Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
September 2010, Volume 38, Issue 9
- 5189-5198 The relation between Chinese economic development and energy consumption in the different periods
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Xie, Naiming
- 5199-5207 How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?
by Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe
- 5208-5222 Properties and uses of storage for enhancing the grid penetration of very large photovoltaic systems
by Solomon, A.A. & Faiman, D. & Meron, G.
- 5223-5228 Cadmium flows and emissions from CdTe PV: future expectations
by Raugei, Marco & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 5229-5241 Applying life-cycle assessment to low carbon fuel standards--How allocation choices influence carbon intensity for renewable transportation fuels
by Kaufman, Andrew S. & Meier, Paul J. & Sinistore, Julie C. & Reinemann, Douglas J.
- 5242-5250 New fuel consumption standards for Chinese passenger vehicles and their effects on reductions of oil use and CO2 emissions of the Chinese passenger vehicle fleet
by Wang, Zhao & Jin, Yuefu & Wang, Michael & Wei, Wu
- 5251-5257 The impact of an emerging port on the carbon dioxide emissions of inland container transport: An empirical study of Taipei port
by Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Tseng, Po-Hsing & Cullinane, Kevin & Lu, Chin-Shan
- 5258-5263 Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach
by Vivoda, Vlado
- 5264-5271 Competition effects of mergers: An event study of the German electricity market
by Keller, Andreas
- 5272-5280 Assessing the potential for concentrated solar power development in rural Australia
by Clifton, Julian & Boruff, Bryan J.
- 5281-5289 The public perspective of carbon capture and storage for CO2 emission reductions in China
by Duan, Hongxia
- 5290-5295 Global oil depletion: A review of the evidence
by Sorrell, Steve & Speirs, Jamie & Bentley, Roger & Brandt, Adam & Miller, Richard
August 2010, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 3847-3848 Will biofuel projects in Southeast Asia become white elephants?
by Sheng Goh, Chun & Teong Lee, Keat
- 3849-3864 Nuclear power: Understanding the economic risks and uncertainties
by Kessides, Ioannis N.
- 3865-3873 Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3874-3885 Optimal energy efficiency policies and regulatory demand-side management tests: How well do they match?
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 3886-3890 The importance of advancing technology to America's energy goals
by Greene, D.L. & Boudreaux, P.R. & Dean, D.J. & Fulkerson, W. & Gaddis, A.L. & Graham, R.L. & Graves, R.L. & Hopson, J.L. & Hughes, P. & Lapsa, M.V. & Mason, T.E. & Standaert, R.F. & Wilbanks, T.J. & Zucker, A.
- 3891-3897 Estimation of critical CO2 values when planning the power source in water desalination: The case of the small Aegean islands
by Karagiannis, Ioannis C. & Soldatos, Peter G.
- 3898-3909 Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies
by Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes
- 3910-3921 The impact of Australian ETS news on wholesale spot electricity prices: An exploratory analysis
by Chevallier, Julien
- 3922-3932 Symmetric and asymmetric US sector return volatilities in presence of oil, financial and economic risks
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Yuan, Yuan & Chiang, Thomas & Nandha, Mohan
- 3933-3942 Renewable energy for sustainable electrical energy system in India
by Mallah, Subhash & Bansal, N.K.
- 3943-3956 Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan
- 3957-3964 Energy embodied in the international trade of China: An energy input-output analysis
by Liu, Hongtao & Xi, Youmin & Guo, Ju'e & Li, Xia
- 3965-3972 Evaluating energy, health and carbon co-benefits from improved domestic space heating: A randomised community trial
by Preval, Nick & Chapman, Ralph & Pierse, Nevil & Howden-Chapman, Philippa
- 3973-3984 A 100% renewable electricity generation system for New Zealand utilising hydro, wind, geothermal and biomass resources
by Mason, I.G. & Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G.
- 3985-3997 Biofuel investment in Tanzania: Omissions in implementation
by Habib-Mintz, Nazia
- 3998-4010 Financial impact of energy efficiency under a federal combined efficiency and renewable electricity standard: Case study of a Kansas "super-utility"
by Cappers, Peter & Goldman, Charles
- 4011-4020 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in eastern European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 4021-4030 An integrated assessment of climate change, air pollution, and energy security policy
by Bollen, Johannes & Hers, Sebastiaan & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 4031-4039 Biodiesel production from castor oil in Brazil: A difficult reality
by da Silva César, Aldara & Otávio Batalha, Mário
- 4040-4047 Feed-in tariff and tradable green certificate in oligopoly
by Tamás, Mészáros Mátyás & Bade Shrestha, S.O. & Zhou, Huizhong
- 4048-4056 Economic impacts from the promotion of renewable energy technologies: The German experience
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 4057-4063 Empirical study on the environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 in France: The role of nuclear energy
by Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun
- 4064-4075 The role of transnational companies as oil suppliers to the United States
by Palazuelos, Enrique
- 4076-4088 Insight into the Greek electric sector and energy planning with mature technologies and fuel diversification
by Rampidis, I.M. & Giannakopoulos, D. & Bergeles, G.C.
- 4089-4098 Carbon capture and storage at scale: Lessons from the growth of analogous energy technologies
by Rai, Varun & Victor, David G. & Thurber, Mark C.
- 4099-4106 Energy storage in the UK electrical network: Estimation of the scale and review of technology options
by Wilson, Ian Allan Grant & McGregor, Peter G. & Hall, Peter J.
- 4107-4114 Can renewables etc. solve the greenhouse problem? The negative case
by Trainer, Ted
- 4115-4126 Implications of sustainability assessment for electricity system design: The case of the Ontario Power Authority's integrated power system plan
by Winfield, Mark & Gibson, Robert B. & Markvart, Tanya & Gaudreau, Kyrke & Taylor, Jennifer
- 4127-4134 Visible technologies, invisible organisations: An empirical study of public beliefs about electricity supply networks
by Devine-Wright, Patrick & Devine-Wright, Hannah & Sherry-Brennan, Fionnguala
- 4135-4141 Analysis of material and energy consumption of mobile phones in China
by Yu, Jinglei & Williams, Eric & Ju, Meiting
- 4142-4151 The relationship between oil price shocks and China's macro-economy: An empirical analysis
by Du, Limin & Yanan, He & Wei, Chu
- 4152-4162 Household consumption, associated fossil fuel demand and carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Greece between 1990 and 2006
by Papathanasopoulou, Eleni
- 4163-4172 Global technology learning and national policy--An incentive scheme for governments to assume the high cost of early deployment exemplified by Norway
by Martinsen, Thomas
- 4173-4185 Shaping a sustainable energy future for India: Management challenges
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 4186-4195 Is blending of energy and climate policy instruments always desirable?
by V., Oikonomou & A., Flamos & S., Grafakos
- 4196-4208 Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector
by Singh, Anoop
- 4209-4213 Revisiting CO2 mitigation potential and costs in China's electricity sector
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining
- 4214-4223 "Pivotal politics" in US energy and climate legislation
by Skodvin, Tora
- 4224-4231 An energy systems engineering approach to the optimal design of energy systems in commercial buildings
by Liu, Pei & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Li, Zheng
- 4232-4240 Local mobilisation against windfarm developments in Spanish rural areas: New actors in the regulation arena
by Moragues-Faus, Ana M. & Ortiz-Miranda, Dionisio
- 4241-4251 Modelling the potential to achieve deep carbon emission cuts in existing UK social housing: The case of Peabody
by Reeves, Andrew & Taylor, Simon & Fleming, Paul
- 4252-4264 A long-term view of fossil-fuelled power generation in Europe
by Tzimas, Evangelos & Georgakaki, Aliki
- 4265-4279 Energy use and appliance ownership in Ireland
by Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Sean
- 4280-4290 Rents in the European power sector due to carbon trading
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Cruciani, Michel
- 4291-4303 Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada
by Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M.
- 4304-4316 Methane emissions by Chinese economy: Inventory and embodiment analysis
by Zhang, Bo & Chen, G.Q.
- 4317-4329 The social return on investment in the energy efficiency of buildings in Germany
by Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Kronenberg, Tobias & Hansen, Patrick
- 4330-4338 A methodology for the assessment of nuclear power development scenario
by Mohapatra, D.K. & Mohanakrishnan, P.
