What encourages local authorities to engage with energy performance contracting for retrofitting? Evidence from German municipalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haas, Reinhard & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Ajanovic, Amela & Faber, Thomas & Kranzl, Lukas & Müller, Andreas & Resch, Gustav, 2008. "Towards sustainability of energy systems: A primer on how to apply the concept of energy services to identify necessary trends and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4012-4021, November.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2015. "Reducing energy demand: A review of issues, challenges and approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 74-82.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2006.
"Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 29(1), pages 75-92, September.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-15, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Delegation of Contracting in the Private Provision of Public Services," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/125, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Radulovic, Dusko & Skok, Srdjan & Kirincic, Vedran, 2011. "Energy efficiency public lighting management in the cities," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1908-1915.
- Steinberger, Julia K. & van Niel, Johan & Bourg, Dominique, 2009. "Profiting from negawatts: Reducing absolute consumption and emissions through a performance-based energy economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 361-370, January.
- Helle, Christoph, 1997. "On energy efficiency-related product strategies--illustrated and analysed using contracting approaches in Germany as an example," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 75-85, March.
- Anna Bergek & Ksenia Onufrey, 2014. "Is one path enough? Multiple paths and path interaction as an extension of path dependency theory," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1261-1297.
- Fogheri A.M., 2015. "Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3-4, pages 763-784.
- Friedemann Polzin & Paschen von Flotow & Colin Nolden, 2015. "Exploring the Role of Servitization to Overcome Barriers for Innovative Energy Efficiency Technologies – The Case of Public LED Street Lighting in German Municipalities," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-07, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Magda M. Smink & Marko P. Hekkert & Simona O. Negro, 2015. "Keeping sustainable innovation on a leash? Exploring incumbents’ institutional strategies," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 86-101, February.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3865-3873, August.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Bolton, Ronan, 2015. "UK Local Authority engagement with the Energy Service Company (ESCo) model: Key characteristics, benefits, limitations and considerations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 198-212.
- Roehrich, Jens K. & Lewis, Michael A. & George, Gerard, 2014. "Are public–private partnerships a healthy option? A systematic literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 110-119.
- Marino, Angelica & Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Boza-Kiss, Benigna, 2011. "A snapshot of the European energy service market in 2010 and policy recommendations to foster a further market development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6190-6198, October.
- Sanderson, Susan Walsh & Simons, Kenneth L., 2014. "Light emitting diodes and the lighting revolution: The emergence of a solid-state lighting industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1730-1746.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel, 2012. "Public Procurement for Innovation as mission-oriented innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1757-1769.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Gale, William F., 2013. "The co-evolutionary relationship between Energy Service Companies and the UK energy system: Implications for a low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1031-1045.
- Friedemann Polzin & Steve Sorrell & Colin Nolden, 2015. "Innovative Procurement Frameworks for Energy Performance Contracting in the UK Public Sector," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-31, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015.
"Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices,"
38, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2015. "Energy Price Transmission and Retail Milk Prices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205318, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, November.
- Suhonen, Niko & Okkonen, Lasse, 2013. "The Energy Services Company (ESCo) as business model for heat entrepreneurship-A case study of North Karelia, Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 783-787.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolden, Colin & Sorrell, Steve & Polzin, Friedemann, 2016. "Catalysing the energy service market: The role of intermediaries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 420-430.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:345-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Quande & Liang, Fuqi & Li, Li & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Selection of energy performance contracting business models: A behavioral decision-making approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 422-433.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Servitization; Contracting; ESCo; LED; Lighting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:317-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .