Disordering fantasies of coal and technology: Carbon capture and storage in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jizhen Li & Xin Pu, 2009. "Technology Evolution in China's Color TV Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4-5), pages 479-497.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012 (Arabic Version)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 462.
- Yann Ferrand & Christina M. L. Kelton & Ke Chen & Howard A. Stafford, 2009. "Biotechnology in Cincinnati," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 23(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Bowen, Frances, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage as a corporate technology strategy challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2256-2264, May.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Brossmann, Brent, 2010. "Symbolic convergence and the hydrogen economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1999-2012, April.
- Nykvist, Björn, 2013. "Ten times more difficult: Quantifying the carbon capture and storage challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 683-689.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 461.
- Anonymous & Marchant, Mary A. & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013. "SAEA 2013 Annual Meetings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- World Health Organization & UNICEF & UNFPA & World Bank Group & United Nations, 2015. "Trends in Maternal Mortality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23550.
- Anthony Arundel & David Sawaya & Ioana Valeanu, 2010. "Human Health Biotechnologies to 2015," OECD Journal: General Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(3), pages 113-207.
- Evans, Geoff & Phelan, Liam, 2016. "Transition to a post-carbon society: Linking environmental justice and just transition discourses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 329-339.
- Anonymous, 2013. "2013 Annual Agricultural Outlook," Staff Papers 144064, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Davies, Lincoln L. & Uchitel, Kirsten & Ruple, John, 2013. "Understanding barriers to commercial-scale carbon capture and sequestration in the United States: An empirical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 745-761.
- Trigo, E. & Cap, E. & Malach, V. & Villarreal, F., 2009. "The case of zero-tillage technology in Argentina:," IFPRI discussion papers 915, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- AfDB AfDB, . "Annual Report 2012 (Portuguese Version)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 463.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4317-4322, December.
- Pearse, Rebecca, 2016. "The coal question that emissions trading has not answered," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 319-328.
- Herzog, Howard J., 2011. "Scaling up carbon dioxide capture and storage: From megatons to gigatons," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 597-604, July.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Zambia Country Office Annual Report 2012," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 975.
- WorldFish, 2013. "Annual report 2012/13," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40306, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin, Jungwoo & Lee, Chul-Yong & Kim, Hongbum, 2016. "Technology and demand forecasting for carbon capture and storage technology in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon capture and storage; Social defence mechanisms; Climate politics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:99:y:2016:i:c:p:288-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .