2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 1064-1074 Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies
by Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 1075-1087 Socio-economic drivers of large urban biomass cogeneration: Sustainable energy supply for Austria's capital Vienna
by Madlener, Reinhard & Bachhiesl, Mario
- 1088-1099 A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism
by Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y.
- 1100-1116 CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain
by Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo
- 1117-1128 The role of coal in energy production--Consumption and sustainable development of Turkey
by Yilmaz, Ali Osman & Uslu, Tuncay
- 1129-1146 Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1147-1163 An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin
- 1164-1171 An energy efficiency plan for the Iranian building sub-sector
by Sadegh Zadeh, S.M.
- 1172-1185 Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland
by Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1186-1195 Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 1196-1212 The implementation of a multi-annual agreement for energy efficiency in The Netherlands
by Dinica, Valentina & Bressers, Hans Th. A. & de Bruijn, Theo
- 1213-1223 Car buyers and fuel economy?
by Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 1224-1237 How would the gas exporting countries forum influence gas trade?
by Wagbara, Obindah N.
- 1238-1244 Energy and exergy efficiencies in Turkish transportation sector, 1988-2004
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Camdali, Unal
- 1245-1256 Clean energy scenarios for Australia
by Saddler, Hugh & Diesendorf, Mark & Denniss, Richard
- 1257-1273 Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco
- 1274-1281 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial output in the United States
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 1282-1291 The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"
by Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 1292-1299 Educational benefits from solar technology--Access to solar electric services and changes in children's study routines, experiences from eastern province Zambia
by Gustavsson, Mathias
- 1300-1314 A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1315-1329 World energy analysis: H2 now or later?
by Mason, James E.
- 1330-1337 Effectiveness of Botswana's policy on rural electrification
by Ketlogetswe, C. & Mothudi, T.H. & Mothibi, J.
- 1338-1345 Energy demand analysis of Port-Harcourt refinery, Nigeria and its policy implications
by Jesuleye, O.A. & Siyanbola, W.O. & Sanni, S.A. & Ilori, M.O.
- 1346-1362 Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion
by Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna
- 1363-1372 Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?
by Ezcurra, Roberto
- 1373-1385 Biomass gasifier projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1386-1404 Primary energy use for heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends and proposed target
by Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F.
- 1405-1413 Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 1414-1416 Opportunities (`costs) matter: A comment on Pimentel and Patzek "Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood; biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower"
by Wesseler, Justus
- 1416-1417 Corrigendum to "Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market" [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 3877-3886]
by Abraham, Jun
2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-5 The security of gas supply--a critical issue for Europe?
by Weisser, Hellmuth
- 6-14 Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development
by Wamukonya, Njeri
- 15-28 CDM: Taking stock and looking forward
by Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic
- 29-38 Energy taxes as a signaling device: An empirical analysis of consumer preferences
by Ghalwash, Tarek
- 39-49 Life cycle cost analysis of a car, a city bus and an intercity bus powertrain for year 2005 and 2020
by Hellgren, Jonas
- 50-60 Household energy consumption versus income and relative standard of living: A panel approach
by Joyeux, Roselyne & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 61-75 Incorporating stress in electric power systems reliability models
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Farrell, Alex
- 76-90 Sustainable energy in Baltic States
by Klevas, Valentinas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Grikstaite, Ramute
- 91-111 Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind
by Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary
- 112-127 Characteristics of the UK wind resource: Long-term patterns and relationship to electricity demand
by Sinden, Graham
- 128-143 Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis
by Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne
- 144-155 Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US
by Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H.
- 156-177 Asymmetric error correction models for the oil-gasoline price relationship
by Grasso, Margherita & Manera, Matteo
- 178-191 Modelling the world oil market: Assessment of a quarterly econometric model
by Dees, Stephane & Karadeloglou, Pavlos & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Sanchez, Marcelo
- 192-201 A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects
by Martinaitis, Vytautas & Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas
- 202-209 Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan
by Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 210-226 Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective
by Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio
- 227-237 Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies
by Eikeland, Per Ove
- 238-246 Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 247-257 The impact of lifestyle on energy use and CO2 emission: An empirical analysis of China's residents
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Liu, Lan-Cui & Fan, Ying & Wu, Gang
- 258-264 Energy policies of Turkey during the period 1923-2003
by Osman Yilmaz, A. & Uslu, Tuncay
- 265-279 Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 280-294 Decomposition for emission baseline setting in China's electricity sector
by Steenhof, Paul A.
- 295-306 Can deployment of renewable energy put downward pressure on natural gas prices?
by Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark
- 307-316 Pricing of monthly forward contracts in the Nord Pool market
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 317-332 Power sector reform in South Asia: Why slow and limited so far?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 333-341 Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? Evidence from 182 countries
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Smyth, Russell
- 342-349 Do support systems for RES-E reduce EU-ETS-driven electricity prices?
by Rathmann, M.
- 350-361 An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 362-372 California's greenhouse gas law, Assembly Bill 1493: Deficiencies, alternatives, and implications for regulatory climate policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 373-382 Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies
by Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung
- 383-394 Decision support system for exploiting local renewable energy sources: A case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Yang, Grant Gwo-Liang
- 395-402 Causality relationship between electricity consumption and GDP in Bangladesh
by Mozumder, Pallab & Marathe, Achla
- 403-412 The New Electricity Market of Singapore: Regulatory framework, market power and competition
by Chang, Youngho
- 413-423 Evaluation of negative environmental impacts of electricity generation: Neoclassical and institutional approaches
by Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 424-432 Europe's long-term climate target: A critical evaluation
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 433-451 Energy and transport in comparison: Immaterialisation, dematerialisation and decarbonisation in the EU15 between 1970 and 2000
by Tapio, Petri & Banister, David & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Willamo, Risto
- 452-460 Structuring objectives to facilitate convergence of divergent opinion in hydrogen production decisions
by Yuzugullu, Elvin & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 461-466 The value of solar: Prices and output from distributed photovoltaic generation in South Australia
by Maine, Tony & Chapman, Paul
- 467-474 Is oil supply choked by financial market pressures?
by Osmundsen, Petter & Mohn, Klaus & Misund, Bard & Asche, Frank
- 475-486 The importance and the policy impacts of post-contractual opportunism and competition in the English and Welsh non-fossil fuel obligation
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 487-496 Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience
by Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 497-506 European emissions trading and the international competitiveness of energy-intensive industries: a legal and political evaluation of possible supporting measures
by van Asselt, Harro & Biermann, Frank
- 507-521 The economics of energy service contracts
by Sorrell, Steve
- 522-528 Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case
by Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel
- 529-539 Long-term energy savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions in the Swiss residential sector
by Siller, Thomas & Kost, Michael & Imboden, Dieter
- 540-547 Red light for Green Paper: The EU policy on energy efficiency
by Nilsson, Mats
- 548-552 Modelling a sustainability yardstick in modern energisation of rural sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 553-566 Household energy requirement and value patterns
by Vringer, Kees & Aalbers, Theo & Blok, Kornelis
- 567-576 Using solar energy to arrest the increasing rate of fossil-fuel consumption: The southwestern states of the USA as case studies
by Faiman, D. & Raviv, D. & Rosenstreich, R.
- 577-585 Effectiveness of policy instruments for supporting the use of waste wood as a renewable energy resource in the Czech Republic
by Jehlickova, Bohumira & Morris, Richard
- 586-596 A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001
by Kuntsi-Reunanen, E.
- 597-608 Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems--The dynamic Invert simulation tool
by Stadler, Michael & Kranzl, Lukas & Huber, Claus & Haas, Reinhard & Tsioliaridou, Elena
- 609-615 Performance based regulation of the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong: An empirical efficiency analysis approach
by Wang, J.H. & Ngan, H.W. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 616-626 Challenges to a climate stabilizing energy future
by Green, Chris & Baksi, Soham & Dilmaghani, Maryam
- 627-639 Effectiveness of policy measures in transforming the energy system
by Lund, P.D.
- 640-649 Development of the auto gas and LPG-powered vehicle sector in Turkey: A statistical case study of the sector for Bursa
by Karamangil, M. Ihsan
- 650-671 Quantifying siting difficulty: A case study of US transmission line siting
by Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Fischbeck, Paul S.
- 672-677 Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry
by Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter
- 678-691 China on the move: Oil price explosion?
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 692-703 What factors influence mitigative capacity?
by Winkler, Harald & Baumert, Kevin & Blanchard, Odile & Burch, Sarah & Robinson, John
- 704-713 Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources
by Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 714-721 Clean development mechanism and off-grid small-scale hydropower projects: Evaluation of additionality
by Tanwar, Nitin
- 722-733 Short and intermediate economic impacts of a terrorist-initiated loss of electric power: Case study of New Jersey
by Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Felder, Frank & Zimmerman, Rae
- 734-738 Energy sector assistance in developing countries: Current trends and policy recommendations
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & de Castro, Julio & Kroeger, Timm
- 739-742 Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 743-745 The aging US population and residential energy demand
by Tonn, Bruce & Eisenberg, Joel
- 746-755 U.S. energy research and development: Declining investment, increasing need, and the feasibility of expansion
by Nemet, Gregory F. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 756-757 L. Schrattenholzer, A. Miketa, K. Riahi and R.A. Roehrl, Achieving a Sustainable Global Energy System, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham (2004)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 758-759 Sustainable Fossil Fuels: The Unusual Suspect in the Quest for Cleaner and Enduring Energy
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 18
- 3367-3373 Energy risk management and value at risk modeling
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Shavvalpour, Saeed
- 3374-3376 The impact of large-scale energy storage requirements on the choice between electricity and hydrogen as the major energy carrier in a non-fossil renewables-only scenario
by Converse, Alvin O.
- 3377-3386 When should we use strategic oil stocks?
by Emerson, Sarah A.
- 3387-3397 Energy access problem of the poor in India: Is rural electrification a remedy?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 3398-3401 Some aspects on hydraulic energy and environment in Turkey
by Salvarli, Huseyin
- 3402-3408 Perspectives of Stirling engines use for distributed generation in Brazil
by Corria, Maria Eugenia & Cobas, Vladimir Melian & Silva Lora, Electo
- 3409-3422 Internalisation of external costs in the Polish power generation sector: A partial equilibrium model
by Kudelko, Mariusz
- 3423-3433 Public perceptions of underground coal gasification in the United Kingdom
by Shackley, Simon & Mander, Sarah & Reiche, Alexander
- 3434-3446 Interactions between electricity-saving measures and carbon emissions from power generation in England and Wales
by Bettle, R. & Pout, C.H. & Hitchin, E.R.
- 3447-3463 An empirical analysis of energy demand in Namibia
by De Vita, G. & Endresen, K. & Hunt, L.C.
- 3464-3474 One size fits all? Policy instruments should fit the segments of target groups
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 3475-3483 An evaluation of errors in US energy forecasts: 1982-2003
by Winebrake, James J. & Sakva, Denys
- 3484-3494 The expansion of renewable energies and employment effects in Germany
by Hillebrand, Bernhard & Buttermann, Hans Georg & Behringer, Jean Marc & Bleuel, Michaela
- 3495-3504 Selective hedging strategies for oil stockpiling
by Yun, Won-Cheol
- 3505-3515 The role of energy efficiency in reducing Scottish and UK CO2 emissions
by Kelly, Nick
- 3516-3526 Ocean carbon sinks and international climate policy
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Wetzel, Patrick
- 3527-3537 Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper
- 3538-3548 Use of economic instruments in the German renewable electricity policy
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 3549-3572 Dynamics of energy-related CO2 emissions in China during 1980 to 2002: The relative importance of energy supply-side and demand-side effects
by Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji
- 3573-3582 The causal relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth in the ASEAN countries
by Yoo, S.-H.
- 3583-3590 On the substitution of energy sources: Prospective of the natural gas market share in the Brazilian urban transportation and dwelling sectors
by Kamimura, A. & Guerra, S.M.G. & Sauer, I.L.
- 3591-3598 Adaptations of renewable energy policies to unstable macroeconomic situations--Case study: Wind power in Brazil
by Kissel, Johannes M. & Krauter, Stefan C.W.
- 3599-3611 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission intensity between oil-producing and non-oil-producing sub-Saharan African countries
by Ebohon, Obas John & Ikeme, Anthony Jekwu
- 3612-3622 New approaches for household energy conservation--In search of personal household energy budgets and energy reduction options
by Benders, Rene M.J. & Kok, Rixt & Moll, Henri C. & Wiersma, Gerwin & Noorman, Klaas Jan
- 3623-3633 Green energy strategies for sustainable development
by Midilli, Adnan & Dincer, Ibrahim & Ay, Murat
- 3634-3643 Real-time pricing with ramping costs: A new approach to managing a steep change in electricity demand
by Tanaka, Makoto
- 3644-3655 Short- and long-run effects between oil consumption and economic growth in China
by Zou, Gaolu & Chau, K.W.
- 3656-3668 Climate policy: Bucket or drainer?
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Patel, Martin & Worrell, Ernst
- 3669-3683 Consumers in the green electricity market in Finland
by Salmela, Suvi & Varho, Vilja
- 3684-3690 Renewable energy sources in the Colombian energy policy, analysis and perspectives
by Ruiz, B.J. & Rodriguez-Padilla, V.
- 3691-3701 Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 3702-3708 Analysis of the effect and potential of energy conservation in China
by He, Jiankun & Liu, Bin & Zhang, Aling
- 3709-3718 A critical review of Iran's buyback contracts
by van Groenendaal, Willem J.H. & Mazraati, Mohammad
- 3719-3726 Enhancing renewable energy in the Arab States of the Gulf: Constraints & efforts
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Doukas, Haris & Psarras, John
- 3727-3738 Photovoltaic projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 3739-3748 Lock-in and change: Distributed generation in Denmark in a long-term perspective
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Raven, Rob
- 3749-3756 Flexibility valuation in the Brazilian power system: A real options approach
by Marreco, Juliana de Moraes & Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia
- 3757-3764 A new energy planning methodology for the penetration of renewable energy technologies in electricity sector--application for the island of Crete
by Tsioliaridou, E. & Bakos, G.C. & Stadler, M.
- 3765-3772 Evaluation of potential cost reductions from improved amine-based CO2 capture systems
by Rao, Anand B. & Rubin, Edward S. & Keith, David W. & Granger Morgan, M.
- 3773-3786 European energy security: Towards the creation of the geo-energy space
by Mane-Estrada, Aurelia
- 3787-3795 Household energy preferences for cooking in urban Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
by Ouedraogo, Boukary
- 3796-3800 A regression analysis of the effect of energy use in agriculture
by Karkacier, Osman & Gokalp Goktolga, Z. & Cicek, Adnan
- 3801-3811 Integrated resource planning in the power sector and economy-wide changes in environmental emissions
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O.P.
- 3812-3826 Dynamic simulation model of a coal thermoelectric plant with a flue gas desulphurisation system
by Caselles-Moncho, Antonio & Ferrandiz-Serrano, Liliana & Peris-Mora, Eduardo
- 3827-3835 Credit risk in the pool--implications for private capital investments in Brazilian power generation
by Rocha, Katia & Alcaraz Garcia, Francisco A.
- 3836-3846 Forecasting production of fossil fuel sources in Turkey using a comparative regression and ARIMA model
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac & Ugurlu, Berkin
- 3847-3869 The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technologies and the cost of limiting US CO2 emissions
by Wing, Ian Sue
- 3870-3876 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Turkey: Empirical analysis and future projection based on an economic growth
by Say, Nuriye Peker & Yucel, Muzaffer
- 3877-3886 Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market
by Abraham, Jun
- 3887-3897 Danish and Norwegian wind industry: The relationship between policy instruments, innovation and diffusion
by Buen, Jorund
- 3898-3909 Firing the furnace? An econometric analysis of utilities' fuel choice
by Tauchmann, H.
- 3910-3915 The impact of oil prices on GDP in European countries: An empirical investigation based on asymmetric cointegration
by Lardic, Sandrine & Mignon, Valerie
- 3916-3928 Option value of gasification technology within an emissions trading scheme
by Laurikka, Harri
- 3929-3941 Innovative energy technologies and climate policy in Germany
by Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D.
- 3942-3952 Combined heat and power in the Swedish district heating sector--impact of green certificates and CO2 trading on new investments
by Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 3953-3964 Bio-energy in the Baltic States: Current policy and future development
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Slihta, Gunta & Rudi, Ylo
- 3965-3976 Feebates: An effective regulatory instrument for cost-constrained environmental policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 3977-3992 Evaluation of methods used to determine realized energy savings
by Boonekamp, Piet G.M.
- 3993-4001 Are subsidies for biodiesel economically efficient?
by Wassell, Charles Jr. & Dittmer, Timothy P.
- 4002-4023 Next allocation phase of the EU emissions trading scheme: How tough will the future be?
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P.
- 4024-4041 Technological learning in bioenergy systems
by Junginger, Martin & de Visser, Erika & Hjort-Gregersen, Kurt & Koornneef, Joris & Raven, Rob & Faaij, Andre & Turkenburg, Wim
- 4042-4049 A strategy and protocol to increase diffusion of energy related innovations into the mainstream of housing associations
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 4050-4062 Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives
by Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul
- 4063-4068 The role of CO2 embodiment in US-China trade
by Shui, Bin & Harriss, Robert C.
