Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2012. "Indirect Tax Initiatives and Global Rebalancing," NBER Working Papers 17919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Yingqi & Kokko, Ari, 2010. "Wind power in China: Policy and development challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5520-5529, October.
- ., 2012. "Global imbalances and the dollar standard," Chapters,in: The New Global Political Economy, chapter 2, pages 47-78 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Is the Global Talent Pool Changing?," Education Indicators in Focus 5, OECD Publishing.
- Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei, 2012. "Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-45.
- Shujing Li & Jiaping Qiu & Chi Wan, 2011. "Corporate globalization and bank lending," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(8), pages 1016-1042, October.
- ., 2012. "Globalization and income inequalities," Chapters,in: The New Global Political Economy, chapter 3, pages 79-105 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yang, Hong & Wang, He & Yu, Huacong & Xi, Jianping & Cui, Rongqiang & Chen, Guangde, 2003. "Status of photovoltaic industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 703-707, June.
- Bi-Huei Tsai & Yiming Li, 2011. "Modelling competition in global LCD TV industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(22), pages 2969-2981.
- Liang-Xin Li, 2011. "Chinese Economic Outlook after Global Crisis," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 1-5.
- Botescu Ion, 2012. "Romania in a More Globalized World," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 20-24, May.
- ., 2012. "Global trade, regional trade and emerging Europe," Chapters,in: European Integration in a Global Economy, chapter 9, pages 82-90 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grau, Thilo & Huo, Molin & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2012.
"Survey of photovoltaic industry and policy in Germany and China,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 20-37.
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang, 2011. "Potential of renewable energy systems in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 518-525, February.
- Ma, Jinlong, 2011. "On-grid electricity tariffs in China: Development, reform and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2633-2645, May.
- N/A, 2011. "Multipolarity: The New Global Economy," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 46(3), pages 89-106, October.
- del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere, 2012. "Support for solar PV deployment in Spain: Some policy lessons," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5557-5566.
- Liu, Li-qun & Wang, Zhi-xin, 2009. "The development and application practice of wind-solar energy hybrid generation systems in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1504-1512, August.
- Liu, Jialu & Goldstein, Don, 2013. "Understanding China's renewable energy technology exports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 417-428.
- Antero V.E. Ollila, 2012. "The Roles of Greenhouse Gases in Global Warming," Energy & Environment, , vol. 23(5), pages 781-799, July.
- Zhao, Ruirui & Shi, Guang & Chen, Hongyu & Ren, Anfu & Finlow, David, 2011. "Present status and prospects of photovoltaic market in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2204-2207, April.
- Liu, Li-qun & Wang, Zhi-xin & Zhang, Hua-qiang & Xue, Ying-cheng, 2010. "Solar energy development in China--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 301-311, January.
- Shyu, Chian-Woei, 2012. "Rural electrification program with renewable energy sources: An analysis of China’s Township Electrification Program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 842-853.
- Zhang, Sufang & Li, Xingmei, 2012. "Large scale wind power integration in China: Analysis from a policy perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1110-1115.
- Iea, 2012. "The Global Value of Coal," IEA Energy Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Solar PV; Power policy; FIT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:21:y:2013:i:c:p:393-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.