Energy futures, state planning policies and coal mine contests in rural New South Wales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuno J.M. Huisman & Peter M. Kort, 2015. "Strategic capacity investment under uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 376-408, June.
- Yuan Lu & Kevin Au & Mike Peng & Erming Xu, 2013. "Strategic management in private and family businesses," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 633-639, September.
- A.M. Fogheri, 2015. "Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3-4, pages 763-784.
- Trent Saunders, 2015. "Developments in Thermal Coal Markets," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 19-28, June.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter G. Szilagyi & Wagner, 2015. "Should emerging market investors buy commodities?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(39), pages 4228-4246, August.
- anonymous, 2014. "Noteworthy: energy, health insurance, federal taxes," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q1, pages 14-14.
- Bocart, Fabian Y.R.P. & Hafner, Christian M., 2015.
"Fair Revaluation of Wine as an Investment,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 190-203, November.
- BOCART, Fabian & HAFNER, Christian, 2013. "Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment," CORE Discussion Papers 2013025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fabian Y.R.P. Bocart & Christian M. Hafner, 2013. "Fair re-valuation of wine as an investment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015.
"Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices,"
38, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015. "Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- ., 2013. "The emergence of strategic partnerships," Chapters,in: Strategic Public Private Partnerships, chapter 1, pages 3-19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- -, 2013. "Estrategia y Plan de Acción sobre eSalud," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 35472, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria - Ramona SARBU, 2015. "Globalization And Foreign Direct Investments," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 324-331, August.
- Ulyanchenko Yu. O. & Kosenko A. V., 2015. "Problems that form investment climate of Ukraine," Visnyk of National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Public Administration series., National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine, vol. 3(2), pages 42-49, July.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Cook, Michael L., 2015. "Investment Constraints in Agricultural Cooperatives," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205427, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wang, Y.F. & Li, K.P. & Xu, X.M. & Zhang, Y.R., 2014. "Transport energy consumption and saving in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 641-655.
- Jing-Quan Li, 2014. "Transit Bus Scheduling with Limited Energy," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 521-539, November.
- Xue, Yu & Kang, San-Jun & Lu, Wei-Zhen & He, Hong-Di, 2014. "Energy dissipation of traffic flow at an on-ramp," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 172-178.
- Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A. & Ahmad, B., 2014. "Embodied energy assessment for Macao׳s external trade," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 642-653.
- Vener Mic & Greceanu Radu & Radulescu Dragos Marian, 2014. "Energy of the Universe - starting point of life," Social-Economic Debates, Association for Entreprenorial Spirit Promotion, vol. 3(1), pages 89-92, April.
- Rosewarne, Stuart, 2016. "The transnationalisation of the Indian coal economy and the Australian political economy: The fusion of regimes of accumulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 214-223.
- Barton Loechel & Jane Hodgkinson & Kieren Moffat, 2013. "Climate change adaptation in Australian mining communities: comparing mining company and local government views and activities," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 465-477, July.
- Anonymous, 2013. "Management strategies for weedy rice in Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164498.
- Ai, Hengjie & Li, Rui, 2015. "Investment and CEO compensation under limited commitment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 452-472.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1480-:d:113120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:182-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:297-308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoal mining; Rural communities; Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:99:y:2016:i:c:p:233-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.