On energy efficiency-related product strategies--illustrated and analysed using contracting approaches in Germany as an example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Braithwait & Douglas Caves, 1994. "Three Biases in Cost-Efficiency Tests of Utility Energy Efficiency Programs," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 95-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polzin, Friedemann & von Flotow, Paschen & Nolden, Colin, 2016. "What encourages local authorities to engage with energy performance contracting for retrofitting? Evidence from German municipalities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 317-330.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010.
"The benefit of regional diversification of cogeneration investments in Europe: A mean-variance portfolio analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7911-7920, December.
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2009. "The Benefit of Regional Diversification of Cogeneration Investments in Europe: A Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis," FCN Working Papers 5/2009, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2010.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernhard Dachs & Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Gunter Lay & Angela Jäger & Doris Schartinger, 2014. "Servitisation of European manufacturing: evidence from a large scale database," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:6:y:1997:i:1:p:75-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.