Globalization And Foreign Direct Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xingping & Liang, Yanni & Yu, Enhai & Rao, Rao & Xie, Jian, 2017. "Review of electric vehicle policies in China: Content summary and effect analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 698-714.
- Hare, Stephanie, 2016. "For your eyes only: U.S. technology companies, sovereign states, and the battle over data protection," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 549-561.
- dos Santos, Marco Aurélio & Fávero, Luiz Paulo Lopes & Distadio, Luiz Fernando, 2016. "Adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on companies’ financing structure in emerging economies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 179-189.
- Dyreson, Ana & Miller, Franklin, 2016. "Night sky cooling for concentrating solar power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 276-286.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1098-1113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connor, Linda H., 2016. "Energy futures, state planning policies and coal mine contests in rural New South Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 233-241.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:39:y:2016:i:c:p:45-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Paul J. & Batsuuri, Tsendsuren & Yudhistira, Muhammad Halley, 2017.
"Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia’s fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 167-180.
- Paul J Burke & Tsendsuren Batsuuri & Muhammad Halley Yudhistira, 2017. "Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia's fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel," Departmental Working Papers 2017-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Satish Y Deodhar, 2015. "Make in India: Re-chanting the Mantra with a Difference," Working Papers id:6593, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank & Nicholas Institute, 2016. "Tuna Fisheries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28412, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:appene:v:199:y:2017:i:c:p:155-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1166-1174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Valentina RÃDULESCU & Ildiko IOAN & Marian NÃSTASE, 2016. "Premises of the Green Business Strategies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 108-113, May.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:50-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu, 2016. "Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 531-542.
- Redlinger, Michael & Eggert, Roderick, 2016. "Volatility of by-product metal and mineral prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- Nagurney, Anna & Shukla, Shivani, 2017. "Multifirm models of cybersecurity investment competition vs. cooperation and network vulnerability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 588-600.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; FDI flows; TNCs;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2:p:324-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.