A framework for examining adaptation readiness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pahl-Wostl, Claudia & Tabara, David & Bouwen, Rene & Craps, Marc & Dewulf, Art & Mostert, Erik & Ridder, Dagmar & Taillieu, Tharsi, 2008. "The importance of social learning and culture for sustainable water management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 484-495, January.
- Halvor Dannevig & Grete K Hovelsrud & Idun A HusabÃ¸, 2013. "Driving the agenda for climate change adaptation in Norwegian municipalities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(3), pages 490-505, June.
- Lisa Westerhoff & E. Carina H. Keskitalo & Sirkku Juhola, 2011. "Capacities across scales: local to national adaptation policy in four European countries," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 1071-1085, July.
- W Neil Adger & Jon Barnett, 2009. "Four reasons for concern about adaptation to climate change," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(12), pages 2800-2805, December.
- Helene Amundsen & Frode Berglund & Hege Westskog, 2010. "Overcoming barriers to climate change adaptation—a question of multilevel governance?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(2), pages 276-289, April.
- Benjamin K. Sovacool, 2011. "Hard and soft paths for climate change adaptation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 1177-1183, July.
- Barry Smit & Ian Burton & Richard Klein & J. Wandel, 2000. "An Anatomy of Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-251, April.
- Thomas G Measham & Benjamin L Preston & Cassandra Brooke & Tim F Smith & Craig Morrison & Geoff Withycombe & Russell Gorddard, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change Through Local Municipal Planning: Barriers and Opportunities," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Alistair Hunt & Paul Watkiss, 2011. "Climate change impacts and adaptation in cities: a review of the literature," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 13-49, January.
- Neeraj Vedwan & Sajjad Ahmad & Fernando Miralles-Wilhelm & Kenneth Broad & David Letson & Guillermo Podesta, 2008. "Institutional Evolution in Lake Okeechobee Management in Florida: Characteristics, Impacts, and Limitations," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(6), pages 699-718, June.
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker, 2012. "A framework for analyzing climate change adaptations as actions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 243-260, March.
- Merylyn McKenzie Hedger & Richenda Connell & Penny Bramwell, 2006. "Bridging the gap: empowering decision-making for adaptation through the UK Climate Impacts Programme," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 201-215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1192-:d:141179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Tilleard & James Ford, 2016. "Adaptation readiness and adaptive capacity of transboundary river basins," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 575-591, August.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:190-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2016-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13412-016-0408-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Adaptation readiness; Climate change; Adaptive capacity; Adaptation tracking; Conceptual model; Assessment framework; Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:20:y:2015:i:4:p:505-526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.