Climate change and mining in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Ford & Tristan Pearce & Jason Prno & Frank Duerden & Lea Berrang Ford & Tanya Smith & Maude Beaumier, 2011. "Canary in a coal mine: perceptions of climate change risks and response options among Canadian mine operations," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 399-415, December.
- Dagmar Schröter & Colin Polsky & Anthony Patt, 2005. "Assessing vulnerabilities to the effects of global change: an eight step approach," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 573-595, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsuyuki Nakano, 2017. "Screening of climatic impacts on a country’s international supply chains: Japan as a case study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 651-667, April.
- D. Damigos, 2012. "Monetizing the impacts of climate change on the Greek mining sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(8), pages 865-878, December.
- Prno, Jason, 2013. "An analysis of factors leading to the establishment of a social licence to operate in the mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 577-590.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Canada; Climate change; Hazards; Industry; Mining; Planning; Resource management; Vulnerability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:16:y:2011:i:3:p:347-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.