How are Italian and Spanish cities tackling climate change? A local comparative study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas G Measham & Benjamin L Preston & Cassandra Brooke & Tim F Smith & Craig Morrison & Geoff Withycombe & Russell Gorddard, 2010. "Adapting to Climate Change Through Local Municipal Planning: Barriers and Opportunities," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2010-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Helene Amundsen & Frode Berglund & Hege Westskog, 2010. "Overcoming barriers to climate change adaptation—a question of multilevel governance?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(2), pages 276-289, April.
- Thomas Measham & Benjamin Preston & Timothy Smith & Cassandra Brooke & Russell Gorddard & Geoff Withycombe & Craig Morrison, 2011. "Adapting to climate change through local municipal planning: barriers and challenges," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(8), pages 889-909, December.
- Sonia De Gregorio Hurtado & Marta Olazabal & Monica Salvia & Filomena Pietrapertosa & Eduardo Olazabal & Davide Geneletti & Valentina D?Alonzo & Efrén Feliú & Senatro Di Leo & Diana Reckien, 2014. "Implications of governance structures on urban climate action: evidence from Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2014-02, BC3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:3041-3050 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsurban climate action; mitigation plan; adaptation plan; Spain; Italy; Urban Audit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-04-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2014-04-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-RES-2014-04-05 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2014-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Faria). General contact details of provider: http://www.bc3research.org/ .