Natural gas, cars and the environment. A (relatively) 'clean' and cheap fuel looking for users
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 2010. "Building out alternative fuel retail infrastructure: Government fleet spillovers in E85," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 219-234, May.
- Plötz, Patrick & Schneider, Uta & Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth, 2014. "Who will buy electric vehicles? Identifying early adopters in Germany," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 96-109.
- Thamsiriroj, T. & Smyth, H. & Murphy, J.D., 2011. "A roadmap for the introduction of gaseous transport fuel: A case study for renewable natural gas in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4642-4651.
- Vivian Mac Knight & Carlos Eduardo Frickmann Young, 2006. "Custo Da Poluição Gerada Pelos Ônibus Urbanos Na Rmsp," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 69, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Lim, Wonsub & Cho, Jae Hyun & Tak, Kyungjae & Moon, Il, 2011. "LNG: An eco-friendly cryogenic fuel for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4264-4273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:179-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.