Globalization And Foreign Direct Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xingping & Liang, Yanni & Yu, Enhai & Rao, Rao & Xie, Jian, 2017. "Review of electric vehicle policies in China: Content summary and effect analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 698-714.
- dos Santos, Marco Aurélio & Fávero, Luiz Paulo Lopes & Distadio, Luiz Fernando, 2016. "Adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on companies’ financing structure in emerging economies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 179-189.
- Marian Catalin Voica & Mirela Panait & Eglantina Hysa & Arjona Cela & Otilia Manta, 2021. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade—Between Complementarity and Substitution. Evidence from European Union Countries," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1, November.
- Urraca, R. & Martinez-de-Pison, E. & Sanz-Garcia, A. & Antonanzas, J. & Antonanzas-Torres, F., 2017. "Estimation methods for global solar radiation: Case study evaluation of five different approaches in central Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1098-1113.
- Connor, Linda H., 2016. "Energy futures, state planning policies and coal mine contests in rural New South Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 233-241.
- Bakre, Owolabi M. & Lauwo, Sarah, 2016. "Privatisation and accountability in a “crony capitalist” Nigerian state," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 45-58.
- Satish Y Deodhar, 2015. "Make in India: Re-chanting the Mantra with a Difference," Working Papers id:6593, eSocialSciences.
- Boker Poumie & Dounya Matsop Claude, 2021. "Does Foreign Capital Really Matter for Employment? Evidence from Agricultural Dominance African Countries," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 88-104, June.
- González-Aparicio, I. & Monforti, F. & Volker, P. & Zucker, A. & Careri, F. & Huld, T. & Badger, J., 2017. "Simulating European wind power generation applying statistical downscaling to reanalysis data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 155-168.
- FRATICIU Lucia, 2019. "Considerations Regarding The Relevance Of Direct Foreign Investments In The Global Economy," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 14(1), pages 51-59, April.
- World Bank & Nicholas Institute, 2016. "Tuna Fisheries," World Bank Publications - Reports 28412, The World Bank Group.
- Sebastian D. TOCAR, 2017. "Perception Of Foreign Direct Investment As A Result Of Cultural Differentiation," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 59-66, June.
- Korotin, Vladimir & Popov, Victor & Tolokonsky, Andrey & Islamov, Rustam & Ulchenkov, Arseniy, 2017. "A multi-criteria approach to selecting an optimal portfolio of refinery upgrade projects under margin and tax regime uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 50-58.
- Augustus De Melo, Conrado & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & De Mello Santana, Paulo Henrique, 2018. "Why should Brazil to implement mandatory fuel economy standards for the light vehicle fleet?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 1166-1174.
- Redlinger, Michael & Eggert, Roderick, 2016. "Volatility of by-product metal and mineral prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 69-77.
- Hare, Stephanie, 2016. "For your eyes only: U.S. technology companies, sovereign states, and the battle over data protection," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 549-561.
- Dyreson, Ana & Miller, Franklin, 2016. "Night sky cooling for concentrating solar power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 276-286.
- Aleksandra Patoska & Branko Dimeski, 2015. "Multi-National Companies And Transition Countries: A Macedonian Experience," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 487-493.
- Carmen Valentina RÃDULESCU & Ildiko IOAN & Marian NÃSTASE, 2016. "Premises of the Green Business Strategies," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 108-113, May.
- Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu, 2016. "Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 531-542.
- Nagurney, Anna & Shukla, Shivani, 2017. "Multifirm models of cybersecurity investment competition vs. cooperation and network vulnerability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 588-600.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; FDI flows; TNCs;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- P33 - Political Economy and Comparative Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2:p:324-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.