2009, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 633-643 Sustainable application of renewable sources in water pumping systems: Optimized energy system configuration
by Ramos, J.S. & Ramos, H.M.
- 644-650 Horizontal and vertical transmissions in the US oil supply chain
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Dees, Stephane & Mann, Micheal
- 651-657 Take-or-pay contract robustness: A three step story told by the Brazil-Bolivia gas case?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Hallack, Michelle
- 658-668 Reduction potentials of energy demand and GHG emissions in China's road transport sector
by Yan, Xiaoyu & Crookes, Roy J.
- 669-679 The cost of integration of zero emission power plants--A case study for the island of Cyprus
by Poullikkas, Andreas & Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis & Christou, Costas
- 680-685 An optimization methodology for identifying robust process integration investments under uncertainty
by Svensson, Elin & Berntsson, Thore & Strömberg, Ann-Brith & Patriksson, Michael
- 686-698 Industrial CO2 emissions from energy use in Korea: A structural decomposition analysis
by Lim, Hea-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 699-702 Import demand of crude oil and economic growth: Evidence from India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 703-711 Technology transfer by CDM projects: A comparison of Brazil, China, India and Mexico
by Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann
- 712-720 Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry
by Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan
- 721-732 A risk analysis for gas transport network planning expansion under regulatory uncertainty in Western Europe
by Pelletier, C. & Wortmann, J.C.
- 733-743 Impact of climate policy uncertainty on the adoption of electricity generating technologies
by Fuss, Sabine & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael
- 744-744 Addendum to: "A portfolio risk analysis on electricity supply planning" [Energy Policy 36 (2008) 627-641]
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 745-749 How does petroleum price and corn yield volatility affect ethanol markets with and without an ethanol use mandate?
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth & Westhoff, Pat
- 750-753 Assessment of utilization of wind energy resources in Nigeria
by Ajayi, Oluseyi O.
- 754-758 Development status and life cycle inventory analysis of biofuels in Taiwan
by Su, Chiung-Lung & Lee, Yuh-Ming
- 759-763 Retail competition in electricity markets -- expectations, outcomes and economics
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 764-765 Retail competition in electricity markets--Expectations, outcomes and economics: A reply
by Defeuilley, Christophe
2009, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-9 CO2 emissions from electricity generation in seven Asia-Pacific and North American countries: A decomposition analysis
by Malla, Sunil
- 10-14 Are biofuels a feasible option?
by Goldemberg, José & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 15-28 Risk aversion and institutional information disclosure on the European carbon market: A case-study of the 2006 compliance event
by Chevallier, Julien & Ielpo, Florian & Mercier, Ludovic
- 29-42 White certificate schemes: Economic analysis and interactions with the EU ETS
by Sorrell, Steve & Harrison, David & Radov, Daniel & Klevnas, Per & Foss, Andrew
- 43-55 The performance of the Norwegian carbon dioxide, capture and storage innovation system
by van Alphen, Klaas & van Ruijven, Jochem & Kasa, Sjur & Hekkert, Marko & Turkenburg, Wim
- 56-67 Greenhouse gas reduction benefits and costs of a large-scale transition to hydrogen in the USA
by Dougherty, William & Kartha, Sivan & Rajan, Chella & Lazarus, Michael & Bailie, Alison & Runkle, Benjamin & Fencl, Amanda
- 68-79 Emerging regulatory challenges facing the Indian rural electrification programme
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Srivastava, Leena
- 80-90 Greenhouse gas balances of transportation biofuels, electricity and heat generation in Finland--Dealing with the uncertainties
by Soimakallio, S. & Mäkinen, T. & Ekholm, T. & Pahkala, K. & Mikkola, H. & Paappanen, T.
- 91-101 On the contribution of labelled Certified Emission Reductions to sustainable development: A multi-criteria evaluation of CDM projects
by Nussbaumer, Patrick
- 102-110 Governance and political consumerism in Finnish energy policy-making
by Ruostetsaari, Ilkka
- 111-114 Contribution of crude oil price to households' budget: The weight of indirect energy use
by Kasparian, Jérôme
- 115-125 Carbon abatement potential of solar home systems in India and their cost reduction due to carbon finance
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 126-139 Generation management using batteries in wind farms: Economical and technical analysis for Spain
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Domínguez-Navarro, José A.
- 140-149 Economic analysis of energy-saving renovation measures for urban existing residential buildings in China based on thermal simulation and site investigation
by Ouyang, Jinlong & Ge, Jian & Hokao, Kazunori
- 150-157 The evolving design of RTO ancillary service markets
by Isemonger, Alan G.
- 158-165 A climate protection strategy for Germany--40% reduction of CO2 emissions by 2020 compared to 1990
by Erdmenger, Christoph & Lehmann, Harry & Müschen, Klaus & Tambke, Jens & Mayr, Sebastian & Kuhnhenn, Kai
- 166-180 Implications of fossil fuel constraints on economic growth and global warming
by Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J.
- 181-189 When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 190-203 Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach
by Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B.
- 204-213 Cost function estimates, scale economies and technological progress in the Turkish electricity generation sector
by Ali Akkemik, K.
- 214-218 Relationship between technological progress, capital elasticity and emissions of industrial pollutants for the production sectors in Catalonia
by Pié, Laia & Saez, Marc
- 219-228 Competition, regulation, and pricing behaviour in the Spanish retail gasoline market
by Contín-Pilart, Ignacio & Correljé, Aad F. & Blanca Palacios, M.
- 229-236 Multivariate granger causality between electricity consumption, exports and GDP: Evidence from a panel of Middle Eastern countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 237-245 Development challenges under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)--Can renewable energy initiatives be put in place before peak oil?
by Lloyd, Bob & Subbarao, Srikanth
- 246-253 Does higher economic and financial development lead to environmental degradation: Evidence from BRIC countries
by Tamazian, Artur & Chousa, Juan Piñeiro & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya
- 254-263 Spent nuclear fuel policies in historical perspective: An international comparison
by Högselius, Per
- 264-273 International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?
by Macintosh, Andrew & Wallace, Lailey
- 274-280 A deterministic approach for performance assessment and optimization of power distribution units in Iran
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Omrani, H.
- 281-289 Trends in renewable energy strategy development and the role of CDM in Bangladesh
by Noim Uddin, Sk & Taplin, Ros
- 290-299 Internalizing carbon costs in electricity markets: Using certificates in a load-based emissions trading scheme
by Gillenwater, Michael & Breidenich, Clare
- 300-307 Assessing the advantages and drawbacks of government trading of guarantees of origin for renewable electricity in Europe
by Ragwitz, Mario & del Río González, Pablo & Resch, Gustav
- 308-317 Developing competition while building up the infrastructure of the Brazilian gas industry
by de Mello Sant Ana, Paulo Henrique & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & Valdir Bajay, Sérgio
- 318-325 Life cycle analysis of retrofitting with high energy efficiency air-conditioner and fluorescent lamp in existing buildings
by Techato, Kua-anan & Watts, Daniel J. & Chaiprapat, Sumate
- 326-337 Capturing latecomer advantages in the adoption of biofuels: The case of Argentina
by Mathews, John A. & Goldsztein, Hugo
- 338-351 Analysis of the market penetration of clean coal technologies and its impacts in China's electricity sector
by Wang, Hao & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 352-360 Economic feasibility of electricity production from energy plantations present on community-managed forestlands in Madhya Pradesh, India
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 361-370 Profiting from negawatts: Reducing absolute consumption and emissions through a performance-based energy economy
by Steinberger, Julia K. & van Niel, Johan & Bourg, Dominique
- 371-374 Oil exploitation and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Abdollahzadeh, Negar
- 375-376 Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, Editor, Competitive Electricity Markets: Design, Implementation and Performance, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2008) xxxiv+582pp. ISBN: 978-0-08-047172-3
by Littlechild, Stephen C.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 12
- 4299-4300 Managing energy in the built environment: Rethinking the system
by Beddington, John
- 4302-4309 Making a material difference in energy
by Driver, David
- 4310-4316 Clean fossil-fuelled power generation
by Oliver, Tony
- 4317-4322 Carbon capture and storage
by Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah
- 4323-4330 Generation-IV nuclear power: A review of the state of the science
by Abram, Tim & Ion, Sue
- 4331-4334 Fusion
by Llewellyn Smith, Chris & Ward, David
- 4336-4341 Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives
by Mecrow, B.C. & Jack, A.G.
- 4342-4345 Superconductors in the transmission of electricity and networks
by Jones, Harry
- 4346-4351 Adaptive intelligent power systems: Active distribution networks
by McDonald, Jim
- 4352-4355 Energy-storage technologies and electricity generation
by Hall, Peter J. & Bain, Euan J.
- 4356-4362 Hydrogen and fuel cells: Towards a sustainable energy future
by Edwards, P.P. & Kuznetsov, V.L. & David, W.I.F. & Brandon, N.P.
- 4363-4367 Energy storage: The route to liberation from the fossil fuel economy?
by Hall, Peter J.
- 4368-4373 New technology and possible advances in energy storage
by Baker, John
- 4376-4382 Enabling science and technology for marine renewable energy
by Mueller, Markus & Wallace, Robin
- 4383-4389 Bioenergy for heat and electricity in the UK: A research atlas and roadmap
by Taylor, Gail
- 4390-4396 Photovoltaic technologies
by Bagnall, Darren M. & Boreland, Matt
- 4397-4400 Wind power as a clean-energy contributor
by Tavner, Peter
- 4401-4405 What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4406-4409 Biofuels and the biorefinery concept
by Taylor, Gail
- 4412-4418 How to change attitudes and behaviours in the context of energy
by Owens, Susan & Driffill, Louise
- 4419-4426 Demand side management: Benefits and challenges
by Strbac, Goran
- 4427-4433 Technologies to achieve demand reduction and microgeneration in buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4434-4443 Enabling technologies for industrial energy demand management
by Dyer, Caroline H. & Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Jones, Craig I. & McKenna, Russell C.
- 4444-4448 Enabling technologies for demand management: Transport
by Smith, Roderick A.
- 4449-4453 Promoting household energy conservation
by Steg, Linda
- 4454-4459 Re-materialising energy use through transparent monitoring systems
by Burgess, Jacquelin & Nye, Michael
- 4462-4470 State of the stock--What do we know about existing buildings and their future prospects?
by Ravetz, Joe
- 4471-4474 Energy, equity and the future of the fuel poor
by Roberts, Simon
- 4475-4481 Regulatory standards and barriers to improved performance for housing
by Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4482-4486 Altering existing buildings in the UK
by Roberts, Simon
- 4487-4501 Does demolition or refurbishment of old and inefficient homes help to increase our environmental, social and economic viability?
by Power, Anne
- 4504-4508 Centralised and distributed electricity systems
by Bouffard, François & Kirschen, Daniel S.
- 4509-4513 The implications of an increasingly decentralised energy system
by Wolfe, Philip
- 4514-4517 Decentralised systems and fuel poverty: Are there any links or risks?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4518-4521 What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?
by Keirstead, James
- 4522-4526 Combined heat and power in industry and buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4527-4531 Regulatory frameworks for decentralised energy
by Woodman, Bridget & Baker, Philip
- 4534-4538 New build: Materials, techniques, skills and innovation
by Glass, Jacqueline & Dainty, Andrew R.J. & Gibb, Alistair G.F.
- 4539-4543 Future proof construction--Future building and systems design for energy and fuel flexibility
by Pitts, Adrian
- 4544-4547 What is the relationship between built form and energy use in dwellings?
by Wright, Andrew
- 4548-4551 Strategies for the modification of the urban climate and the consequent impact on building energy use
by Davies, Mike & Steadman, Philip & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4552-4557 Effects of climate change on the built environment
by Roberts, Simon
- 4558-4562 Designing urban spaces and buildings to improve sustainability and quality of life in a warmer world
by Smith, Claire & Levermore, Geoff
- 4563-4567 Infrastructure challenges for the built environment
by Roberts, Simon
- 4570-4574 Mapping out the regulatory environment and its interaction with land and property markets
by Adams, David
- 4575-4579 A low-carbon future: Spatial planning's role in enhancing technological innovation in the built environment
by Crawford, Jenny & French, Will
- 4580-4583 The impact of EU policies on energy use in and the evolution of the UK built environment
by Ekins, Paul & Lees, Eoin
- 4584-4589 Security of supply and regulation of energy networks
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 4592-4599 How to support growth with less energy
by Barrett, Mark & Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj & Steadman, Philip
- 4600-4604 Energy and economic growth: Grounding our understanding in physical reality
by Ockwell, David G.
- 4605-4609 The role of built environment energy efficiency in a sustainable UK energy economy
by Clarke, Joseph A. & Johnstone, Cameron M. & Kelly, Nicolas J. & Strachan, Paul A. & Tuohy, Paul
- 4610-4614 The case for a new energy research, development and promotion policy for the UK
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Nuttall, William J. & Pollitt, Michael
- 4615-4617 What are the risk-related barriers to, and opportunities for, innovation from a business perspective in the UK, in the context of energy management in the built environment?
by Fisk, David
- 4618-4620 Understanding business decision making on the environment
by Gouldson, Andy
- 4622-4629 What are the energy and power consumption patterns of different types of built environment?
by Ward, Ian C.
- 4630-4632 Demographics, energy and our homes
by Roberts, Simon
- 4633-4638 Risk, resilience, and environmentally sustainable cities
by Coaffee, Jon
- 4639-4645 The energy and monetary implications of the '24/7' 'always on' society
by Loveday, Dennis L. & Bhamra, T. & Tang, T. & Haines, V.J.A. & Holmes, M.J. & Green, R.J.
- 4646-4651 What are the factors that could influence the future of work with regard to energy systems and the built environment?
by Pratt, Andy C.
- 4652-4656 Density and the built environment
by Gordon, Ian
- 4657-4667 Science review of internal combustion engines
by Taylor, Alex M.K.P.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 11
- 4009-4011 Transitions to sustainable energy systems--Introduction to the energy policy special issue
by Haas, Reinhard & Watson, Jim & Eichhammer, Wolfgang
- 4012-4021 Towards sustainability of energy systems: A primer on how to apply the concept of energy services to identify necessary trends and policies
by Haas, Reinhard & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Ajanovic, Amela & Faber, Thomas & Kranzl, Lukas & Müller, Andreas & Resch, Gustav
- 4022-4035 The household energy transition in India and China
by Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen
- 4036-4047 Renewable and nuclear power: A common future?
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 4048-4056 Potentials and prospects for renewable energies at global scale
by Resch, Gustav & Held, Anne & Faber, Thomas & Panzer, Christian & Toro, Felipe & Haas, Reinhard
- 4057-4068 Scenarios for the evolution of the Spanish electricity sector: Is it on the right path towards sustainability?
by Linares, P. & Santos, F.J. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J.
- 4069-4078 Externalities of the transport sector and the role of hydrogen in a sustainable transport vision
by Doll, Claus & Wietschel, Martin
- 4079-4092 European renewable energy policy at crossroads--Focus on electricity support mechanisms
by Fouquet, Doerte & Johansson, Thomas B.
- 4093-4103 Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands
by Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian
- 4104-4115 Key policy considerations for facilitating low carbon technology transfer to developing countries
by Ockwell, David G. & Watson, Jim & MacKerron, Gordon & Pal, Prosanto & Yamin, Farhana
- 4116-4125 Accelerating the transition to sustainable energy systems
by Jefferson, Michael
- 4126-4135 Energy sustainable communities: Environmental psychological investigations
by Schweizer-Ries, Petra
- 4136-4141 Public acceptance of renewable energies: Results from case studies in Germany
by Zoellner, Jan & Schweizer-Ries, Petra & Wemheuer, Christin
- 4142-4148 Hybrid solution and pump-storage optimization in water supply system efficiency: A case study
by Vieira, F. & Ramos, H.M.