- 4339-4354 Setting SMART targets for industrial energy use and industrial energy efficiency
by Rietbergen, Martijn G. & Blok, Kornelis
- 4355-4362 Network investments and the integration of distributed generation: Regulatory recommendations for the Dutch electricity industry
by Niesten, Eva
- 4363-4370 Designing carbon markets. Part I: Carbon markets in time
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron
- 4371-4380 Time-varying predictability in crude-oil markets: the case of GCC countries
by El Hedi Arouri, Mohamed & Huong Dinh, Thanh & Khuong Nguyen, Duc
- 4381-4387 Designing carbon markets, Part II: Carbon markets in space
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Hepburn, Cameron
- 4388-4399 Volatility behavior of oil, industrial commodity and stock markets in a regime-switching environment
by Choi, Kyongwook & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 4400-4410 The variability of interconnected wind plants
by Katzenstein, Warren & Fertig, Emily & Apt, Jay
- 4411-4421 Terrorist targeting and energy security
by Toft, Peter & Duero, Arash & Bieliauskas, Arunas
- 4422-4428 Energy consumption and economic growth relationship: Evidence from panel data for low and middle income countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Aslan, Alper & Kalyoncu, Huseyin
- 4429-4439 Policy stakeholders and deployment of wind power in the sub-national context: A comparison of four U.S. states
by Fischlein, Miriam & Larson, Joel & Hall, Damon M. & Chaudhry, Rumika & Rai Peterson, Tarla & Stephens, Jennie C. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
- 4440-4444 The necessity of distinguishing weak and strong disposability among undesirable outputs in DEA: Environmental performance of Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Yang, Hongliang & Pollitt, Michael
- 4445-4456 An analysis of gasoline demand elasticities at the national and local levels in Mexico
by Crôtte, Amado & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 4457-4466 The role of offsets in a post-Kyoto climate agreement: The power sector in China
by Partridge, Ian & Gamkhar, Shama
- 4467-4478 Economic opportunities resulting from a global deployment of concentrated solar power (CSP) technologies--The example of German technology providers
by Vallentin, Daniel & Viebahn, Peter
- 4479-4488 Comparative analysis for energy production processes (EPPs): Sustainable energy futures for Turkey
by Talinli, Ilhan & Topuz, Emel & Uygar Akbay, Mehmet
- 4489-4496 Oil prices and current account: A structural analysis for the Turkish economy
by Özlale, Ümit & Pekkurnaz, Didem
- 4497-4506 Biogas/photovoltaic hybrid power system for decentralized energy supply of rural areas
by Borges Neto, M.R. & Carvalho, P.C.M. & Carioca, J.O.B. & Canafístula, F.J.F.
- 4507-4519 So what do innovating companies really get from publicly funded demonstration projects and trials? innovation lessons from solar photovoltaics and wind
by Hendry, Chris & Harborne, Paul & Brown, James
- 4520-4527 Benchmarking energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Singapore's hotel industry
by Xuchao, Wu & Priyadarsini, Rajagopalan & Siew Eang, Lee
- 4528-4539 Oil prices, stock markets and portfolio investment: Evidence from sector analysis in Europe over the last decade
by Hedi Arouri, Mohamed El & Khuong Nguyen, Duc
- 4540-4548 Accounting for the risk of extreme outcomes in an integrated assessment of climate change
by Gerst, Michael D. & Howarth, Richard B. & Borsuk, Mark E.
- 4549-4561 The introduction of electric vehicles in the private fleet: Potential impact on the electric supply system and on the environment. A case study for the Province of Milan, Italy
by Perujo, Adolfo & Ciuffo, Biagio
- 4562-4569 Global energy crunch: How different parts of the world would react to a peak oil scenario
by Friedrichs, Jörg
- 4570-4581 Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services
by Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr
- 4582-4591 Understanding developing country stances on post-2012 climate change negotiations: Comparative analysis of Brazil, China, India, Mexico, and South Africa
by Rong, Fang
- 4592-4603 Barriers and opportunities for labels for highly energy-efficient houses
by Mlecnik, Erwin & Visscher, Henk & van Hal, Anke
- 4604-4616 An assessment of exploiting renewable energy sources with concerns of policy and technology
by Shen, Yung-Chi & Lin, Grace T.R. & Li, Kuang-Pin & Yuan, Benjamin J.C.
- 4617-4625 Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries
by Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 4626-4634 Drivers, barriers, and strategies for implementation of renewable energy technologies in rural areas in Bangladesh--An innovation system analysis
by Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Kamp, Linda M. & Pachova, Nevelina I.
- 4635-4642 Integrated resource strategic planning in China
by Hu, Zhaoguang & Wen, Quan & Wang, Jianhui & Tan, Xiandong & Nezhad, Hameed & Shan, Baoguo & Han, Xinyang
- 4643-4651 Global observation of EKC hypothesis for CO2, SOx and NOx emission: A policy understanding for climate change mitigation in Bangladesh
by Danesh Miah, Md. & Farhad Hossain Masum, Md. & Koike, Masao
- 4652-4662 On properties of royalty and tax regimes in Alberta's oil sands
by Plourde, André
- 4663-4678 What might be the energy demand and energy mix to reconcile the world's pursuit of welfare and happiness with the necessity to preserve the integrity of the biosphere?
by Jess, Andreas
- 4679-4691 Design options for cooperation mechanisms under the new European renewable energy directive
by Klessmann, Corinna & Lamers, Patrick & Ragwitz, Mario & Resch, Gustav
- 4692-4702 The legal framework for offshore wind farms: A critical analysis of the consents process
by Gibson, Emma & Howsam, Peter
- 4703-4711 The European debate on rate systems in the interwar period
by Madureira, Nuno Luís
- 4712-4718 Cost reduction potentials in the German market for balancing power
by Flinkerbusch, Kai & Heuterkes, Michael
- 4719-4728 Meeting energy demand in a developing economy without damaging the environment--A case study in Sabah, Malaysia, from technical, environmental and economic perspectives
by Koh, Siong Lee & Lim, Yun Seng
- 4729-4730 Unveiling China's impact on African environment
by -H. Peh, Kelvin S. & Eyal, Jonathan
- 4731-4733 The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market
by Wimschulte, Jens
- 4734-4736 Are shocks to natural gas consumption temporary or permanent? Evidence from a panel of U.S. states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
- 4737-4740 Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?
by Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike
- 4741-4742 Sources of difference: In answer to the article about diverging paths of German and US policies for renewable energies
by Keller, Sarina
- 4743-4749 The status of conventional world oil reserves--Hype or cause for concern?
by Owen, Nick A. & Inderwildi, Oliver R. & King, David A.
- 4750-4750 Addendum to "Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity" [Energy Policy 37 (6) (2009) 2241-2248]
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 4751-4751 Erratum to: "GHG reduction potential of changes in consumption patterns and higher quality levels: Evidence from Swiss household consumption survey" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) pp. 5650-5661]
by Girod, Bastien & de Haan, Peter
July 2010, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 3131-3134 Market design for a large share of wind power
by Newbery, David
- 3135-3145 Large-scale wind power in European electricity markets: Time for revisiting support schemes and market designs?
by Hiroux, C. & Saguan, M.
- 3146-3154 Well-functioning balancing markets: A prerequisite for wind power integration
by Vandezande, Leen & Meeus, Leonardo & Belmans, Ronnie & Saguan, Marcelo & Glachant, Jean-Michel
- 3155-3163 Adequate intraday market design to enable the integration of wind energy into the European power systems
by Weber, Christoph
- 3164-3173 "Take the long way down": Integration of large-scale North Sea wind using HVDC transmission
by Weigt, Hannes & Jeske, Till & Leuthold, Florian & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 3174-3179 Electricity market participation of wind farms: the success story of the Spanish pragmatism
by Rivier Abbad, Juan
- 3180-3191 Electricity market design for facilitating the integration of wind energy: Experience and prospects with the Australian National Electricity Market
by MacGill, Iain
- 3192-3197 Market protocols in ERCOT and their effect on wind generation
by Sioshansi, Ramteen & Hurlbut, David
- 3198-3210 Wind power and market power in competitive markets
by Twomey, Paul & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 3211-3220 Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation
by Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas
- 3221-3231 Estimating the value of wind energy using electricity locational marginal price
by Lewis, Geoffrey McD.
- 3232-3244 Economic properties of wind power: A European assessment
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 3245-3256 Optimal wind power deployment in Europe--A portfolio approach
by Roques, Fabien & Hiroux, Céline & Saguan, Marcelo
- 3257-3262 An innovative indicator of carbon dioxide emissions for developing countries: A study of Taiwan
by Huang, Yu-Fen & Lin, Yu-Chun & Yang, Jing-Tang
- 3263-3265 Mobilizing private finance to drive an energy industrial revolution
by Mathews, John A. & Kidney, Sean & Mallon, Karl & Hughes, Mark
- 3266-3269 Network externality perspective of feed-in-tariffs (FIT) instruments--Some observations and suggestions
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3270-3273 Reconsidering solar grid parity
by Yang, Chi-Jen
- 3274-3276 The "decarbonization" of the world's energy matrix
by Goldemberg, José & Tadeo Prado, Luiz
- 3277-3288 Investigating the potential of overheating in UK dwellings as a consequence of extant climate change
by Peacock, A.D. & Jenkins, D.P. & Kane, D.
- 3289-3296 The effect of utility time-varying pricing and load control strategies on residential summer peak electricity use: A review
by Newsham, Guy R. & Bowker, Brent G.
- 3297-3308 Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries
by Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico
- 3309-3319 Evaluation of CO2 free electricity trading market in Japan by multi-agent simulations
by Sichao, Kan & Yamamoto, Hiromi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 3320-3328 Stagnating liquid biofuel developments in Russia: Present status andfuture perspectives
by Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Oosterveer, Peter
- 3329-3341 Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS
by Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria
- 3342-3355 A scenario analysis of investment options for the Cuban power sector using the MARKAL model
by Wright, Evelyn L. & Belt, Juan A.B. & Chambers, Adam & Delaquil, Pat & Goldstein, Gary
- 3356-3364 Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China
by Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan
- 3365-3376 Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies
by Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark
- 3377-3383 Driving forces of residential CO2 emissions in urban and rural China: An index decomposition analysis
by Donglan, Zha & Dequn, Zhou & Peng, Zhou
- 3384-3393 Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost
by Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu
- 3394-3402 A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 3403-3413 Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika
- 3414-3425 Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels
by Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T.
- 3426-3430 Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
by Zhang, Zibin & Qiu, Cheng & Wetzstein, Michael
- 3431-3442 Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors
by Pahle, Michael
- 3443-3452 Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Suhonen, Niko
- 3453-3467 Impacts on investments, and transmission/distribution loss through power sector reforms
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3468-3481 Energy and exergy prices of various energy sources along with their CO2 equivalents
by Caliskan, Hakan & Hepbasli, Arif
- 3482-3488 Public acceptance of biofuels
by Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 3489-3497 Strategic environmental assessment for energy production
by Jay, Stephen
- 3498-3507 Oil industry consolidation and refined product prices: Evidence from US wholesale gasoline terminals
by Kendix, Michael & Walls, W.D.
- 3508-3517 Energy consumption and economic growth in New Zealand: Results of trivariate and multivariate models
by Bartleet, Matthew & Gounder, Rukmani
- 3518-3526 Comparing emergy accounting with well-known sustainability metrics: The case of Southern Cone Common Market, Mercosur
by Giannetti, B.F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B. & Bonilla, S.H.
- 3527-3536 Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach
by Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy
- 3537-3546 Scenario analysis of China's emissions pathways in the 21st century for low carbon transition
by Wang, Tao & Watson, Jim
- 3547-3556 A further inquiry into FTR properties
by Benjamin, Richard
- 3557-3566 Unintended anchors: Building rating systems and energy performance goals for U.S. buildings
by Klotz, Leidy & Mack, Daniel & Klapthor, Brent & Tunstall, Casey & Harrison, Jennilee
- 3567-3578 Modelling farmer uptake of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Moran, Dominic
- 3579-3585 The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review
by Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 3586-3597 Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet
by Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli
- 3598-3607 Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee
- 3608-3621 Valuing diversity in energy supply
by Skea, Jim
- 3622-3631 Life cycle assessment of the transmission network in Great Britain
by Harrison, Gareth P. & Maclean, Edward (Ned). J. & Karamanlis, Serafeim & Ochoa, Luis F.
- 3632-3643 Upstream vs. downstream CO2 trading: A comparison for the electricity context
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Bushnell, James & Wolak, Frank A.
- 3644-3651 Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa
- 3652-3667 A futuristic least-cost optimisation model of CO2 transportation and storage in the UK/UK Continental Shelf
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Sola Kasim, A.
- 3668-3675 Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target
by Valentine, Scott
- 3676-3683 Analysis of real oil prices via trend-cycle decomposition
by Özbek, Levent & Özlale, Ümit
- 3684-3690 Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007
by Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong
- 3691-3700 Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union
by Nowak, Bartlomiej
- 3701-3709 CO2 emissions and mitigation potential in China's ammonia industry
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Li, Qiang & Ma, Tieju & Hu, Shanying & Griffy-Brown, Charla
- 3710-3716 Vertical integration and market power: A model-based analysis of restructuring in the Korean electricity market
by Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria & Ochoa, Patricia & Kim, Haein & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beom
- 3717-3730 The forbidden fuel: Charcoal, urban woodfuel demand and supply dynamics, community forest management and woodfuel policy in Malawi
by Zulu, Leo Charles
- 3731-3743 Projected costs of a grid-connected domestic PV system under different scenarios in Ireland, using measured data from a trial installation
by Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A. & McCormack, S.J. & Conlon, M.
- 3744-3754 Norwegian households' perception of wood pellet stove compared to air-to-air heat pump and electric heating
by Sopha, Bertha Maya & Klöckner, Christian A. & Skjevrak, Geir & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 3755-3762 Why is China going nuclear?
by Zhou, Yun
- 3763-3770 Can China benefit from adopting a binding emissions target?
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
- 3771-3780 Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3781-3789 Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Raut, Anil K.
- 3790-3796 Economic growth-electricity consumption causality in 12 European countries: A dynamic panel data approach
by Ciarreta, A. & Zarraga, A.
- 3797-3806 Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market
by Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul
- 3807-3819 Risk adjusted financial costs of photovoltaics
by Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Szabó, László
- 3820-3829 Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers
by Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan
- 3830-3836 Natural gas: The option for a sustainable development and energy in the state of Amazonas
by Frota, Willamy M. & Sá, José Alberto S. & Moraes, Sinfrônio S.B. & Rocha, Brígida R.P. & Ismail, Kamal A.R.
- 3837-3846 The large-scale integration of wind generation: Impacts on price, reliability and dispatchable conventional suppliers
by MacCormack, John & Hollis, Aidan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William
June 2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 2613-2614 The role of `trust' in the transition to sustainable energy
by Bellaby, Paul & Eames, Malcolm & Flynn, Rob
- 2615-2616 Theme 1: Concepts of trust and methods for investigating it
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2617-2623 Trust and the transformation of energy systems
by Rayner, Steve
- 2624-2630 Uncertainties and risks in transitions to sustainable energy, and the part 'trust' might play in managing them: a comparison with the current pension crisis
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2631-2631 Afterword to Theme 1
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2632-2632 Theme 2: Trust between citizens and authority
by Ricci, Miriam
- 2633-2640 Engaging the public on paths to sustainable energy: Who has to trust whom?
by Ricci, Miriam & Bellaby, Paul & Flynn, Rob
- 2641-2641 Afterword to Theme 2
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2642-2643 Theme 3: Trust between producers, distributors and regulator
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2644-2651 Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation
by Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget
- 2652-2652 Afterword to Theme 3
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2653-2654 Theme 4: Trust among consumers
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2655-2663 Trust and community: Exploring the meanings, contexts and dynamics of community renewable energy
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Hunter, Sue & High, Helen & Evans, Bob
- 2664-2671 Consumer engagement in alternative energy--Can the regulators and suppliers be trusted?
by Mumford, John & Gray, David
- 2672-2672 Afterword to Theme 4
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2673-2674 Theme 5: Trust and international relations
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2675-2680 Learning together, growing apart: Global warming, energy policy and international trust
by Kydd, Andrew H.
- 2681-2687 The institutionalisation of trust in the international climate regime
by Vogler, John
- 2688-2688 Afterword to Theme 5
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2689-2689 Epilogue
by Bellaby, Paul