Romania in a More Globalized World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad Stahl & Roland Strausz, 2017.
"Certification and Market Transparency,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(4), pages 1842-1868.
- Stahl, Konrad & Strausz, Roland, 2014. "Certification and Market Transparency," Working Papers 14-26, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "Certification and Market Transparency," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 3, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Konrad Stahl & Roland Strausz, 2014. "Certification and Market Transparency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Long, Xingle & Naminse, Eric Yaw & Du, Jianguo & Zhuang, Jincai, 2015. "Nonrenewable energy, renewable energy, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in China from 1952 to 2012," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 680-688.
- Ji, Xiang & Sun, Jiasen & Wang, Zebin, 2017. "Turn bad into good: Using transshipment-before-buyback for disruptions of stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 150-161.
- Zhang, Sufang & He, Yongxiu, 2013. "Analysis on the development and policy of solar PV power in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 393-401.
- Thakur, Jagruti & Chakraborty, Basab, 2015. "Intelli-grid: Moving towards automation of electric grid in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 16-25.
- Ruhang, Xu, 2016. "Characteristics and prospective of China׳s PV development route: Based on data of world PV industry 2000–2010," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1032-1043.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; economic openness; commercial; international commercial trade; foreign direct investments;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:12:p:20-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.