Disordering fantasies of coal and technology: Carbon capture and storage in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowen, Frances, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2256-2264, May.
- Anonymous & Marchant, Mary A. & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013. "SAEA 2013 Annual Meetings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Evans, Geoff & Phelan, Liam, 2016. "Transition to a post-carbon society: Linking environmental justice and just transition discourses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 329-339.
- Davies, Lincoln L. & Uchitel, Kirsten & Ruple, John, 2013. "Understanding barriers to commercial-scale carbon capture and sequestration in the United States: An empirical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 745-761.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Zambia Country Office Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 975.
- Jizhen Li & Xin Pu, 2009. "Technology Evolution in China's Color TV Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4-5), pages 479-497.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012 (Arabic Version)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 462.
- World Health Organization & UNICEF & UNFPA & World Bank Group & United Nations, 2015. "Trends in Maternal Mortality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23550, August.
- Anthony Arundel & David Sawaya & Ioana Valeanu, 2010. "Human Health Biotechnologies to 2015," OECD Journal: General Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(3), pages 113-207.
- Pearse, Rebecca, 2016. "The coal question that emissions trading has not answered," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 319-328.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent, 2010. "Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1999-2012, April.
- Nykvist, Björn, 2013. "Ten times more difficult: Quantifying the carbon capture and storage challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 683-689.
- Trigo, E. & Cap, E. & Malach, V. & Villarreal, F., 2009. "The case of zero-tillage technology in Argentina:," IFPRI discussion papers 915, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4317-4322, December.
- Yann Ferrand & Christina M. L. Kelton & Ke Chen & Howard A. Stafford, 2009. "Biotechnology in Cincinnati," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 23(2), pages 127-140, May.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 461.
- Anonymous, 2013. "2013 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Papers 144064, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012 (Portuguese Version)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 463.
- Herzog, Howard J., 2011. "Scaling up carbon dioxide capture and storage: From megatons to gigatons," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 597-604, July.
- WorldFish, 2013. "Annual report 2012/13," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40306, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:103-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Jungwoo & Lee, Chul-Yong & Kim, Hongbum, 2016. "Technology and demand forecasting for carbon capture and storage technology in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon capture and storage; Social defence mechanisms; Climate politics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:99:y:2016:i:c:p:288-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.