- 4149-4153 China's oil reserve forecast and analysis based on peak oil models
by Feng, Lianyong & Li, Junchen & Pang, Xiongqi
- 4154-4158 Climate policy and the social cost of power generation: Impacts of the Swedish national emissions target
by Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Fredrik
- 4159-4167 How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands
by Perez, Yannick & Ramos Real, Francisco Javier
- 4168-4177 Utility payments in Ukraine: Affordability, subsidies and arrears
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Rodionova, Yulia & Falcetti, Elisabetta
- 4178-4185 Excess heat from kraft pulp mills: Trade-offs between internal and external use in the case of Sweden--Part 1: Methodology
by Svensson, Inger-Lise & Jönsson, Johanna & Berntsson, Thore & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 4186-4197 Excess heat from kraft pulp mills: Trade-offs between internal and external use in the case of Sweden--Part 2: Results for future energy market scenarios
by Jönsson, Johanna & Svensson, Inger-Lise & Berntsson, Thore & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 4198-4204 Germany's solar cell promotion: Dark clouds on the horizon
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 4205-4216 Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 4217-4226 Public perceptions of opportunities for community-based renewable energy projects
by Rogers, J.C. & Simmons, E.A. & Convery, I. & Weatherall, A.
- 4227-4234 Price formation and market power in the German wholesale electricity market in 2006
by Weigt, Hannes & Hirschhausen, Christian von
- 4235-4246 Some economics of seasonal gas storage
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand
- 4247-4254 Data envelopment analysis with uncertain data: An application for Iranian electricity distribution companies
by Sadjadi, S.J. & Omrani, H.
- 4255-4261 The world per capita electricity consumption distribution: Signs of convergence?
by Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José
- 4262-4271 A decline rate study of Norwegian oil production
by Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell
- 4272-4286 The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system
by Stankeviciute, Loreta & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick
- 4287-4297 Understanding energy consumption pattern of households in different urban development forms: A comparative study in Bandung City, Indonesia
by Permana, A.S. & Perera, R. & Kumar, S.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 10
- 3633-3639 How carbon credits could drive the emergence of renewable energies
by Mathews, John A.
- 3640-3645 What if...? Utility vision 2020
by Frei, Christoph W.
- 3646-3661 Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK
by Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten
- 3662-3673 Trigeneration: A new way for landfill gas utilization and its feasibility in Hong Kong
by Hao, Xiaoli & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 3674-3685 Bioenergy in Greece: Policies, diffusion framework and stakeholder interactions
by Panoutsou, Calliope
- 3686-3691 Governmental policy and prospect in electricity production from renewables in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas & Erlickyte, Regina & Marciukaitis, Mantas
- 3692-3702 An economic welfare analysis of demand response in the PJM electricity market
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Blumsack, Seth & Apt, Jay & Fernands, Stephen
- 3703-3713 An improved mechanism for capacity payment based on system dynamics modeling for investment planning in competitive electricity environment
by Assili, Mohsen & Javidi D.B., M. Hossein & Ghazi, Reza
- 3714-3722 From long-term targets to cumulative emission pathways: Reframing UK climate policy
by Anderson, Kevin & Bows, Alice & Mander, Sarah
- 3723-3733 Designing an electricity tax system in presence of international regulations and multiple public goals: An empirical assessment
by Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Fæhn, Taran & Aasness, Jørgen
- 3734-3744 Assessing the energy vulnerability: Case of industrialised countries
by Gnansounou, Edgard
- 3745-3753 The principal-agent problem and transport energy use: Case study of company lease cars in the Netherlands
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 3754-3763 The Tyndall decarbonisation scenarios--Part I: Development of a backcasting methodology with stakeholder participation
by Mander, Sarah. L. & Bows, Alice & Anderson, Kevin. L. & Shackley, Simon & Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul
- 3764-3773 The Tyndall decarbonisation scenarios--Part II: Scenarios for a 60% CO2 reduction in the UK
by Anderson, Kevin L. & Mander, Sarah L. & Bows, Alice & Shackley, Simon & Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul
- 3774-3786 Differences in pollution levels among civil law countries: A possible interpretation
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 3787-3796 Market power mitigation by regulating contract portfolio risk
by Willems, Bert & De Corte, Emmanuel
- 3797-3806 The end of cheap oil: Current status and prospects
by Tsoskounoglou, Miltos & Ayerides, George & Tritopoulou, Efi
- 3807-3813 Performance of commercially available solar and heat pump water heaters
by Lloyd, C.R. & Kerr, A.S.D.
- 3814-3822 Stagnating energy efficiency in the Swedish building sector--Economic and organisational explanations
by Nässén, Jonas & Sprei, Frances & Holmberg, John
- 3823-3832 A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for trigeneration system
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Shi, Guo-Hua & Zhang, Xu-Tao
- 3833-3837 Prediction of monthly mean daily diffuse solar radiation using artificial neural networks and comparison with other empirical models
by Jiang, Yingni
- 3838-3842 The causality between energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey
by Erdal, Gülistan & Erdal, Hilmi & Esengün, Kemal
- 3843-3853 Heat supply systems using natural gas in the residential sector: The case of the agglomeration of Seoul
by Park, Hi-Chun & Kim, Hoseok
- 3854-3861 Assessing the impact of oil prices on firms of different sizes: Its tough being in the middle
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 3862-3871 The importance of incorporating reliability of supply criteria in a regulatory system of electricity distribution: An empirical analysis for Austria
by Reichl, Johannes & Kollmann, Andrea & Tichler, Robert & Schneider, Friedrich
- 3872-3881 Strategies and policies for improving energy efficiency programs: Closing the loop between evaluation and implementation
by Vine, Edward
- 3882-3892 Energy and eMergy evaluation of bioethanol production from wheat in Henan Province, China
by Dong, Xiaobin & Ulgiati, Sergio & Yan, Maochao & Zhang, Xinshi & Gao, Wangsheng
- 3893-3904 Regulation of microgeneration and microgrids
by Costa, Paulo Moisés & Matos, Manuel A. & Peças Lopes, J.A.
- 3905-3924 Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 3925-3939 The role of biomass in California's hydrogen economy
by Parker, Nathan C. & Ogden, Joan M. & Fan, Yueyue
- 3940-3947 Wind power in the Danish liberalised power market--Policy measures, price impact and investor incentives
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 3948-3960 Demise of the standard model for power sector reform and the emergence of hybrid power markets
by Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal & Eberhard, Anton
- 3961-3973 Nuclear hydrogen: An assessment of product flexibility and market viability
by Botterud, Audun & Yildiz, Bilge & Conzelmann, Guenter & Petri, Mark C.
- 3974-3981 Assessing the effects of CO2 price caps on electricity investments--A real options analysis
by Szolgayova, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael
- 3982-3992 Building energy efficiency labeling programme in Singapore
by Lee, Siew Eang & Rajagopalan, Priyadarsini
- 3993-4004 Location optimization of solar plants by an integrated hierarchical DEA PCA approach
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Maghsoudi, A.
- 4005-4007 The costs and impacts of intermittency: An ongoing debate: "East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."
by Gross, Robert & Heptonstall, Philip
2008, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 3243-3248 Three options to calculate the percentage renewable energy: An example for a EU policy debate
by Segers, Reinoud
- 3249-3251 Windfalls and other profits
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 3252-3265 The potential of water power in the fight against global warming in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 3266-3277 The impact of retail rate structures on the economics of commercial photovoltaic systems in California
by Mills, Andrew & Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Golove, William
- 3278-3285 Energy efficiency in New Zealand's residential sector: A systemic analysis
by Elias, Arun Abraham
- 3286-3299 The future of natural gas consumption in Beijing, Guangdong and Shanghai: An assessment utilizing MARKAL
by Jiang, BinBin & Wenying, Chen & Yuefeng, Yu & Lemin, Zeng & Victor, David
- 3300-3311 Managing carbon regulatory risk in utility resource planning: Current practices in the Western United States
by Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan & Phadke, Amol & Goldman, Charles
- 3312-3316 Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 3317-3322 Civilisation and energy payback
by Gagnon, Luc
- 3323-3332 The diversity of design of TSOs
by Rious, Vincent & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Perez, Yannick & Dessante, Philippe
- 3333-3344 Reassessing the "energy ladder": Household energy use in Maun, Botswana
by Hiemstra-van der Horst, Greg & Hovorka, Alice J.
- 3345-3359 Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain
by Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio
- 3360-3365 Role of energy policy in renewable energy accomplishment: The case of second-generation bioethanol
by Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 3366-3373 LNG development across Europe: Infrastructural and regulatory analysis
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Portatadino, Sergio
- 3374-3382 Reevaluation of Turkey's hydropower potential and electric energy demand
by Yüksek, Ömer