2006, Volume 34, Issue 18
- 3847-3869 The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technologies and the cost of limiting US CO2 emissions
by Wing, Ian Sue
- 3870-3876 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Turkey: Empirical analysis and future projection based on an economic growth
by Say, Nuriye Peker & Yucel, Muzaffer
- 3877-3886 Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market
by Abraham, Jun
- 3887-3897 Danish and Norwegian wind industry: The relationship between policy instruments, innovation and diffusion
by Buen, Jorund
- 3898-3909 Firing the furnace? An econometric analysis of utilities' fuel choice
by Tauchmann, H.
- 3910-3915 The impact of oil prices on GDP in European countries: An empirical investigation based on asymmetric cointegration
by Lardic, Sandrine & Mignon, Valerie
- 3916-3928 Option value of gasification technology within an emissions trading scheme
by Laurikka, Harri
- 3929-3941 Innovative energy technologies and climate policy in Germany
by Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D.
- 3942-3952 Combined heat and power in the Swedish district heating sector--impact of green certificates and CO2 trading on new investments
by Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 3953-3964 Bio-energy in the Baltic States: Current policy and future development
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Slihta, Gunta & Rudi, Ylo
- 3965-3976 Feebates: An effective regulatory instrument for cost-constrained environmental policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 3977-3992 Evaluation of methods used to determine realized energy savings
by Boonekamp, Piet G.M.
- 3993-4001 Are subsidies for biodiesel economically efficient?
by Wassell, Charles Jr. & Dittmer, Timothy P.
- 4002-4023 Next allocation phase of the EU emissions trading scheme: How tough will the future be?
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P.
- 4024-4041 Technological learning in bioenergy systems
by Junginger, Martin & de Visser, Erika & Hjort-Gregersen, Kurt & Koornneef, Joris & Raven, Rob & Faaij, Andre & Turkenburg, Wim
- 4042-4049 A strategy and protocol to increase diffusion of energy related innovations into the mainstream of housing associations
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 4050-4062 Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives
by Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul
- 4063-4068 The role of CO2 embodiment in US-China trade
by Shui, Bin & Harriss, Robert C.
- 4069-4080 Achieving global environmental benefits through local development of clean energy? The case of small hilly hydel in India
by Reddy, V. Ratna & Uitto, Juha I. & Frans, Dirk R. & Matin, Nilufar
- 4081-4092 Changing energy profiles and consumption patterns following electrification in five rural villages, South Africa
by Madubansi, M. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 4093-4102 Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor
by Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4103-4114 LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case
by Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis
- 4115-4122 Comparing price forecast accuracy of natural gas models and futures markets
by Wong-Parodi, Gabrielle & Dale, Larry & Lekov, Alex
- 4123-4124 H. Khatib, Economic Evaluation of Projects in the Electricity Supply Industry, Institution of Electrical Engineers, London (2003) ISBN 0-86341-304-8 (216 pp.)
by Komor, Paul
- 4124-4125 Peter W. Huber and Mark P. Mills, The Bottomless Well: The Twilight of Fuel, The Virtue of Waste, and Why We Will Never Run Out of Energy, Basic Books, New York, NY (2005) 214pp., $26, Hardcover
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4125-4128 W. Kininmonth, Climate Change: A Natural Hazard, Multi-Science Publishing Company, Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0 906522 26 9 Paperback price [pound sign]39
by Ebohon, Obas John
- 4128-4128 P. Meier and M. Munasinghe, Editors, Sustainable Energy in Developing Countries, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, UK (2005) (283pp)
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4129-4129 C.A. Dahl, International Energy Markets, Understanding Pricing, Policies and Profits, Pennwell, Tulsa, OK (2004) (xvii, 587pp.)
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas
2006, Volume 34, Issue 17
- 2601-2608 Technological innovation in the energy sector: R&D, deployment, and learning-by-doing
by Sagar, Ambuj D. & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 2609-2614 The car and fuel of the future
by Romm, Joseph
- 2615-2629 Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
by Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence
- 2630-2639 A green hydrogen economy
by Clark II, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy
- 2640-2653 Energy models for commercial energy prediction and substitution of renewable energy sources
by Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A.
- 2654-2661 A comparison of the environmental benefits of bagasse-derived electricity and fuel ethanol on a life-cycle basis
by Botha, Tyron & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2662-2676 Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change
by Neij, Lena & Astrand, Kerstin
- 2677-2689 Emissions from distributed vs. centralized generation: The importance of system performance
by Strachan, Neil & Farrell, Alexander
- 2690-2701 Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey
by Say, Nuriye Peker
- 2702-2718 Optimal timing in the privatisation of a utility in an emerging country: the case of electricity distribution in Delhi
by Ruet, Joel
- 2719-2735 Competing explanations for adopting energy innovations for new office buildings
by Vermeulen, Walter J.V. & Hovens, Jeroen
- 2736-2743 Forecasting short-run crude oil price using high- and low-inventory variables
by Ye, Michael & Zyren, John & Shore, Joanne
- 2744-2761 Measuring the environmental load of household consumption using some methods based on input-output energy analysis: A comparison of methods and a discussion of results
by Kok, Rixt & Benders, Rene M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 2762-2778 Examining market power in the European natural gas market
by Egging, Rudolf G. & Gabriel, Steven A.
- 2779-2787 Analysis of CO2 emissions in APEC countries: A time-series and a cross-sectional decomposition using the log mean Divisia method
by Lee, Kihoon & Oh, Wankeun
- 2788-2804 Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India
by Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 2805-2819 Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment
by Awerbuch, Shimon & Sauter, Raphael
- 2820-2833 Regional energy demand and adaptations to climate change: Methodology and application to the state of Maryland, USA
by Ruth, Matthias & Lin, Ai-Chen
- 2834-2847 Scenario for growth of electricity in India
by Grover, R.B. & Chandra, Subhash
- 2848-2857 CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars. Case of Ireland
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 2858-2870 Independent regulatory authorities in European electricity markets
by Larsen, Anders & Pedersen, Lene Holm & Sorensen, Eva Moll & Olsen, Ole Jess
- 2871-2880 Opportunities for biomass-derived "bio-oil" in European heat and power markets
by Brammer, J.G. & Lauer, M. & Bridgwater, A.V.
- 2881-2890 A feasible reform for the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong
by Ngan, H.W. & Wang, J.H. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 2891-2904 What are the alternatives available to Hong Kong in structuring the electricity supply industry?
by Chan, Chi Tak
- 2905-2914 Sustainability and information in urban system analysis
by Balocco, C. & Grazzini, G.
- 2915-2928 The differences that methods make: Cross-border power flows and accounting for carbon emissions from electricity use
by Jiusto, Scott
- 2929-2940 Social learning and public policy: Lessons from an energy-conscious village
by Darby, Sarah
- 2941-2948 Photovoltaic electricity production of a grid-connected urban house in Serbia
by Bojic, Milorad & Blagojevic, Mirko
- 2949-2963 An options approach to investment in a hydrogen infrastructure
by van Benthem, A.A. & Kramer, G.J. & Ramer, R.
- 2964-2976 Independent operation by subsystems: Strategic behavior for the Brazilian electricity sector
by Guido Tapia Carpio, Lucio & Olimpio Pereira, Amaro Jr
- 2977-2993 Rural electrification policy and institutional linkages
by Haanyika, Charles Moonga
- 2994-3005 Travel demand policies for saving oil during a supply emergency
by Noland, Robert B. & Cowart, William A. & Fulton, Lewis M.
- 3006-3016 Reconnecting the technology characterisation of the hydrogen economy to contexts of consumption
by Hodson, Mike & Marvin, Simon
- 3017-3026 Effects of privatization: A case study from Cayirhan coal district, Turkey
by Eyyuboglu, E. Mustafa
- 3027-3040 Oil refining expansion criteria for Brazil
by Tavares, Marina Elisabete Espinho & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani Vitoria & Schaeffer, Roberto & Mariano, Jacqueline Barboza & Sala, Janaina Francisco
- 3041-3048 Wind power, policy learning and paradigm change
by Szarka, Joseph
- 3049-3064 Electricity dependency and CO2 emissions from heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends in conflict with governmental policy?
by Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F.