- 4069-4080 Achieving global environmental benefits through local development of clean energy? The case of small hilly hydel in India
by Reddy, V. Ratna & Uitto, Juha I. & Frans, Dirk R. & Matin, Nilufar
- 4081-4092 Changing energy profiles and consumption patterns following electrification in five rural villages, South Africa
by Madubansi, M. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 4093-4102 Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor
by Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4103-4114 LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case
by Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis
- 4115-4122 Comparing price forecast accuracy of natural gas models and futures markets
by Wong-Parodi, Gabrielle & Dale, Larry & Lekov, Alex
- 4123-4124 H. Khatib, Economic Evaluation of Projects in the Electricity Supply Industry, Institution of Electrical Engineers, London (2003) ISBN 0-86341-304-8 (216 pp.)
by Komor, Paul
- 4124-4125 Peter W. Huber and Mark P. Mills, The Bottomless Well: The Twilight of Fuel, The Virtue of Waste, and Why We Will Never Run Out of Energy, Basic Books, New York, NY (2005) 214pp., $26, Hardcover
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4125-4128 W. Kininmonth, Climate Change: A Natural Hazard, Multi-Science Publishing Company, Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0 906522 26 9 Paperback price [pound sign]39
by Ebohon, Obas John
- 4128-4128 P. Meier and M. Munasinghe, Editors, Sustainable Energy in Developing Countries, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, UK (2005) (283pp)
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4129-4129 C.A. Dahl, International Energy Markets, Understanding Pricing, Policies and Profits, Pennwell, Tulsa, OK (2004) (xvii, 587pp.)
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas
2006, Volume 34, Issue 17
- 2601-2608 Technological innovation in the energy sector: R&D, deployment, and learning-by-doing
by Sagar, Ambuj D. & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 2609-2614 The car and fuel of the future
by Romm, Joseph
- 2615-2629 Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
by Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence
- 2630-2639 A green hydrogen economy
by Clark II, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy
- 2640-2653 Energy models for commercial energy prediction and substitution of renewable energy sources
by Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A.
- 2654-2661 A comparison of the environmental benefits of bagasse-derived electricity and fuel ethanol on a life-cycle basis
by Botha, Tyron & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2662-2676 Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change
by Neij, Lena & Astrand, Kerstin
- 2677-2689 Emissions from distributed vs. centralized generation: The importance of system performance
by Strachan, Neil & Farrell, Alexander
- 2690-2701 Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey
by Say, Nuriye Peker
- 2702-2718 Optimal timing in the privatisation of a utility in an emerging country: the case of electricity distribution in Delhi
by Ruet, Joel
- 2719-2735 Competing explanations for adopting energy innovations for new office buildings
by Vermeulen, Walter J.V. & Hovens, Jeroen
- 2736-2743 Forecasting short-run crude oil price using high- and low-inventory variables
by Ye, Michael & Zyren, John & Shore, Joanne
- 2744-2761 Measuring the environmental load of household consumption using some methods based on input-output energy analysis: A comparison of methods and a discussion of results
by Kok, Rixt & Benders, Rene M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 2762-2778 Examining market power in the European natural gas market
by Egging, Rudolf G. & Gabriel, Steven A.
- 2779-2787 Analysis of CO2 emissions in APEC countries: A time-series and a cross-sectional decomposition using the log mean Divisia method
by Lee, Kihoon & Oh, Wankeun
- 2788-2804 Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India
by Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 2805-2819 Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment
by Awerbuch, Shimon & Sauter, Raphael
- 2820-2833 Regional energy demand and adaptations to climate change: Methodology and application to the state of Maryland, USA
by Ruth, Matthias & Lin, Ai-Chen
- 2834-2847 Scenario for growth of electricity in India
by Grover, R.B. & Chandra, Subhash
- 2848-2857 CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars. Case of Ireland
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 2858-2870 Independent regulatory authorities in European electricity markets
by Larsen, Anders & Pedersen, Lene Holm & Sorensen, Eva Moll & Olsen, Ole Jess
- 2871-2880 Opportunities for biomass-derived "bio-oil" in European heat and power markets
by Brammer, J.G. & Lauer, M. & Bridgwater, A.V.
- 2881-2890 A feasible reform for the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong
by Ngan, H.W. & Wang, J.H. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 2891-2904 What are the alternatives available to Hong Kong in structuring the electricity supply industry?
by Chan, Chi Tak
- 2905-2914 Sustainability and information in urban system analysis
by Balocco, C. & Grazzini, G.
- 2915-2928 The differences that methods make: Cross-border power flows and accounting for carbon emissions from electricity use
by Jiusto, Scott