Ecosystems and human health: towards a conceptual framework for assessing the co-benefits of climate change adaptation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Olazabal & Sonia De Gregorio Hurtado & Eduardo Olazabal & Filomena Pietrapertosa & Monica Salvia & Davide Geneletti & Valentina D?Alonzo & Efrén Feliú & Senatro Di Leo & Diana Reckien, 2014. "How are Italian and Spanish cities tackling climate change? A local comparative study," Working Papers 2014-03, BC3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiabai, Aline & Quiroga, Sonia & Martinez-Juarez, Pablo & Suárez, Cristina & García de Jalón, Silvestre & Taylor, Tim, 2020. "Exposure to green areas: Modelling health benefits in a context of study heterogeneity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antje Otto & Kristine Kern & Wolfgang Haupt & Peter Eckersley & Annegret H. Thieken, 2021. "Ranking local climate policy: assessing the mitigation and adaptation activities of 104 German cities," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Reckien, D. & Salvia, M. & Pietrapertosa, F. & Simoes, S.G. & Olazabal, M. & De Gregorio Hurtado, S. & Geneletti, D. & Krkoška Lorencová, E. & D'Alonzo, V. & Krook-Riekkola, A. & Fokaides, P.A. & Ioan, 2019. "Dedicated versus mainstreaming approaches in local climate plans in Europe," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 948-959.
- Antje Otto & Christian Göpfert & Annegret H. Thieken, 2021. "Are cities prepared for climate change? An analysis of adaptation readiness in 104 German cities," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 26(8), pages 1-25, December.
- Diana Reckien & Johannes Flacke & Marta Olazabal & Oliver Heidrich, 2015. "The Influence of Drivers and Barriers on Urban Adaptation and Mitigation Plans—An Empirical Analysis of European Cities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Josué M. Polanco-Martínez & Sérgio H. Faria, 2014. "Hunting spectro-temporal information in unevenly spaced paleoclimate time series," Working Papers 2014-07, BC3.
- Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Khokhlov, Valeriy & Salvia, Monica & Cosmi, Carmelina, 2018. "Climate change adaptation policies and plans: A survey in 11 South East European countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 3041-3050.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2016. "Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 12-26.
- Salvia, Monica & Reckien, Diana & Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Eckersley, Peter & Spyridaki, Niki-Artemis & Krook-Riekkola, Anna & Olazabal, Marta & De Gregorio Hurtado, Sonia & Simoes, Sofia G. & Genele, 2021. "Will climate mitigation ambitions lead to carbon neutrality? An analysis of the local-level plans of 327 cities in the EU," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystems and human health; green and blue areas; co-benefits; climate change adaptation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-07-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2015-07-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2015-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sergio Henrique Faria (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.bc3research.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.