- 3065-3077 Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK
by Keirstead, James
- 3078-3086 Fuel price determination in transportation sector using predicted energy and transport demand
by Haldenbilen, Soner
- 3087-3092 Energy forecasting: Predictions, reality and analysis of causes of error
by Utgikar, V.P. & Scott, J.P.
- 3093-3103 The role of hydropower in meeting Turkey's electric energy demand
by Yuksek, Omer & Komurcu, Murat Ihsan & Yuksel, Ibrahim & Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 3104-3114 Energy efficiency policy impact in India: case study of investment in industrial energy efficiency
by Yang, Ming
- 3115-3123 Target group segmentation makes sense: If one sheep leaps over the ditch, all the rest will follow
by Egmond, C. & R. Jonkers & Kok, G.
- 3124-3136 Refurbishment priorities at the Russian coal-fired power sector for cleaner energy production--Case studies
by Grammelis, P. & Koukouzas, N. & Skodras, G. & Kakaras, E. & Tumanovsky, A. & Kotler, V.
- 3137-3143 The structure of residential energy demand in Greece
by Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L.
- 3144-3152 Embodied energy analysis of photovoltaic (PV) system based on macro- and micro-level
by Nawaz, I. & Tiwari, G.N.
- 3153-3164 Missing the spark: An investigation into the low adoption paradox of combined heat and power technologies
by Mueller, Steffen
- 3165-3172 Use of artificial neural networks for transport energy demand modeling
by Murat, Yetis Sazi & Ceylan, Halim
- 3173-3183 Linking renewable energy CDM projects and TGC schemes: An analysis of different options
by Del Rio, Pablo
- 3184-3194 Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy
by Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana
- 3195-3205 Assessment of small hydropower potential using remote sensing data for sustainable development in India
by Dudhani, Surekha & Sinha, A.K. & Inamdar, S.S.
- 3206-3217 Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China
by Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan
- 3218-3232 Beyond the learning curve: factors influencing cost reductions in photovoltaics
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 3233-3244 Industrial and institutional restructuring of the Russian electricity sector: Status and issues
by Engoian, Alda
- 3245-3256 US long-term energy intensity: Backcast and projection
by Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Oravetz, Matthew A.
- 3257-3267 Energy efficiency standards for equipment: Additional opportunities in the residential and commercial sectors
by Rosenquist, Greg & McNeil, Michael & Iyer, Maithili & Meyers, Stephen & McMahon, James
- 3268-3283 Outlook for advanced biofuels
by Hamelinck, Carlo N & Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 3284-3292 Electrical energy consumption and production of Turkey versus world
by Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Liman, Tunc & Deger, Anil
- 3293-3304 How to play the game as the bridge between two European power markets--the case of Western Denmark
by Olsen, Ole Jess & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Donslund, Bjarne
- 3305-3316 The marginal impact of carbon dioxide under two scenarios of future emissions
by Wahba, Mohammed & Hope, Chris
- 3317-3326 Market penetration rates of new energy technologies
by Lund, Peter
- 3327-3333 Assessment of the relationship between oil prices and US oil stocks
by Saif Ghouri, Salman
- 3334-3341 Nuclear energy and sustainability: Understanding ITER
by Fiore, Karine
- 3342-3350 Energy-GDP relationship revisited: An example from GCC countries using panel causality
by Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A.
- 3351-3358 Beyond free electricity: The costs of electric cooking in poor households and a market-friendly alternative
by Howells, Mark & Victor, David G. & Gaunt, Trevor & Elias, Rebecca J. & Alfstad, Thomas
- 3359-3364 Decision support for choice optimal power generation projects: Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model based on the electricity market
by Liang, Zhihong & Yang, Kun & Sun, Yaowei & Yuan, Jiahai & Zhang, Hongwei & Zhang, Zhizheng
- 3365-3366 Y.-C. Xu, Electricity reform in China, India, and Russia, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004)
by Dorian, James P.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 16
- 2439-2441 Introduction: power market reform in selected Asian countries
by Chow, Larry
- 2442-2454 Cost-benefit analysis of reforming Israel's electricity industry
by Tishler, A. & Newman, J. & Spekterman, I. & Woo, C.K.
