The economic value of LNG in the Korean manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M., 2009. "Monte Carlo valuation of natural gas investments," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 10-22, January.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lim, Hea-Jin & Kwak, Seung-Jun, 2009. "Estimating the residential demand function for natural gas in Seoul with correction for sample selection bias," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 460-465, April.
- Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Hyun Cho, Jae & Lim, Wonsub & Moon, Il, 2011. "Current status and future projections of LNG demand and supplies: A global prospective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4097-4104, July.
- Dorigoni, Susanna & Portatadino, Sergio, 2008. "LNG development across Europe: Infrastructural and regulatory analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3366-3373, September.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2003.
"The Role of Natural Resources in Economic Development,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 253-272, June.
- Edward Barbier, 2002. "The Role of Natural Resources in Economic Development," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-27, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Lim, Wonsub & Cho, Jae Hyun & Tak, Kyungjae & Moon, Il, 2011. "LNG: An eco-friendly cryogenic fuel for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4264-4273.
- Hua Wang & Somik Lall, 2002. "Valuing water for Chinese industries: a marginal productivity analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 759-765.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2016. "The demand function for residential heat through district heating system and its consumption benefits in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 155-160.
- Almansoori, Ali, 2014. "The influence of South Korean energy policy on OPEC oil exports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 572-582.
- Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib, 2016. "Solutions for optimizing renewable power generation systems at Kyung-Hee University׳s Global Campus, South Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 439-449.
- So-Yeon Park & Seul-Ye Lim & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2016. "The Economic Value of the National Meteorological Service in the Korean Household Sector: A Contingent Valuation Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-13, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial LNG; Economic value; Value of marginal product;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:403-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.