Air conditioning and power generation for residential applications using liquid nitrogen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haisheng & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Zhang, Xinjing & Tan, Chunqing, 2011. "Air fuelled zero emission road transportation: A comparative study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 337-342, January.
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Turuntseva Marina & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Knobel Alexander & Firanchuk Alexander & Averkiev Vladimir & Shishkina Ekaterina & Florinskaya Yulia & Mkrtchian N. & S, 2016. "Online Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook," Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook. Trends and Challenges of Socio-Economic Development (In Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 24, pages 1-27, April.
- Szargut, Jan & Szczygiel, Ireneusz, 2009. "Utilization of the cryogenic exergy of liquid natural gas (LNG) for the production of electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 827-837.
- Deng, Shimin & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian & Lin, Rumou, 2004. "Novel cogeneration power system with liquefied natural gas (LNG) cryogenic exergy utilization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 497-512.
- Liu, Yanni & Guo, Kaihua, 2011. "A novel cryogenic power cycle for LNG cold energy recovery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2828-2833.
- Wang, Jia & Xu, Weiqing & Ding, Shuiting & Shi, Yan & Cai, Maolin & Rehman, Ali, 2015. "Liquid air fueled open-closed cycle Stirling engine and its exergy analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 187-201.
- Loginov D. & Trunin Pavel & Knobel Alexander & Firanchuk Alexander & Goryunov Evgeny & Kiyutsevskaya Anna & Larionova M. & Sakharov A. & Shelepov A. & Avraamova A., 2016. "Online Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook," Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook. Trends and Challenges of Socio-Economic Development (In Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 29, pages 1-26, June.
- Morgan, Robert & Nelmes, Stuart & Gibson, Emma & Brett, Gareth, 2015. "Liquid air energy storage – Analysis and first results from a pilot scale demonstration plant," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 845-853.
- Oecd, 2016. "Online Product Safety: Trends and Challenges," OECD Digital Economy Papers 261, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- She, Xiaohui & Zhang, Tongtong & Cong, Lin & Peng, Xiaodong & Li, Chuan & Luo, Yimo & Ding, Yulong, 2019. "Flexible integration of liquid air energy storage with liquefied natural gas regasification for power generation enhancement," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Barsali, Stefano & Ciambellotti, Alessio & Giglioli, Romano & Paganucci, Fabrizio & Pasini, Gianluca, 2018. "Hybrid power plant for energy storage and peak shaving by liquefied oxygen and natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 33-41.
- She, Xiaohui & Peng, Xiaodong & Nie, Binjian & Leng, Guanghui & Zhang, Xiaosong & Weng, Likui & Tong, Lige & Zheng, Lifang & Wang, Li & Ding, Yulong, 2017. "Enhancement of round trip efficiency of liquid air energy storage through effective utilization of heat of compression," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 1632-1642.
- Tafone, Alessio & Romagnoli, Alessandro & Borri, Emiliano & Comodi, Gabriele, 2019. "New parametric performance maps for a novel sizing and selection methodology of a Liquid Air Energy Storage system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 250(C), pages 1641-1656.
More about this item
KeywordsAir conditioning; Liquid nitrogen/air; Cold storage; Peak demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:184:y:2016:i:c:p:630-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.