A framework for examining adaptation readiness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pahl-Wostl, Claudia & Tabara, David & Bouwen, Rene & Craps, Marc & Dewulf, Art & Mostert, Erik & Ridder, Dagmar & Taillieu, Tharsi, 2008. "The importance of social learning and culture for sustainable water management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 484-495, January.
- Halvor Dannevig & Grete K Hovelsrud & Idun A HusabÃ¸, 2013. "Driving the agenda for climate change adaptation in Norwegian municipalities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 490-505, June.
- Lisa Westerhoff & E. Carina H. Keskitalo & Sirkku Juhola, 2011. "Capacities across scales: local to national adaptation policy in four European countries," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1071-1085.
- W Neil Adger & Jon Barnett, 2009. "Four reasons for concern about adaptation to climate change," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(12), pages 2800-2805, December.
- Helene Amundsen & Frode Berglund & Hege Westskog, 2010. "Overcoming barriers to climate change adaptation—a question of multilevel governance?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(2), pages 276-289, April.
- Benjamin K. Sovacool, 2011. "Hard and soft paths for climate change adaptation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1177-1183.
- Barry Smit & Ian Burton & Richard Klein & J. Wandel, 2000. "An Anatomy of Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-251, April.
- Thomas G Measham & Benjamin L Preston & Cassandra Brooke & Tim F Smith & Craig Morrison & Geoff Withycombe & Russell Gorddard, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change Through Local Municipal Planning: Barriers and Opportunities," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Alistair Hunt & Paul Watkiss, 2011. "Climate change impacts and adaptation in cities: a review of the literature," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 13-49, January.
- Neeraj Vedwan & Sajjad Ahmad & Fernando Miralles-Wilhelm & Kenneth Broad & David Letson & Guillermo Podesta, 2008. "Institutional Evolution in Lake Okeechobee Management in Florida: Characteristics, Impacts, and Limitations," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(6), pages 699-718, June.
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker, 2012. "A framework for analyzing climate change adaptations as actions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 243-260.
- Merylyn McKenzie Hedger & Richenda Connell & Penny Bramwell, 2006. "Bridging the gap: empowering decision-making for adaptation through the UK Climate Impacts Programme," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 201-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Tilleard & James Ford, 2016. "Adaptation readiness and adaptive capacity of transboundary river basins," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 575-591, August.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:190-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2016-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13412-016-0408-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Adaptation readiness; Climate change; Adaptive capacity; Adaptation tracking; Conceptual model; Assessment framework; Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:20:y:2015:i:4:p:505-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .