, Matt
- 4397-4400 Wind power as a clean-energy contributor
by Tavner, Peter
- 4401-4405 What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4406-4409 Biofuels and the biorefinery concept
by Taylor, Gail
- 4412-4418 How to change attitudes and behaviours in the context of energy
by Owens, Susan & Driffill, Louise
- 4419-4426 Demand side management: Benefits and challenges
by Strbac, Goran
- 4427-4433 Technologies to achieve demand reduction and microgeneration in buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4434-4443 Enabling technologies for industrial energy demand management
by Dyer, Caroline H. & Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Jones, Craig I. & McKenna, Russell C.
- 4444-4448 Enabling technologies for demand management: Transport
by Smith, Roderick A.
- 4449-4453 Promoting household energy conservation
by Steg, Linda
- 4454-4459 Re-materialising energy use through transparent monitoring systems
by Burgess, Jacquelin & Nye, Michael
- 4462-4470 State of the stock--What do we know about existing buildings and their future prospects?
by Ravetz, Joe
- 4471-4474 Energy, equity and the future of the fuel poor
by Roberts, Simon
- 4475-4481 Regulatory standards and barriers to improved performance for housing
by Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4482-4486 Altering existing buildings in the UK
by Roberts, Simon
- 4487-4501 Does demolition or refurbishment of old and inefficient homes help to increase our environmental, social and economic viability?
by Power, Anne
- 4504-4508 Centralised and distributed electricity systems
by Bouffard, François & Kirschen, Daniel S.
- 4509-4513 The implications of an increasingly decentralised energy system
by Wolfe, Philip
- 4514-4517 Decentralised systems and fuel poverty: Are there any links or risks?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4518-4521 What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?
by Keirstead, James
- 4522-4526 Combined heat and power in industry and buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4527-4531 Regulatory frameworks for decentralised energy
by Woodman, Bridget & Baker, Philip
- 4534-4538 New build: Materials, techniques, skills and innovation
by Glass, Jacqueline & Dainty, Andrew R.J. & Gibb, Alistair G.F.
- 4539-4543 Future proof construction--Future building and systems design for energy and fuel flexibility
by Pitts, Adrian
- 4544-4547 What is the relationship between built form and energy use in dwellings?
by Wright, Andrew
- 4548-4551 Strategies for the modification of the urban climate and the consequent impact on building energy use
by Davies, Mike & Steadman, Philip & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4552-4557 Effects of climate change on the built environment
by Roberts, Simon