LNG: An eco-friendly cryogenic fuel for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haisheng & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Zhang, Xinjing & Tan, Chunqing, 2011. "Air fuelled zero emission road transportation: A comparative study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 337-342, January.
- Szargut, Jan & Szczygiel, Ireneusz, 2009. "Utilization of the cryogenic exergy of liquid natural gas (LNG) for the production of electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 827-837.
- Deng, Shimin & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian & Lin, Rumou, 2004. "Novel cogeneration power system with liquefied natural gas (LNG) cryogenic exergy utilization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 497-512.
- Miana, Mario & Hoyo, Rafael del & Rodrigálvarez, Vega & Valdés, José Ramón & Llorens, Raúl, 2010. "Calculation models for prediction of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) ageing during ship transportation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(5), pages 1687-1700, May.
- Hekkert, Marko P. & Hendriks, Franka H. J. F. & Faaij, Andre P. C. & Neelis, Maarten L., 2005. "Natural gas as an alternative to crude oil in automotive fuel chains well-to-wheel analysis and transition strategy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 579-594, March.
- Okamura, Tomohito & Furukawa, Michinobu & Ishitani, Hisashi, 2007. "Future forecast for life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions of LNG and city gas 13A," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(11), pages 1136-1149, November.
- -, 2008. "The global information society: a statistical view," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 32785, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- AfDB AfDB, . "The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2008," AfDB Statistics Pocketbook, African Development Bank, number 3 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Aspelund, Audun & Gundersen, Truls, 2009. "A liquefied energy chain for transport and utilization of natural gas for power production with CO2 capture and storage - Part 1," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(6), pages 781-792, June.
- Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & de Moraes Marreco, Juliana, 2006. "Natural gas power generation in Brazil: New window of opportunity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2361-2372, October.
- Arteconi, A. & Brandoni, C. & Evangelista, D. & Polonara, F., 2010. "Life-cycle greenhouse gas analysis of LNG as a heavy vehicle fuel in Europe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 2005-2013, June.
- Zhang, Na & Lior, Noam, 2006. "A novel near-zero CO2 emission thermal cycle with LNG cryogenic exergy utilization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1666-1679.
- Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Hyun Cho, Jae & Lim, Wonsub & Moon, Il, 2011. "Current status and future projections of LNG demand and supplies: A global prospective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4097-4104, July.
- Hondo, Hiroki, 2005. "Life cycle GHG emission analysis of power generation systems: Japanese case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2042-2056.
- Weisser, Daniel, 2007. "A guide to life-cycle greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electric supply technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1543-1559.
- Tamura, Itaru & Tanaka, Toshihide & Kagajo, Toshimasa & Kuwabara, Shigeru & Yoshioka, Tomoyuki & Nagata, Takahiro & Kurahashi, Kazuhiro & Ishitani, Hisashi, 2001. "Life cycle CO2 analysis of LNG and city gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 301-319, March.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Biswas, C.R. Dutta & Singh, Chandrashekhar & Singh, Vivek, 2009. "Natural Gas requirement by fertilizer sector in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 954-961.
- Querol, E. & Gonzalez-Regueral, B. & García-Torrent, J. & Ramos, Alberto, 2011. "Available power generation cycles to be coupled with the liquid natural gas (LNG) vaporization process in a Spanish LNG terminal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2382-2390, July.
- Kannan, R. & Leong, K.C. & Osman, R. & Ho, H.K., 2007. "Life cycle energy, emissions and cost inventory of power generation technologies in Singapore," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 702-715, May.
- Pascoli, Stefano Di & Femia, Aldo & Luzzati, Tommaso, 2001. "Natural gas, cars and the environment. A (relatively) 'clean' and cheap fuel looking for users," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 179-189, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCompressed natural gas; Liquefied natural gas; Cryogenic fuel; Green house gases; Pollution prevention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:12:p:4264-4273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.