Climate change adaptation in Australian mining communities: comparing mining company and local government views and activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas G Measham & Benjamin L Preston & Cassandra Brooke & Tim F Smith & Craig Morrison & Geoff Withycombe & Russell Gorddard, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change Through Local Municipal Planning: Barriers and Opportunities," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- John Rolfe & Daniel Gregg & Galina Ivanova & Reuben Lawrence & David Rynne, 2011. "The Economic Contribution of the Resources Sector by Regional Areas in Queensland," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 15-36, March.
- James Ford & Tristan Pearce & Jason Prno & Frank Duerden & Lea Berrang Ford & Tanya Smith & Maude Beaumier, 2011. "Canary in a coal mine: perceptions of climate change risks and response options among Canadian mine operations," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 399-415, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:569-:d:133095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connor, Linda H., 2016. "Energy futures, state planning policies and coal mine contests in rural New South Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 233-241.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:113-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:119:y:2013:i:2:p:465-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.