Citizen utilities: The emerging power paradigm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Experimental test of utility maximization," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Zhang, Fang & Deng, Hao & Margolis, Robert & Su, Jun, 2015. "Analysis of distributed-generation photovoltaic deployment, installation time and cost, market barriers, and policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 43-55.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2016.
"The role of fiscal policy in Britain's Great Inflation,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 203-218.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2014. "The role of fiscal policy in Britain's Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fan, Jingwen & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2014. "The role of Fiscal policy in Britain’s Great Inflation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- ., 2016. "Monetary policy and monetary crises," Chapters, in: The International Monetary System and the Theory of Monetary Systems, chapter 22, pages 217-227, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian, 2014. "Picking winners and policy uncertainty: Stakeholder perceptions of Australia's Renewable Energy Target," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 128-135.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2016. "Does Fed policy reveal a ternary mandate?," Working Papers 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andy Extance, 2015. "The future of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and beyond," Nature, Nature, vol. 526(7571), pages 21-23, October.
- Zhang, Sufang & He, Yongxiu, 2013. "Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 393-401.
- ., 2012. "Gas Utility," Chapters, in: Regulatory Reform of Public Utilities, chapter 4, pages 65-74, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Unido, 2012. "World Statistics on Mining and Utilities," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15007.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2006. "Distributed energy generation and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 539-558, December.
- Peter Newton & Peter Newman, 2013. "The Geography of Solar Photovoltaics (PV) and a New Low Carbon Urban Transition Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 5(6), pages 1-20, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yang, Ying & Campana, Pietro Elia & Yan, Jinyue, 2020. "Potential of unsubsidized distributed solar PV to replace coal-fired power plants, and profits classification in Chinese cities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Chenjun Sun & Zengqiang Mi & Hui Ren & Fei Wang & Jing Chen & David Watts & Jinling Lu, 2018. "Study on the Incentives Mechanism for the Development of Distributed Photovoltaic Systems from a Long-Term Perspective," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Kayser, Dirk, 2016. "Solar photovoltaic projects in China: High investment risks and the need for institutional response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 144-152.
- Zhang, Sufang, 2016. "Analysis of DSPV (distributed solar PV) power policy in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 92-100.
- Zhang, Lei & Qin, Quande & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2019. "China's distributed energy policies: Evolution, instruments and recommendation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 55-64.
- Zhou, Dequn & Chong, Zhaotian & Wang, Qunwei, 2020. "What is the future policy for photovoltaic power applications in China? Lessons from the past," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Eid, Cherrelle & Codani, Paul & Perez, Yannick & Reneses, Javier & Hakvoort, Rudi, 2016. "Managing electric flexibility from Distributed Energy Resources: A review of incentives for market design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 237-247.
- Funcke, Simon & Bauknecht, Dierk, 2016. "Typology of centralised and decentralised visions for electricity infrastructure," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 67-74.
- Gandenberger, Carsten, 2018. "China's trajectory from production to innovation: Insights from the photovoltaics sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S03/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Moroni, Stefano & Antoniucci, Valentina & Bisello, Adriano, 2016. "Energy sprawl, land taking and distributed generation: towards a multi-layered density," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 266-273.
- L. Mundaca & H. Moncreiff, 2021. "New Perspectives on Green Energy Defaults," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 357-383, September.
- Lan, Haifeng & Gou, Zhonghua & Yang, Linchuan, 2020. "House price premium associated with residential solar photovoltaics and the effect from feed-in tariffs: A case study of Southport in Queensland, Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 907-916.
- Xue, Jinlin, 2017. "Photovoltaic agriculture - New opportunity for photovoltaic applications in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-9.
- Awate, Snehal & Ajith, V. & Ajwani-Ramchandani, Raji, 2018. "Catch-up as a Survival Strategy in the Solar Power Industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 179-194.
- Sungho Son & Nam-Wook Cho, 2020. "Technology Fusion Characteristics in the Solar Photovoltaic Industry of South Korea: A Patent Network Analysis Using IPC Co-Occurrence," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-19, October.
- Krzysztof Mik & Paweł Zawadzki & Jan Tarłowski & Marcin Bugaj & Piotr Grygiel & Sebastian Bykuć, 2021. "Multifaceted Analyses of Four Different Prototype Lightweight Photovoltaic Modules of Novel Structure," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-16, April.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & da Cunha Lima, Luiza Leitão, 2018. "Effects of fiscal transparency on inflation and inflation expectations: Empirical evidence from developed and developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 26-37.
- Johannes Zahner, 2020. "Above, but close to two percent. Evidence on the ECBâ€™s inflation target using text mining," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202046, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Liu, Chang & Liu, Linlin & Zhang, Dayong & Fu, Jiasha, 2021. "How does the capital market respond to policy shocks? Evidence from listed solar photovoltaic companies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Wang, Yong-hua & Luo, Guo-liang & Guo, Yi-wei, 2014. "Why is there overcapacity in China's PV industry in its early growth stage?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 188-194.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar power; Battery storage; Distributed power; Grid; Citizen utilities;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:283-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.