The demand function for residential heat through district heating system and its consumption benefits in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gebremedhin, Alemayehu, 2014. "Optimal utilisation of heat demand in district heating system—A case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 230-236.
- Yoon, Taeyeon & Ma, Yongsun & Rhodes, Charles, 2015. "Individual Heating systems vs. District Heating systems: What will consumers pay for convenience?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 73-81.
- Kaiser, M.J. & Pulsipher, A.G., 2003. "A generalized modeling framework for public benefit fund program valuation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 519-538.
- Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "Short- and long-run elasticities of electricity demand in the Korean service sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 517-521.
- Park, Sun-Young & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2013. "The economic value of LNG in the Korean manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 403-407.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lee, Joo Suk & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2007. "Estimation of residential electricity demand function in Seoul by correction for sample selection bias," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5702-5707, November.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A., 2012. "District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 2-10.
- Alexander, Donald L. & Kern, William & Neill, Jon, 2000. "Valuing the Consumption Benefits from Professional Sports Franchises," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 321-337, September.
- Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2006. "Combined heat and power in the Swedish district heating sector--impact of green certificates and CO2 trading on new investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3942-3952, December.
- Se-Ju Ku & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2012. "Economic Value of Water in the Korean Manufacturing Industry," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(1), pages 81-88, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanghoon Baek & Sangchul Kim, 2020. "Potential Effects of Vacuum Insulating Glazing Application for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emission (GHGE) from Apartment Buildings in the Korean Capital Region," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-15, June.
- Hyo-Jin Kim & Su-Mi Han & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2018. "Measuring the Economic Benefits of Industrial Natural Gas Use in South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-10, June.
- Hyo-Jin Kim & Hee-Hoon Kim & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2018. "The Marginal Value of Heat in the Korean Manufacturing Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-6, June.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential heat; District heating system; Consumption benefit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:97:y:2016:i:c:p:155-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.