- 2455-2465 The reform of electricity power sector in the PR of China
by Xu, Shaofeng & Chen, Wenying
- 2466-2479 Implications of private sector participation in power generation--a case study from India
by Balachandra, P.
- 2480-2490 Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects
by Singh, Anoop
- 2491-2497 Regulatory reform of the electricity industry in Japan: What is the next step of deregulation?
by Asano, Hiroshi
- 2498-2508 Efficiency and deregulation of the electricity market in Singapore
by Chang, Youngho & Hin Tay, Tuan
- 2509-2520 The deregulation of Taiwan electricity supply industry
by Min Wang, King
- 2521-2531 Deregulation of ESI and privatization of state electric utilities in Thailand
by Chirarattananon, Surapong & Nirukkanaporn, Supattana
- 2532-2541 Electricity liberalisation in Europe--how competitive will it be?
by Green, Richard
- 2542-2551 Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization
by Serralles, Roberto J.
- 2552-2565 Did a local distribution company procure prudently during the California electricity crisis?
by Woo, C.-K. & Lloyd, Debra & Clayton, William
- 2566-2571 Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels
by Hung, Wing-Tat
- 2572-2585 The economic impact of strengthening fuel quality regulation--reducing sulfur content in diesel fuel
by Chang, H.J. & Cho, G.L. & Kim, Y.D.
- 2586-2599 Dynamics of technology shifts in the household sector--implications for clean development mechanism
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 15
- 1971-1973 Bangladeshi gas misses India's energy drive?
by Kumaraswamy, P.R. & Datta, Sreeradha
- 1974-1983 The grin of the Cheshire cat
by Thomas, Steve
- 1984-1991 Global challenges in energy
by Dorian, James P. & Franssen, Herman T. & Simbeck, Dale R.
- 1992-2001 Offshore decommissioning issues: Deductibility and transferability
by Parente, Virginia & Ferreira, Doneivan & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Luczynski, Estanislau
- 2002-2011 Supply adequacy in electricity markets based on hydro systems--the Brazilian case
by Luiz da Silva, Edson
- 2012-2031 Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P.
- 2032-2037 Future demand of petroleum products in India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 2038-2047 Useful models for simulating policies to induce technological change
by Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 2048-2059 Counting the cost of water use in hydroelectric generation in Scotland
by MacLeod, Michael & Moran, Dominic & Spencer, Ian
- 2060-2070 Bi-directional causality in California's electricity and natural-gas markets
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Olson, Arne & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen
- 2071-2086 The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements
by Ekins, Paul & Etheridge, Ben
- 2087-2099 Increasing biomass based power generation in the UK
by Thornley, Patricia
- 2100-2112 BP's emissions trading system
by Victor, David G. & House, Joshua C.
- 2113-2122 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission in long-term climate stabilization scenarios
by Kawase, Reina & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujino, Junichi
- 2123-2136 A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment
by Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas
- 2137-2149 A geographic analysis of wind turbine placement in Northern California
by Rodman, Laura C. & Meentemeyer, Ross K.
- 2150-2160 How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators
by Khalil, Helioui & Cohen, Claude & Salem Szklo, Alexandre
- 2161-2172 The case of a proposed 21.5 MWe biomass gasifier in Winkleigh, Devon: Implications for governance of renewable energy planning
by Upham, Paul & Shackley, Simon
- 2173-2184 Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects
by Jung, Martina
- 2185-2190 The promise of clean energy
by Goldemberg, Jose
- 2191-2200 Has electric utility restructuring led to lower electricity prices for residential consumers in Texas?
by Zarnikau, Jay & Whitworth, Doug
- 2201-2216 The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile
by Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo
- 2217-2231 Sharing the burden of climate change stabilization: An energy sector perspective
by Wagner, Fabian & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 2232-2250 Long-term security of energy supply and climate change
by Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo
- 2251-2262 Carbon charges and natural gas use in China
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 2263-2278 Energy policy and the role of bioenergy in Poland
by Nilsson, Lars J. & Pisarek, Marcin & Buriak, Jerzy & Oniszk-Poplawska, Anna & Bucko, Pawel & Ericsson, Karin & Jaworski, Lukasz
- 2279-2297 Energy in transition: From the iron curtain to the European Union
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Miladinova, Gergana & Paizs, Laszlo
- 2298-2309 Electric power grid interconnection in Northeast Asia
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 2310-2323 Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost
by Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A.
- 2324-2329 Design of drilling contracts--Economic incentives and safety issues
by Osmundsen, Petter & Toft, Anders & Agnar Dragvik, Kjell
- 2330-2343 Assessing the value of pulp mill biomass savings in a climate change conscious economy
by Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore
- 2344-2360 Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context
by Johansson, Bengt
- 2361-2372 Natural gas power generation in Brazil: New window of opportunity?
by Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & de Moraes Marreco, Juliana
- 2373-2387 Supply amount and marginal price of renewable electricity under the renewables portfolio standard in Japan
by Nishio, Kenichiro & Asano, Hiroshi
- 2388-2397 Energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: Energy policy and alternative energy
by Rahman Mohamed, Abdul & Lee, Keat Teong
- 2398-2404 A cross-country analysis of aggregate energy and carbon intensities
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, N.
- 2405-2412 The determinants of the changes in car fuel efficiency in Great Britain (1978-2000)
by Kwon, Tae-Hyeong
- 2413-2428 Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model
by Rehrl, Tobias & Friedrich, Rainer
- 2429-2432 Method for calculating annual energy efficiency improvement of TV sets
by Varman, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2433-2435 A.B. Lovins, E.K. Datta, O. Bustnes, J.G. Koomey and N.J. Glasgow, Winning the Oil Endgame, Rocky Mountain Institute, Snowmass CO (2004) (hard copy: O.-E. Bustnes, $40, free download www.oilendgame.com)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 2435-2437 H. Labohm, S. Rozendaal and D. Theones, Man-Made Global Warming: Unravelling a Dogma, Multi-Science Publishing Co. Ltd., Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0-906522-25-0 (Paperback, price: [pound sign]37.50/US$60)
by Ebohon, Obas John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 14
- 1709-1719 Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China
by Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q.
- 1720-1735 Adding apples and oranges: The monitoring of energy efficiency in the Dutch food industry
by Ramirez, C.A. & Blok, K. & Neelis, M. & Patel, M.
- 1736-1749 Electricity markets volatility: estimates, regularities and risk management applications
by Nakamura, Masao & Nakashima, Tomoaki & Niimura, Takahide
- 1750-1761 A comparative analysis of business structures suitable for farmer-owned wind power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 1762-1772 Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: A distributive approach
by Padilla, Emilio & Serrano, Alfredo
- 1773-1785 On the baseline evolution of automobile fuel economy in Europe
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1786-1796 The effectiveness of different policy regimes for promoting wind power: Experiences from the states
by Menz, Fredric C. & Vachon, Stephan
- 1797-1806 Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems
by Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles
- 1807-1817 Analysis of long-range clean energy investment scenarios for Eritrea, East Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert
- 1818-1832 Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward
- 1833-1840 Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka
by Chandrasiri, Sunil
- 1841-1852 Decomposition of CO2 emissions over 1980-2003 in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 1853-1866 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Pacific market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel & Goetz, Damien
- 1867-1882 CDM potential for rural transition in China case study: Options in Yinzhou district, Zhejiang province
by Zhao, Xingshu & Michaelowa, Axel
- 1883-1888 Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam
by Thi Anh Tuyet, Nguyen & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1889-1899 Allocation of CO2 emission permits--Economic incentives for emission reductions in developing countries
by Persson, Tobias A. & Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian
- 1900-1917 Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading
by Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar
- 1918-1927 Efficient and inefficient aspects of residential energy behaviour: What are the policy instruments for change?
by Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Eriksson, Bjorn
- 1928-1934 Turkey's natural gas necessity, consumption and future perspectives
by Kilic, A.M.
- 1935-1943 Stimulating the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: A behavioural perspective
by Jager, Wander
- 1944-1957 How much transport can the climate stand?--Sweden on a sustainable path in 2050
by Akerman, Jonas & Hojer, Mattias
- 1958-1970 Analysis of the Syrian long-term energy and electricity demand projection using the end-use methodology
by Hainoun, A. & Seif-Eldin, M.K. & Almoustafa, S.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 13
- 1451-1456 A critical assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Tishler, Asher
- 1457-1472 Interconnector economics
by Turvey, Ralph
- 1473-1477 Greenhouse gas emission trading schemes: a new tool for the environmental regulator's kit
by Soleille, Sebastien
- 1478-1486 Quality regulation of electricity distribution in Italy: an evaluation study
by Ajodhia, Virendra & Lo Schiavo, Luca & Malaman, Roberto
- 1487-1498 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Atlantic market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel
- 1499-1507 Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1508-1519 Driving forces and obstacles with regard to co-operation between municipal energy companies and process industries in Sweden
by Gronkvist, Stefan & Sandberg, Peter
- 1520-1531 Improving the institutional structures for disseminating energy efficiency in emerging nations: a case study for energy agencies in South Africa
by Praetorius, Barbara & Bleyl, Jan W.
- 1532-1539 Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid
by Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff
- 1540-1555 Technical and economic aspects of ancillary services markets in the electric power industry: an international comparison
by Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Schiele, D.
- 1556-1565 Developing sustainable energy policies for electrical energy conservation in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Ajlan, S.A. & Al-Ibrahim, A.M. & Abdulkhaleq, M. & Alghamdi, F.
- 1566-1582 Scaling up biomass gasifier use: an application-specific approach
by Ghosh, Debyani & D Sagar, Ambuj & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 1583-1589 Potential energy savings and environmental impact by implementing energy efficiency standard for household refrigerators in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1590-1599 Foreign trade and declining pollution in Sweden: a decomposition analysis of long-term structural and technological effects
by Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus
- 1600-1610 Climate policy in developing countries and conditional transfers
by Rubbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1611-1618 Assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish transportation sector between 2000 and 2020 using energy and exergy analysis method
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1619-1629 Cost of electric power sector carbon mitigation in India: international implications
by Sathaye, Jayant & Phadke, Amol
- 1630-1644 The liberalisation of the Spanish gas market
by Garcia, Luis Alberto Rasines
- 1645-1658 Technological learning and renewable energy costs: implications for US renewable energy policy
by Kobos, Peter H. & Erickson, Jon D. & Drennen, Thomas E.
- 1659-1670 Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?
by Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B.
- 1671-1680 An assessment of the natural gas supply potential of the south energy corridor from the Caspian Region to the EU
by Mavrakis, Dimitrios & Thomaidis, Fotios & Ntroukas, Ioannis
- 1681-1696 Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael
- 1697-1708 System failure, innovation policy and patents: Fuel cells and related hydrogen technology in Norway 1990-2002
by Godoe, Helge & Nygaard, Stian
2006, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 1319-1325 The Rimini Protocol an oil depletion protocol: Heading off economic chaos and political conflict during the second half of the age of oil
by Campbell, C.J.
- 1326-1331 Zero-value problems of the logarithmic mean divisia index decomposition method
by Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred
- 1332-1343 Public understanding of environmental impacts of electricity deregulation
by Johnson, Branden B. & Frank, Pamela G.
- 1344-1356 Modeling technical change in energy system analysis: analyzing the introduction of learning-by-doing in bottom-up energy models
by Berglund, Christer & Soderholm, Patrik