The AfDB Statistics Pocketbook 2008
|This book is provided by African Development Bank in its series AfDB Statistics Pocketbook with number 3 and published in .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Avenue du Ghana P.O.Box 323-1002 Tunis-Belvedère, Tunisia|
Phone: (+216) 71 10 39 00
Fax: (225) 21.77.53
Web page: https://www.afdb.org/en/knowledge/publications/
More information through EDIRC
- Lise, Jeremy & Seitz, Shannon & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2005.
"Evaluating Search and Matching Models Using Experimental Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz & Jeffrey Smith, 2015. "Evaluating search and matching models using experimental data," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Jeremy Lise & Shannon Seitz & Jeffrey Smith, 2006. "Evaluating Search and Matching Models Using Experimental Data," Working Papers 1074, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2013.
"Global banks and crisis transmission,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 495-510.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2011. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," 2011 Meeting Papers 1376, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 9044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucey, Brian & Sevic, Aleksandar, 2010.
"Investigating the determinants of banking coexceedances in Europe in the summer of 2008,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-283, July.
- Brian Lucey* School of Business and Institute for International Integration Studies,Trinity College Dublin Aleksandar Ševic, School of Business, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Investigating the Determinants of Banking Coexceedances in Europe in the Summer of 2008," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp301, IIIS.
- Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Lim, Wonsub & Cho, Jae Hyun & Tak, Kyungjae & Moon, Il, 2011. "LNG: An eco-friendly cryogenic fuel for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4264-4273.
- Iustina Alina Boitan, 2015. "Output Loss Severity across EU Countries. Evidence for the 2008 Financial Crisis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(4), pages 117-126, August.
- Meinke, Kai S., 2010. "Employment and continuing vocational training (CVT) in the German Microcensus of the year 2003," Kiel Working Papers 1643, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Adina DORNEAN & Dumitru-Cristian OANEA, 2015. "Impact Of The Economic Crisis On Fdi In Central And Eastern Europe," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 53-68, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbspb:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koua Louis Kouakou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed